Profile for Evan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Evan RSS Feed (Hamilton, Ontario Canada)

Drop Stop - The Original Patented Car Seat Gap Filler - Set of 2 (AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK)
Offered by Drop Stop LLC
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $17.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky & Tacky, November 11, 2014
Picked this up a month ago for my Ford Fiesta and while it does what it's supposed to do, it's so bulky. It took some effort to squish it into place and it's still sticking out. A large portion of it will not squish behind my seat belt latch.

SoundBender 2.0 Easy-Fit Magnetic Sound Enhancer for iPad 2 & iPad 3 & iPad 4 (No Wires or Power Source) Non Retail Packaging - White
Offered by SpicesWorld
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, August 27, 2014
Backed a 3-pack of these when it was on Kickstarter (1 at work, 1 at home and 1 to a friend). Still to this day (almost 2 years later), I use it every day. Absolutely love this product! For those of you having issues with your SoundBender falling off, pop out the magnet and reverse it...that simple.

Panasonic VIERA TC-L42U5 42-Inch 1080p 60Hz Full HD LCD TV (2012 Model)
Panasonic VIERA TC-L42U5 42-Inch 1080p 60Hz Full HD LCD TV (2012 Model)

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive and Affordable, June 9, 2012
We have been on the lookout for a new HDTV to replace our 7 year old EDTV for a while now. After several months of research, we purchased a Samsung LED but after a few days, we hated it and returned it. Back to the drawing board. We wanted to stick with Panasonic and preferably plasma but unfortunately, a good 90% of 2012 models of all televisions only come with 2 HDMI now (why, we don't understand). We need 4 HMDI ports! We've tried 3 different HDMI switch boxes and just don't like that route.

Recently, we came across this television (which has 3 HDMI) and thought, what the heck, let's give it a try. Wow!! Are we ever impressed! The visual quality is perfect for us, the menu is simple, no Smart TV features (which we don't need or want). This is a very simple but fantastic model.

My first beef was how thick it is but at the same time, it's so light in weight. The only con I have to complain about is the sound quality...not the best but in combination with our surround system, it works.
If you want a Smart TV or super thin model, keep looking but if you're on a budget and want something fantastic for it's price range, pick this TV up!!

Soulful
Soulful
Price: $4.50
311 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP! B-O-R-I-N-G, June 5, 2004
This review is from: Soulful (Audio CD)
Dull, boring, typical, lifeless. Big regret purchasing this cd, sold it to a friend (even she wasn't crazy over it). Save your money people!

Introducing Harlemm Lee
Introducing Harlemm Lee
19 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT singer!!!, June 5, 2004
This review is from: Introducing Harlemm Lee (Audio CD)
Harlemm, you are truley amazing and have a God-given voice! It's just too bad that you had to deal with such a LOSER like Johnny Wright! Wake up, Johnny!! Why don't you try being a "trend-setter" and not a "trend-FOLLOWER". Go figure, you jumped all over Shannon because she's COMMON & SAFE but guess what, she's NOT unique. She's not Harlemm!!!

California
California
Price: $3.87
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising come-back!!, June 5, 2004
This review is from: California (Audio CD)
I was completely shocked to find out these three ladies have joined back together and bring us more magic from Wilson Philips. This is by far my favorite cd of the year. Beautiful covers, sweet ballads, overall...a feel-good fun cd!! They may not be for everyone but I HIGHLY recommend this cd.

At Last
At Last
Offered by OopsOutlets
Price: $22.00
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyndi, where HAVE you been!?!?, December 16, 2003
This review is from: At Last (Audio CD)
This cd is PHENOMENAL. She doesn't just cover these songs, she takes them and makes them her own. Great to hear those powerful vocals once again.

In The Zone
In The Zone
Price: $9.69
244 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Little girl grown up!!, December 9, 2003
This review is from: In The Zone (Audio CD)
I have never been a Britney fan but after giving this cd a chance, WOW!! Has she ever matured!!
Some of you complain that she can't sing, you know what, half the artists out there can't sing either but at least she admits it. She is not just a singer, she is a performer!!
If you don't like it, change the freakin' channel!!

Remixed & Revisited
Remixed & Revisited
Price: $11.10
102 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Another extreme let-down, November 29, 2003
This review is from: Remixed & Revisited (Audio CD)
If American Life wasn't bad enough, here she goes again!! I really wish I could get a refund on this cd, it was a complete waste of money. Only 7 singles, 2 of which were not bad. Terrible sound quality & terrible mixes!!
Caution to all buyers!!