Profile for Adam Petrone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam Petrone "Adam" RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop (i15RV-954BLK) (Old Version)
Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop (i15RV-954BLK) (Old Version)
Price: $361.96
59 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb everyday laptop!, April 24, 2014
I've owned more laptops than I can count since my first 3,000 + dollar Compaq in 1996. They've come down in price big time since then and have gotten much better. First off this laptop is very sturdy with no flex when picked up with one hand. Is more than strong enough for everyday tasks and more. The screen is very sharp, boots fast and runs cool, It never gets hot even when sitting on your lap. I run Photoshop CS6 on it with no lag issues at all. I would say after a few months of use that this can run about anything but the more intense pc games. I own an Alienware MX14 and always question myself why I spent so much for a laptop when I'm not a gamer. For 349.00 this will do just about anything you throw at it and runs close to 4 hours on a charge.

Meguiar's G18216 Ultimate Liquid Wax - 16 oz.
Meguiar's G18216 Ultimate Liquid Wax - 16 oz.
Price: $18.81
21 used & new from $18.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Meguiar's Ultimate is the best for the buck!, April 10, 2014
I've owned a detail shop for over 25 years. I have tried many products over the years and have found the polymer products work the best and last the longest. I use Zaino as my main finish protectant (customers just like to here the name). But did give Ultimate Wax a try. I always try new products on my own cars before any customers. I waxed all 3 of my auto's during the same weekend, 1 with Zaino's 1 with Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax and the 3rd with Ultimate wax. As far as I can see the NXT and the Ultimate went on and off easier, left as deep a shine as the Zaino's and stood up to the eliments longer than Zaino's. Ultimate actually kept beading about 2 weeks longer than NXT. Keep in mind to really keep a cars finish protected a car should be waxed every 8 weeks or so, nothing lasts for 6 months or more. My choice is now Meg's Ultimate wax, for the price and durability it can't be beat. Keep in mind 1 bottle can probably do a medium size car at least 6 times.

Sony HDR-AS100VR POV Action Video Camera with Live View Remote (White)
Sony HDR-AS100VR POV Action Video Camera with Live View Remote (White)
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $291.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Go Pro 3, March 26, 2014
Sony got it right with this cam. I do a lot of filming off road and time lapse. The camera is far superior to the Go Pro. Sony's image sensor is far superior, its stabilizer is very effective and you can just see quality in the camera. I owned the AS15 and was very happy but thought it was time for an upgrade. So far this camera far exceeds my expectations. The video is sharp, wind noise is good and so far I couldn't be happier with it. I'll update as I use it more.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2014 2:06 PM PDT

Skechers Men's Alley Cat Utility Oxford,Dark Brown,12 M US
Skechers Men's Alley Cat Utility Oxford,Dark Brown,12 M US
Price: $49.65
4 used & new from $48.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, February 9, 2014
I use to purchase these from a local store, but always had to keep going back till my size was in stock. They're cheaper here and always have them in stock. They fit great and last for months wearing them everyday. Classy enough to go out to dinner in and tough enough to wear washing the car.

Case Logic SLRC-202 Medium SLR Camera Bag (Black)
Case Logic SLRC-202 Medium SLR Camera Bag (Black)
Price: $34.09
20 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best DSLR bag for the money!, December 15, 2013
This bag suits all my needs. Well made, can carry 2 lenses plus a DSLR with a lense, battery charger, extra batteries and memory cards. Compact, waterproof bottom stands up strait, what else can you ask for. I love it!

Slime COMP 07 Rechargeable 12-Volt Tire Inflator
Slime COMP 07 Rechargeable 12-Volt Tire Inflator

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, November 21, 2013
This is 1 super machine. I had a sears rechargable inflator for 10+ years that finally went in 2012. I took a chance on this and have no regrets. This has saved us 3 times in the past year from having to change a tire. Most flats are from nails and such and are slow leaks, this pumps up the tire so you can drive to a station that will plug the tire. We have 3 cars and each 1 has this in the trunk. My wife came out of work to see her tire flat and she was able to connect this and fill the tire to drive home. For that alone this is worth every penny. We love it!

Fintie Folio Slim Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 inch Tablet Auto Sleep/Wake Book Style Stand Cover with Stylus-Loop - Black
Offered by Fintie
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for the Galaxy 3!, September 28, 2013
I purchased this for my Galaxy 3 and it's a perfect fit. Keep in mind that the 3 is a bit thinner than the 2, that's probably why some with the 2 say it's a tight fit. I love this case, it looks rich fits the Galaxy 3 like a glove and is a super bargain.

O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Creme 3.2oz Jar
O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Creme 3.2oz Jar
Price: $6.99
68 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No better skin cream out!, September 24, 2013
I use this on my serverly dried and cracked elbows. I tried everything from corn huskers lotion to prescription cream and nothing healed my elbows like this stuff. It took about 3 weeks of using this twice daily but the cracks on my elbows have all healed.

Fw1 Cleaning Waterless Wash & Wax with Carnauba Car Wax
Fw1 Cleaning Waterless Wash & Wax with Carnauba Car Wax
Offered by goodstomarket
Price: $22.99
10 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, August 31, 2013
As a person who owned a detail shop for years I can tell you thIs is garbage. You never want to wash a car with anything but car wash soap and water. Dirt needs to be rinsed off not rubbed into the paint. TRying to cut corners will only ruin your cars finish prematurely. Nothing will protect your Cars finish like a coat of hand rubbed wax. This is nothing more than a product you would see on a tv informercial.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 1:11 PM PDT

Handi Snacks, Ritz Crackers 'n Cheese Dip, 0.95 oz. 6 Count Boxes (Pack of 12)
Handi Snacks, Ritz Crackers 'n Cheese Dip, 0.95 oz. 6 Count Boxes (Pack of 12)
Offered by Tal Depot
Price: $46.45
8 used & new from $36.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood Treat, May 13, 2013
My mother use to put 1 of these in my lunch everyday. The whole family loved them through the 60's and 70's. What happened to them and 40 + dollars for a 12 pack? Now in my late 50's I still would enjoy having these for a snack.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13