Profile for Annette M. Fillion > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Annette M. Fillion "annette" RSS Feed (Coeur d'Alene, Idaho)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nano QX RTF with SAFE
Nano QX RTF with SAFE
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $89.99
11 used & new from $89.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fast and Hard to handle for this beginner., December 1, 2014
This review is from: Nano QX RTF with SAFE (Toy)
This advertised as a good quad for learning indoors. For me the controls are so touchy and it moves so fast that it was impossible to try in the house. I can use it outside but if there is much of a wind it will carry it and it is hard to control. It could be that I am just a poor operator though.

Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System
Price: Click here to see our price
101 used & new from $59.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blender, love it., December 1, 2014
This little blender has a very powerful motor for its size and will make great smoothies or anything you need blended. I freeze my fruit when making my smoothies and this makes short work of blending my drinks.

Arrow Hanger AH12 Instahanger Clothes Hanging System
Arrow Hanger AH12 Instahanger Clothes Hanging System
Price: $14.99
8 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy and love that it folds up when not in use., December 1, 2014
Really a great little hanger. I have a small utility room made smaller by putting our refrigerator in there also. I had no place to hang clothes as I was taking them out of the dryer so I purchased this. I love that it sits flat against the wall when not in use and isn't obtrusive.

Gelish Exhale
Gelish Exhale
Offered by Lucky Star Gifts
Price: $12.15
6 used & new from $11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all around color for everyday wear., December 1, 2014
This review is from: Gelish Exhale (Misc.)
Love this color. I find it is a very neutral color. I wear it a lot during the winter months as it tends to blend well with many colors whether I am wearing browns, reds, greens and even rust. Just enough rose to go with cool colors and just enough brown to blend with warm ones. One of my favorite all around shades.

Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 16 oz. Premium Coconut Carrier Oil for Massage, Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. 100% Money Back Guarantee by Rocky Mountain Essentials
Offered by RockyMountainEssentials
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 29, 2014
I make bath and body products a lot and I use this product when I make sugar scrubs and body lotions. It's wonderfully light and non-greasy. Love it.

Danze D306957RBT Opulence Roman Tub Faucet Trim Kit, Oil Rubbed Bronze (Valve Not Included)
Offered by Faucet-Warehouse
Price: $274.80
4 used & new from $274.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always loved Danze plumbing fixtures, October 21, 2014
I have always loved Danze plumbing fixtures. Very heavy duty, durable finishes and lead free. I have had many other fixtures including Kohler and Grohe and I would say that the engineering and durability is equal to the Grohe products I have had in the past. Won't have anything else in my home.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful accurate scale., August 1, 2014
Very accurate scale. Measures in grams and ounces, has a hold button to give you time to measure in additional ingredients. The plastic shield guard is a great addition so you don't do damage to your screen. Love this scale and I think it is a great deal for the cost.

Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide Lye Micro Beads, 2 Lbs.
Food Grade Sodium Hydroxide Lye Micro Beads, 2 Lbs.
Offered by Essential Depot, Inc.
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lye for soapmakers., August 1, 2014
I make soap so this is a very important part of the soap making product. I only use food grade lye in my products and this is one of the best I have found. Essential Depot is one of the cheapest I have found, the product is consistently good quality and high performing. I don't use any other brand.

Harmony Gelish Gel Cleanser - 120ml - 01250
Harmony Gelish Gel Cleanser - 120ml - 01250
Offered by Quick E Shop
Price: $6.74
10 used & new from $6.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not completely necessary in my opinion, August 1, 2014
I have been doing my nails for a number of years and this is a good product and does what it says, but, to be perfectly honest, I have recently stopped using this product and just use 91% rubbing alcohol to clean my nails instead. It works just as well and is much less expensive in my opinion. No disrespect for this product at all as it works well also.

ZeroWater ZD-018 23-Cup Water Dispenser and Filtration System
ZeroWater ZD-018 23-Cup Water Dispenser and Filtration System
Price: $30.99
62 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Zero Water is my favorite., August 1, 2014
I have been using zero water for about 10 years. It is a great product and filters out so much of the impurities and metals that comes out of our tap water. I only use the tap water to wash dishes. I use this large water dispenser for drinking and cooking. It holds a lot but is slender so it doesn't take up too much room in the fridge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6