Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for sarawithoutanh > Reviews

Browse

sarawithoutanh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sarawithoutanh RSS Feed (Denton, TX)

Flexible Magnet Tape - 1/16" thick x 1/2" wide x 10 feet (1 roll)
Flexible Magnet Tape - 1/16" thick x 1/2" wide x 10 feet (1 roll)
Price: $7.72
7 used & new from $2.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work well, March 23, 2015
Because the magnet is in roll form, it continued to bow out when pieces were cut. This made the magnet not stick to surfaces--it kept peeling up. I wasn't able to use this for my intended project.

Frank Lloyd Wright: Complete Works, Vol. 1, 1885–-1916
Frank Lloyd Wright: Complete Works, Vol. 1, 1885–-1916
by Bruce Pfeiffer
Price: $135.83
30 used & new from $135.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, March 17, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. Looks great on his coffee table.

St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan for Face, Light/Medium,
St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan for Face, Light/Medium,
Offered by The Beauty Box
Price: $24.71
4 used & new from $24.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Little color, February 13, 2014
I didn't see any difference in my color after using this for several weeks. Works well as a moisturizer, but not for a self tanner.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 2:49 AM PDT

Blissful Bites: Vegan Meals That Nourish Mind, Body, and Planet
Blissful Bites: Vegan Meals That Nourish Mind, Body, and Planet
by Christy Morgan
54 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Information, September 27, 2011
I've been a vegetarian for about five years, but just became vegan earlier this year. I'm still learning how to cook vegan meals--it can be a little tricky at times. Christy's cookbook is great for a new vegan, as she provides lists of ingredients to keep in your pantry and tools to keep in your kitchen. I just made a dish with tempeh for the first time last night and found her tips really helpful. The photos are also really good--a must for an engaging, fun-to-use cookbook!

Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty (Metropolitan Museum of Art)
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty (Metropolitan Museum of Art)
by Andrew Bolton
Price: $29.59
97 used & new from $22.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful photos, July 27, 2011
This book doesn't contain as much commentary as I would like, but it's great to see everything that was at the exhibit. When I went to the Met to see Savage Beauty, it was so packed that I had a really hard time seeing each piece and couldn't read all of the placards. I'm glad that I can read and see everything I missed and have it all in one book.

D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem/Wireless Router
D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem/Wireless Router
9 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great customer support, April 5, 2011
I had a bit of trouble installing the product myself, so I called D-Link customer service and they walked me through the process.

Meetings, Expositions, Events & Conventions (2nd Edition)
Meetings, Expositions, Events & Conventions (2nd Edition)
by George G. Fenich
76 used & new from $0.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, but extremely dry, October 8, 2009
Most likely, you're buying this book for a class, so you don't have a choice. I know that Fenich was one of the first (maybe the first?) to write a textbook on the MEEC industry, so he gets credit for that. However, he is one of the least compmelling writers I've ever read. I have to psych myself up before every chapter and make sure that I have some caffeine nearby to keep me awake. It's very dry and uninteresting, but informative.

Adobe InDesign CS3 Classroom in a Book
Adobe InDesign CS3 Classroom in a Book
by Adobe Creative Team
108 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good resource, June 22, 2009
The tutorials are very easy to follow--instructions are thorough. I was expecting more of a reference guide, though. This book contains a series of exercises in which you create mock documents. It is helpful, but not if you are looking for a straight reference guide.