Profile for Atatutsc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Atatutsc RSS Feed

LEGO Technic Tracked Crane 9391
LEGO Technic Tracked Crane 9391
Offered by Massimo Toys
Price: $84.95
12 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value: exhibits great engineering in a compact set, December 16, 2012
This set (which I picked up for an 8 y.o. for Christmas) was a total hit. I was almost as excited to put it together as he was. The crane itself is great because it's durable (it holds together well enough to actually lift things) and is a great teaching tool.

Best of all, once the fun of building according to instructions is done, it's got a great selection of technic pieces for inventing his own machines.

Tears Water the Seeds of Hope
Tears Water the Seeds of Hope
by Kim Tews
Price: $14.36
43 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Inspired!, September 20, 2012
An inspiring story of what can happen when you follow your heart to help others. I could not stop reading the stories of the countless children who are alive and well today because Kim, Randy and team fought for them. Let this book encourage you to find ways to advocate for "the least of these."

Dermatone SPF23 .3oz Stick CS50
Dermatone SPF23 .3oz Stick CS50
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $5.50
7 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spendy, sure, but this is the only stuff out there that works for me!, April 15, 2012
I'm one of those guys that has had persistent chapped lips since childhood, and nothing ever seemed to help. Chap sticks might make them feel better for a minute, but never actually heal.

Well, I first found this stuff in a $1 bin on my way to the checkout at MEC (Canada's REI) -- man, I wish I'd bought a case of them at that price! This stuff works like a dream and, despite the tiny size, lasts for quite a while. If I had to guess, my last one followed me for over a year.

The annoying thing is that it's bigger than most, meaning it's bulky if you want to just jam it in your jeans. However, that also means I don't seem to lose it. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever misplaced one of these, unlike those 'disposables'.

Duofold Men's Midweight Ankle Length Bottom With Moisture Wicking,Navy,Small
Duofold Men's Midweight Ankle Length Bottom With Moisture Wicking,Navy,Small
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $17.00
2 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weight, great wicking, great fit, February 28, 2012
You would think long johns are an age-old device and have been figured out by now, but I've had several pairs that miss the mark for some reason--loose butt, no fly, too long, etc. These ones fit great from day one, still fit nice and snug after months of use, and are a great middle-of-the-road weight--wearable indoors without getting "swampy", but warm enough to keep me warm all day outside too.

Channellock GLS-1 Griplock Gift Set containing GL-12 and GL-10 Pliers
Channellock GLS-1 Griplock Gift Set containing GL-12 and GL-10 Pliers
Price: $24.98
16 used & new from $19.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flexibility, but non-standard jaws are a bit of a pain, February 28, 2012
This would make an excellent set of backup pliers, but I still want a standard set of ChannelLocks for day-to-day jobs. The odd-shaped teeth on these bad boys make them adaptable to many jobs, and they still work for standard stuff, but they're just not ideal. I found them chewing up regular old nuts and bolts.

ZiO FoneMate SIM Card Manager - card reader - USB ( CM-43000 )
ZiO FoneMate SIM Card Manager - card reader - USB ( CM-43000 )
Offered by SHOPDIGI
Price: $12.98
2 used & new from $12.98

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give it zero stars, February 28, 2012
I knew I was taking a chance on this one, but I was still disappointed. It never worked. It never even thought about working. And from what I read before I bought, I should have known. Don't bother, folks...

Stanley 11-301L 50-Pack 18mm Quick-Point Blades with Dispenser
Stanley 11-301L 50-Pack 18mm Quick-Point Blades with Dispenser
Price: $9.67
14 used & new from $7.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy in bulk!, February 28, 2012
If you're like me, if you have to pay $.50-$1 per blade in the hardware store, you're going to try to use them too long, and your work will suffer as a result. These come in a handy plastic box with oil inside so the blades stay in great shape, and they're cheap enough to justify always having a sharp one in your knife.

Dickies Men's 2-Pack Wool Blend Boot Crew Socks, Grey/Red, 10 13/Shoe Size 6-12
Dickies Men's 2-Pack Wool Blend Boot Crew Socks, Grey/Red, 10 13/Shoe Size 6-12
Price: $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good sock, February 28, 2012
I couldn't believe how expensive work socks had gotten, so when I saw these, I bought three 2-packs and I love them. They're a little thin, but have held up well after 8 months of daily use, and they're not itchy, especially the red band around the top that always goes up past base layer socks.

Remington Plastic Kennel, Large, 36-Inch L  by 26-Inch W by 28-Inch H, Beige/Green
Remington Plastic Kennel, Large, 36-Inch L by 26-Inch W by 28-Inch H, Beige/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid kennel for air travel, comes with stickers & dishes, February 28, 2012
After looking around at many different brands, I selected this one (manufactured by Kennel-Aire), and it's been great for my 60-lb hound. It meets all the airline rules, and even came with the stickers and dishes required (though not listed in the description). Unlike some of the other reviewers, I didn't find any problems with flimsy door or missing parts, so this gets a 5-star rating from me. It's just what I expected.

Stabila 37524 Promo Level Pack, (Includes 37424 - 24-Inch and 37459 - 59-Inch)
Stabila 37524 Promo Level Pack, (Includes 37424 - 24-Inch and 37459 - 59-Inch)
Offered by Great Household
Price: $189.99
8 used & new from $177.33

5.0 out of 5 stars The only choice for a pro, November 19, 2011
The price might be a little hard to swallow next to box store specials, but these levels are amazing: straightforward, clear, and STRONG. The lifetime warranty (except in the case of a bent frame) makes the price a little easier to take, too.

As far as length, the 59" is the perfect length not only for jambing, but as an IDEAL compromise between 4' and 6', which is cumbersome to carry in a vehicle, for example.