Profile for forest42 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

forest42 RSS Feed

Willow Tree Shelter for The Holy Family
Willow Tree Shelter for The Holy Family
Offered by GrandmasGiftware
Price: $29.49
14 used & new from $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for me, September 12, 2013
this is not really meant to work with the willow tree nativity set. the people are taller then the barn. I was hoping to use it as a temporary back drop until i got some of the other standard pieces, but i had to send it back.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, May 12, 2012
So far so good. Arrived promptly. I love the print, and it looks pretty study. I did remove the bows because that is not really my style. Matches by Persian pop Thirty-One travel accessories fantastically! My only complaint so far is it did have a chemically / plastic odor to it, that i have been trying for 2 weeks to air out. Will update after it has gotten a couple uses. But for the price i doubt i'll have many complaints!

Skip Hop Wall Decals, Treetop Friends
Skip Hop Wall Decals, Treetop Friends
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, works great, May 12, 2012
I received these decals as a baby gift, to go with the bedding set in our nursery. I had no problem installing them, and they look great. i copied the set up from the packaging, and got it all up in less then 30 minutes, which is pretty good considering that each decal is separate and was someone time consuming (i'm a perfectionist).

I also had no problem removing and replacing the decals when needed, and they are securely fixed to the wall. I'm not sure what the other reviewers problem was. I painted the wall over 3 years ago, have had them up nearly 2 months and had no problem with sticking...

Another plus is that this set actually contains two sets of decals. It was a pleasant surprise although i'm not really sure what to do with the other set. I think it is a great value, you won't be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 2:35 PM PST

DICE MBR-1500-TOY Toyota MediaBridge with Bluetooth
DICE MBR-1500-TOY Toyota MediaBridge with Bluetooth
Offered by Audio Connections
Price: $185.51
5 used & new from $163.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Media Bridge - Buggy but not a lot of other options..., January 17, 2011
I purchased the dice media bridge from this site, as it had the best price. I read the other reviews and saw that the functionality of this prodcut was hit and miss, but decided to purchase anyway as there are not a lot of options out there for my car. I have a 2007 prius without Aux input and needed something to play my ipod through my car. I had purchased and returned an fm transmitter (griffin i trip) as those things are fairly useless, and likely to cause an accident due to searching through frequencies while driving and lots of annoying static.

In terms of the Dice. I can only get it to work in bluetooth mode, but that is fine becuase that is why i bought the bluetooth verision. Since the day of install i have not been able to access any of the options (1-6) as they no longer appear on my screen - so i control the music through the ipod itself (again fine for me). about 1 out of every 4 times the car does not recognize the device. to solve this problem i followed the steps provided by other users to switch off the CD mode to fm mode and then shut the power off to the stero before powering down the car. If i follow this step and the dice is not recognized when starting the car i power down the car and start again - and then it is regonized.

I think for $250 this product needs to work a lot better. but i don't plan to return it because it works sometimes, and it is far more consistant than an fm transmitter at $60 and at least i don't have to wear my headphones while driving.

So all in all i'm as satisfied as i expected with the crappy reviews, but if you don't want the hassle of dealing with a buggy product than buyer beware.

"The reviewer was compensated for posting this review. However, the opinion stated in the review is that of the reviewer and the reviewer alone. Further, the reviewer independently selected this product to review and has no affiliation with the product maker/distributor, Amazon or the review requester."
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2011 1:12 PM PST