Profile for Kathleen Gilliland > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen Gilliland RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
North and South (The North and South Trilogy Book 1)
North and South (The North and South Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this book down!, June 29, 2014
If you like American History from a personal point of view, you'll love this book. It ends just as the Civil War starts, and its mazing the things that happened on both North and South sides of the issues. I have a much better understanding now, it wasn't all about slavery!

Seven Patients
Seven Patients
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Seven Patients gets 4 Stars!!, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Seven Patients (Kindle Edition)
If you like different and captivating, this book will have you hooked! Some medical jargon, so if you haven't been exposed to much there is a dictionary in the book to help you. Really likeable characters too.

Life After Death: What I Saw in Heaven Book One
Life After Death: What I Saw in Heaven Book One
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This Title is not what this book is about, May 4, 2014
A big waste of time. Its supposedly true. To break it down its about an adult preacher who tells his story. An incident that happened when he was about 8 years old. Sounds like he was dreaming, he was not ill or having a near death experience. He was napping and it all came to him, Jesus included, and heaven that sounds like OZ. Complete with a glittery brick road, houses, stores, candy. Not my cup of tea.

They Met At Shiloh: a Civil War Novel (Shiloh Series Book 1)
They Met At Shiloh: a Civil War Novel (Shiloh Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for They Met At Shiloh, May 4, 2014
I am an avid History Buff, I have been to the Battlefield at Shiloh. I saw this book, and thought it might be a good read. I was wrong, it was a great read. I now MUST go back and see Shiloh again, because I can now REALLY appreciate the loss of life, the sacrifices made, and the actually friendships among the injured of both the Federal and Union Armies. This book puts very vivid imagines into your brain. If you are a Civil War Buff you will never regret taking the time out to read this amazing and factual rendition of this battle.

Highland Barbarian (Highlander Series Book 1)
Highland Barbarian (Highlander Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Highland Barbarian was great!, April 13, 2014
When I first started reading this book, I said uh-oh, I know where this is going. To my delight I was wrong. It was interesting and kept my attention.

To Say Nothing of the Dog
To Say Nothing of the Dog
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun ride!!, March 28, 2014
Kept me entertained from beginning to end! Didn't want to put it down, and was sorry when it was over!

Rose (Suitors of Seattle Book 1)
Rose (Suitors of Seattle Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A step back in time, sweet and romatic, November 29, 2013
I love History! This take you back into a simplier time. Very naive and quaint. I would love to read about all the sisiters, beside Rose. I am sure I will in the future.

A Lilac Creek Christmas ( a Lilac Creek Dog Story)
A Lilac Creek Christmas ( a Lilac Creek Dog Story)
Price: $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This book touched my heart, November 29, 2013
This was one of those books that makes you feel good. Great Holiday Reading, especially if you are a dog lover.

The Purloined Heart (The Tyburn Trilogy Book 2)
The Purloined Heart (The Tyburn Trilogy Book 2)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Historical Romance, October 21, 2013
If you like to go back in time for an escape or just to learn something about history this is the type of book I would recommend. It was fun, and not too sexy.

Andis Chrome Universal Comb Set 8 Pcs
Andis Chrome Universal Comb Set 8 Pcs
Price: $31.68
15 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One Great Product, July 30, 2013
Grooming dogs for a living I have tried product after product, snap on etc...These stay put!!! Do NOT snap off, a joy to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3