Profile for Adam Petrone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 128

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam Petrone "Adam" RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Slime 40022 12-Volt Digital Tire Inflator
Slime 40022 12-Volt Digital Tire Inflator
Price: $27.97
4 used & new from $27.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, October 5, 2014
Worth every penny. I came out of work to find the tire on My Cherokee Trailhawk 80% flat. I just plugged this in and filled the tire back up, on my way home I stopped at a Firestone that found a large screw in it and plugged the tire. Not having to change the tire made this a huge help. We have 4 cars in our family and everyone has a slime air pump in them.

ACDelco 214-2146 GM Original Equipment Secondary Air Injection Shut-Off and Check Valve
Price: $115.37
14 used & new from $115.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my P0411 Code in my 08 Cobalt, September 25, 2014
Finally found the fix for my check engine light. I've been driving my 08 Cobalt for months with the light on. N.Y Inspection time was coming up and had to fix a code of P0411 Secondary Air Flow Injection error. I checked the pump and fuses and narrowed it down to this valve but the dealer wanted 269 and my local parts store wanted 209. My budget didn't allow that cost and good old amazon had a OEM valve for 119. I put it in in under 30 minutes and after 3 restarts the light went off!

Metro Vacuum SK-1 Air Force Blaster Sidekick Compact & Portable Motorcycle Dryer
Price: Click here to see our price
107 used & new from $61.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for auto detailing, September 13, 2014
Great for auto detailing. I'm not only using this for blowing water out of the nooks and crannies of my cars after washing but It also works great for cleaning dust and dirt from the dashboard, a/c vents on the interior. Love it. Buy the extension hose for this makes it easier to move air flow around. MVC-179C 3'-6' STRETCH HOSE.

Belkin Quilted Cover with Stand for iPad mini (Cream)
Belkin Quilted Cover with Stand for iPad mini (Cream)
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $29.99
24 used & new from $26.38

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this case we have 4 Ipad mini's in our ..., September 12, 2014
We love this case we have 4 Ipad mini's in our house and we all use this case. Top quality materials and the quilting just makes it so much easier to hold.

Chemical Guys - Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towels, Gold 16" x 16" (Pack of 12)
Price: $20.58
3 used & new from $20.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent All Around Cleaning and Polishing Towels, September 11, 2014
Excellent Towels very soft and plush. I use these for everything from polishing my granite counters to waxing the cars. They wear very well wash after wash, and if you hold the seam by the tag the tag comes off without ripping the seam. Just have to have patience. A+ quality .

P21S Concours Carnauba Wax 6.2 ounce
P21S Concours Carnauba Wax 6.2 ounce
Offered by Microfiber-Products-Online
Price: $37.95
14 used & new from $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Canuba wax!, August 11, 2014
I use this on my own vehicles on top of a good coat of synthetic sealant. This really brings out the wow factor when it comes to shine, richness and gloss. The problem is that it's a canuba wax which has the shortest durabilty between Synthetic sealants and waxes. I found that this used on top of a coat of Meguiars Ulitmate or Wolfgangs sealant 3.0 is the ticket to long lasting beauty. The synthetic wax will last upward of 6 months where Canuba wax tends to last less than 2 months. This is so easy to apply and take off that I can do a 2014 Jeep Cherokee in under an hour. Just a thin coat is all you need.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
Offered by Palm Beach Motoring Accessories
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting Protection., August 7, 2014
This review is from: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
I've used many products over my 30+ years detailing cars, and they all look great after being detailed. The real difference is in how long they last. I've always been a Meguiars user, especially Ultimate wax and Number 26. They both shine a cars paint like new and last 2-3 months. Last spring I tried Wolfgang sealer 3.0 on my wife's car. Just like others waxes and sealants it looked super when done, but what's making write this review is that the water still beads on her car nearly 5 months after using it. This stuff lasts, Now for someone who waxes their car every month or so I don't think I' de spend the money on this, but for those who wax their cars only maybe once or twice a year this is well worth the money. It outlasts Meguiars ultimate by months. You can do a standard size car at least 5 times from this bottle. Remember just a thin coat does it.

Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop (i15RV-954BLK) (Old Version)
Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop (i15RV-954BLK) (Old Version)
Price: $351.53
43 used & new from $249.14

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb everyday laptop!, April 24, 2014
I've owned more laptops than I can count since my first 3,000 + dollar Compaq in 1996. They've come down in price big time since then and have gotten much better. First off this laptop is very sturdy with no flex when picked up with one hand. Is more than strong enough for everyday tasks and more. The screen is very sharp, boots fast and runs cool, It never gets hot even when sitting on your lap. I run Photoshop CS6 on it with no lag issues at all. I would say after a few months of use that this can run about anything but the more intense pc games. I own an Alienware MX14 and always question myself why I spent so much for a laptop when I'm not a gamer. For 349.00 this will do just about anything you throw at it and runs close to 4 hours on a charge.

Meguiar's G18216 Ultimate Liquid Wax - 16 oz.
Meguiar's G18216 Ultimate Liquid Wax - 16 oz.
Price: $18.81
21 used & new from $18.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Meguiar's Ultimate is the best for the buck!, April 10, 2014
I've owned a detail shop for over 25 years. I have tried many products over the years and have found the polymer products work the best and last the longest. I use Zaino as my main finish protectant (customers just like to here the name). But did give Ultimate Wax a try. I always try new products on my own cars before any customers. I waxed all 3 of my auto's during the same weekend, 1 with Zaino's 1 with Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax and the 3rd with Ultimate wax. As far as I can see the NXT and the Ultimate went on and off easier, left as deep a shine as the Zaino's and stood up to the eliments longer than Zaino's. Ultimate actually kept beading about 2 weeks longer than NXT. Keep in mind to really keep a cars finish protected a car should be waxed every 8 weeks or so, nothing lasts for 6 months or more. My choice is now Meg's Ultimate wax, for the price and durability it can't be beat. Keep in mind 1 bottle can probably do a medium size car at least 6 times.

Sony HDR-AS100VR POV Action Video Camera with Live View Remote (White)
Sony HDR-AS100VR POV Action Video Camera with Live View Remote (White)
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $309.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Go Pro 3, March 26, 2014
Sony got it right with this cam. I do a lot of filming off road and time lapse. The camera is far superior to the Go Pro. Sony's image sensor is far superior, its stabilizer is very effective and you can just see quality in the camera. I owned the AS15 and was very happy but thought it was time for an upgrade. So far this camera far exceeds my expectations. The video is sharp, wind noise is good and so far I couldn't be happier with it. I'll update as I use it more.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2014 2:06 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13