Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Adam Petrone > Reviews

Browse

Adam Petrone's Profile

Customer Reviews: 155

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam Petrone "Adam" RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection
Price: $30.53
2 used & new from $30.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackfire Wet Diamond is a superb sealant, But!, January 1, 2016
Ok Blackfire Wet Diamond is a superb sealant, but like any other sealant it's not going to last without upkeep the amount of time they claim. I've been detailing cars for over 35 years and have yet to find a product that will last more than 6 months on a vehicle that's used daily or is not garaged. They all either need spray detailer such as Chemical Guys V7 ( my favorite in the detail spray department) applied weekly or another coat ox a wax/sealant applied at least every other month. I look for ease of use and price when it comes to making my decision. I've found Collinite 845 lasts as long as any of these premium products and at half the cost. Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection goes on and off very easy but at nearly 40 a bottle is double what Collinte costs. If you have money to burn I've found Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection and Wolfgang 3.0 as the best, but if your looking to save money Collinite 845 will do the same job at half the cost.

Quicken Deluxe 2016 Personal Finance & Budgeting Software
Quicken Deluxe 2016 Personal Finance & Budgeting Software
Price: $53.10
13 used & new from $45.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Headache from point one!, December 3, 2015
Sorry I ever purchased this. I installed this on windows 7 and I have to use my keyboard to input anything, the mouse will not work in this to change categories or anything. I enjoy manually doing my register, with this it's a headache.I put back my Quicken 2008 which I loved so much and never had any issues with. Amazon won't take software back so I guess this will be a 45 dollar coaster. Nothing changes for the better.

K&N PS-7026 Oil Filter
K&N PS-7026 Oil Filter
Price: $6.76
35 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Use these in my 2015 3.2 Cherokee Trailhawk!, December 3, 2015
Use these in my 2015 3.2 Cherokee Trailhawk, in my opinion they are superior to mopar. Tight baffles and very well made.

Xbox One 500GB Console - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
Xbox One 500GB Console - Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
Offered by E Stars LLC
Price: Click here to see our price
215 used & new from $228.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much better than the 360!, November 30, 2015
Got this on Black Friday, thought it would be a really big upgrade over the 360, wrong! The grahpics might be a bit better but other than that I don't see anything different from the 360. Wasted my money. The interface is very confusing and takes forever to navigate through. I like the 360 much better.

Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010
Price: $104.83
50 used & new from $78.62

5.0 out of 5 stars So satisfied, Love it., November 28, 2015
Best compact vacuum made. I had a carpet sweeper for in between weekly vacuums with the heavy monster and I noticed that although it would pick up heavy debris it wasn't helping with dust and pet hair. I did research and everything kept pointing to this vacuum, so I gave it a try. I have never been happier. It picks up pet hair like my big heavy Hoover, It picks up sand on my tile floors it does it all. Battery lasts in my 2 bedroom condo just fine.

Canon VIXIA HF R600 (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Canon VIXIA HF R600 (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Blue sky Deals
Price: $274.99
11 used & new from $274.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For $199 you can't go wrong!, November 18, 2015
I haven't owned a camcorder in years, seeing with DSLR's taking video nowadays I never saw a reason for one anymore. Well when I saw the price drop 100 bucks I said lets see what today's camcorders can do. Although I've only had this a short time I'm more than happy with it's performance. The zoom is fabulous ( what big shortfall with my DSLR). The video is crystal clear even on my 60 inch tv, sound is superb and the touch screen makes it so easy to operate right out of the box. I'm very happy with this camera. It's not a high end model but for the average person this is more than you'll ever need.

Invicta Men's 17896SYB "Pro Diver" 18k Gold Ion-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by All Glitters!!!
Price: $64.00
2 used & new from $64.00

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 29, 2015
Broke after a few months, the second hand fell off.

Washable Non-Skid Pine Cone Kitchen Mat/Rug 20" x 44"
Washable Non-Skid Pine Cone Kitchen Mat/Rug 20" x 44"
Offered by Dean Flooring Company
Price: $46.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Rug!, October 20, 2015
Beautiful kitchen rug, very plush and well made. Looking forward to years of use from it. Love the design.

Chemical Guys GAP_619_16 Black Light Hybrid Radiant Finish Color Enhancer (16 oz)
Price: $24.45
2 used & new from $24.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Black light is spectacular, October 3, 2015
Black light is spectacular, it left our Jeep with such a shine that when we brought it in to the dealer for service the service manager came over to ask what we used on it. He said he's never seen paint so shinny and smooth on any car in his years of working at the dealer. I'm not sure of it's durability but we top this with a coat of wolfgang 3.0 sealant and our rides shine like new for months.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Invisible Glass Premium Glass Cleaner - 19 oz, 91164
Invisible Glass Premium Glass Cleaner - 19 oz, 91164
Price: $3.44
30 used & new from $3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally no more streaks or smudges!, June 27, 2015
Hands down the finest window cleaner out. Not sure if it has alcohol or what in it but I never see streaks or smudges on my windshield after cleaning anymore. Even cleaning in the sunlight there's no streaks. Yes it costs more but to avoid having to clean them time and time again it's well worth the money!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16