Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for MP Legare > Reviews

Browse

MP Legare's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MP Legare "teacher" RSS Feed (Macon, Georgia)

Down Here
Down Here
DVD
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 1, 2015
This review is from: Down Here (Amazon Video)
Actors not very polished or believable.

MTD 941-0656A Hex Flange Bearing 5/8 ID
MTD 941-0656A Hex Flange Bearing 5/8 ID
Price: $4.74
19 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2015
Get all 3 critical parts, shaft and gear, along with this flange.

MTD 738-0919A Steering Shaft
MTD 738-0919A Steering Shaft
Offered by Engine Masters Outdoor Power Equipment
Price: $34.08
10 used & new from $27.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Like new now, July 22, 2015
Get all 3 critical parts, gear and hex flange to go with new shaft. I didn't and tore up a new shaft and had to get another, this time replacing all 3. Like new now!

MTD Part 617-04024A GEAR ASM-STEERING
MTD Part 617-04024A GEAR ASM-STEERING
Offered by Buy-it-now-store
Price: $29.84
7 used & new from $24.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Caution! Get all 3 parts!, July 22, 2015
Did the job just fine, except I learned the hard way that it is best to get all 3 critical parts; shaft, gear, and retaining nut. I had tried/thought I could just replace the shaft but the old gear ruined the new shaft, so i had to get another shaft with this gear, and I found that the socket retaining piece was worn slightly oval so I replaced that also. Works like new.

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Very convenient!

To Teach: The Journey of a Teacher
To Teach: The Journey of a Teacher
by William Ayers
131 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration for Vets and Newbies, December 26, 2008
I picked up this book because when Mr. Ayers was being called a "known terrorist" during the presidential campaign, I wanted to see if all the fuss was justified, or merely trumped up by the opposing team. When I found out he was an educator like myself, I had to dig deeper. Reading this book makes whatever he did 40 years ago seem irrelevant (especially in light of the passions of the times) compared to the dedicated, compassionate teacher he has been for most of his life. This book reminded me over and over again of the reasons I became a teacher in the first place, and renewed my commitment to always place the nurturing of growing intellects and emotions before the increasingly dehumanizing requirements of federal, state, and district guidelines that squeeze the spirit out of energetic and creative teachers and students. It should be required reading for aspiring and beginning teachers, and for those of us with more experience, I recommend it as a much needed shot in the arm to keep us teaching with the same hope and vitality with which we all stepped off into this honorable profession.