Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Abbey Rhode > Reviews

Browse

Abbey Rhode's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Abbey Rhode RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Aunt Martha's 2-Pack Standard Size Pillowcases, White
Aunt Martha's 2-Pack Standard Size Pillowcases, White
Price: $7.99
23 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too rough!, April 13, 2015
I'm not sure how people rated these more than 1 star! I found them to be very rough even after washing... Sandpaper describes them perfectly! You get what you pay for but I'm returning them.

12 leather B*tch Impression Paddle
12 leather B*tch Impression Paddle
Offered by LoverSource
Price: $19.05
4 used & new from $19.05

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PADDLE!!!, March 2, 2012
This paddle is durable except for the red piece of paper in between the two pieces of leather. If you don't mind that ripping out, go for it! I want the other impression paddles too... They just feel so good! And they leave a nice little red word on your ass... So hot!

Icicles No 7
Icicles No 7
Offered by BlueDoorToys
Price: $12.06
25 used & new from $10.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes!!!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Icicles No 7 (Health and Beauty)
I got this one as a replacement for the same toy with a vibrator. I wrote a terrible review on that one because it was A. HUGE and B. HOLLOW GLASS!! No no no! This one is great! It is smaller and not hollow! The bumps feel great!

Don Wand Glass Pleasure Wand with Mushroom Tip, Red Sweetheart
Don Wand Glass Pleasure Wand with Mushroom Tip, Red Sweetheart
Offered by nice2u
Price: $7.08
26 used & new from $7.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels good but.., March 2, 2012
This is a good toy, but I felt like the head of the toy wasn't proportionate to the shaft. The first time I used it, I wasn't sure I liked it so much, but I have used it since and with a lot of lube, it still feels okay. There are so many other glass toys I would recommend over this one, though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2012 12:41 PM PDT

Don Wand Curved Real Tip Glass Pleasure Wand with Handle (Colors May Vary)
Don Wand Curved Real Tip Glass Pleasure Wand with Handle (Colors May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels good and looks good!, March 2, 2012
I have an undying love for glass toys!! They feel sooo good! This one is no exception! It is a little long with the handle, but I still recommend it!

EDIT: I broke this toy about a month ago and was very sad to see it go.. Went to the Don Wand website to see if I could find it to repurchase (as it was no longer in stock on amazon) and it was no longer on the site either. I thought the toy was discontinued until I stumbled upon it on Amazon and it was IN STOCK! I was so excited I bought one immediately! Got the toy VERY quickly (ordered Friday, received Monday!), opened it, and... It was not the same toy :( It is a different brand, Trinity Erotic Glass, same style, but seems like it's made cheaply. I am a huge fan of Don Wand and I own several! It's my preferred glass toy brand! I have sent an email to the seller already, but I want people to be warned when they are purchasing, YOU MAY NOT GET WHAT YOU ARE PURCHASING!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, March 2, 2012
These socks are adorable! They go above the knee but are a little tight on my thighs and they don't really stretch. I don't have very big thighs, so that's disappointing. I would still get another pair!

Lily Pod Magic Wand Massager Attachment
Lily Pod Magic Wand Massager Attachment
Price: $11.28
27 used & new from $7.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh....., December 5, 2011
Might as well just use the basic hitachi as this doesn't do much more. It does spread the vibrations which is fun, but beyond that, it is just another toy to clean (which is a pain in the ass...) I like it, but I can live without it!

Doc Johnson Crystal Jellie Ballsy Dong 6-Inch with Suction Cup Base, Clear
Doc Johnson Crystal Jellie Ballsy Dong 6-Inch with Suction Cup Base, Clear
Price: $18.68
33 used & new from $13.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, prefect texture!, December 5, 2011
I love this dong! It sticks! Which is great because I have another that doesn't.. and well, that's no fun! This toy has a great texture to it and it a great size! I am very pleased!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2013 6:38 PM PDT

Sexy Open Cup Fishnet Teddie Lingerie Set - Erotic See Through Sleepwear
Sexy Open Cup Fishnet Teddie Lingerie Set - Erotic See Through Sleepwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute... but flawed!, December 5, 2011
This is cute... However, the cups don't close for me... like.. at all! Maybe my boobs are just too big, but I think it kinda looks funny. Oh and the accessories, they aren't worth it. The mask is too small and the paddle is a joke.. The gloves are cute and I like the idea, so I can't say I hate them. But the other two things... I am pretty sure they are under my bed, lost and gone forever.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These toys!, December 5, 2011
I am a huge fan of the lelo line! Even after using a hitachi and a sybian, this thing can still get me! I love it and it is a great insertable size as well!! I would love to get more items from lelo!!

Page: 1 | 2