Profile for Dawn Richerson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dawn Richerson RSS Feed (Lawrenceville GA, USA)

Unwitting Mystic: Evolution of The Message of Love
Unwitting Mystic: Evolution of The Message of Love
by Mary Reed
Price: $12.44
19 used & new from $8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars A moving and honest revelation of love, July 5, 2014
The author's direct, honest voice grabbed me from the first paragraph and drew me into this story of a life that, while strikingly unique, struck chords deep within me. Mary takes the reader on a journey with her that is revealing and an invitation to the dance of our own life. From the apartment floor to the monastery in the hills of India, we are drawn into the mystery of life that unfolds across timelines. One can feel the energy and mystery rising up from the pages of this powerful page-turner. Above all, this book is beautiful. It sings with the resounding truth that none of us is ever alone as we awaken the world within for a new beginning from the love we are. Thank you for sharing your life, Mary.

How to Love Yourself: The Hope after Child Abuse
How to Love Yourself: The Hope after Child Abuse
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Practical Resource and a Fresh Perspective, January 16, 2013
I love Susan's courageous, compassionate and practical approach to this difficult subject matter. The book is easy to read, yet packed with simple, straightforward support and next steps for those who have been touched in any way by the tragedy of abuse. The author brings a fresh perspective to the topic.

How to Love Yourself: The Hope after Child Abuse is an excellent resource written in an engaging and open way and includes both candid stories and gentle guidance. The book presents a well-rounded set of insights and first steps. Hand in hand with professional support, it provides a pathway to greater healing and hope.

The Visioning Workbook
The Visioning Workbook
by Caroline Mendez
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Clear & Get Moving Toward the Life of Your Dreams, January 15, 2002
In The Vizioning Workbook, Caroline Mendez goes a step beyond all the talk about "dream it, do it." Her four-step process guides you with ease toward the abundant life and business success you've always wanted. This workbook gave me the practical tools to articulate a vision and keep it before me. The result? My life seemed to reorganize itself effortlessly around the vision I set forth.
The process itself is amazing, and Caroline's business experience and expertise as a coach really shine through. I've returned to my copy of The Vizioning Workbook again and again. Today, I feel good about the direction of my business and about the space I've created for the things that matter most in my life. If you want to get clear about what you want and get moving in the direction of your dreams, then get The Vizioning Workbook.