ARRAY(0x98c4951c)

Customer Reviews: 443

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cute little lady RSS Feed

Price: $6.40
4 used & new from $6.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, best for fine/medium hair, February 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have tried different brands of dry shampoo having a few different results. Most of them work the same way. Shake the bottle (real good), spray the area of your hair that is a bit oily (from maybe 8 inches away), let it set for a few seconds (it would look like talcum powder), and then run a comb through the hair to remove the excess powder. Don’t use your fingers, they will add oil to the hair.

Most of dry shampoos have a chemical smell and this particular kind is not much different in fact, I think it has a very strong scent. What I like about this Keratin Suave dry shampoo is that there is almost no residue after spraying (others can be really thick and hard to shake off). Also, it works best for people with fine-medium hair (not coarse) giving extra volume without getting tangle. Another good thing about it is that there is almost no frizz after brushing and there is still some shine on my hair (must be the keratin). A lot of dry shampoos out there give a lot of frizz and make your hair really dull, but this one is better from that standpoint. Price is not outrageous, another plus. I am pleased with the results so far. I recommend it.

Sundown Naturals  Vitamin B12 Gummies, 500 mcg, 50 Count (Pack of 3)
Sundown Naturals Vitamin B12 Gummies, 500 mcg, 50 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $17.73
5 used & new from $17.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty gummies, February 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I take a multivitamin everyday but it has very low levels of vit B12 (maybe 50 mcg max, depending on the brand). When I am lacking B12 and need a boost (especially in the winter), I need somewhere between 500-1000 mcg all at once. I have tried sublingual liquid but it goes through me so fast that I am not sure I have a chance to absorb it during the day. I have also tried sublingual microlozenges which work really good giving me a nice boost of energy for several hours without the crash afterwards. This is the first time I try B12 gummies and though they are tasty, the bottle might not last me very long. Two gummies have 500 mcg of B12. I haven’t had any side effects taking B12 vitamin but like any other supplement, I recommend doing some research before purchasing.

Jarrow Formulas QH-Absorb, 200 mg, 30 Count
Jarrow Formulas QH-Absorb, 200 mg, 30 Count
Price: $22.11
29 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars For prevention, February 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband and I take Co Q-10 with our supplements everyday. We have both found out that ubiquinol form absorbs better in our body. For my husband, his blood pressure maintains healthier levels while taking ubiquinol and probably best when taking 200mg a day. As for me, I am a small woman, so I take maybe 50-100mg a day otherwise my blood pressure drops – I normally have low/normal blood pressure so I have to be sure I know my supplements and how they can affect it.

We take Jarrow supplements often because we trust the brand - we’re not affiliated with the company, we’ve just had great results with their products.

At the current price for the bottle ($14.26), this makes a very good deal since ubiquinol supplements tend to be really expensive.

Fosmon Snap On Hard Crystal Design Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III - Pink Heart with Flowers
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $3.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but no protection, February 25, 2014
I like the looks and feel of this case a lot. It is really pretty, smooth, and has very nice and bright colors. I like how it keeps my phone slim and light. BUT...there's no good protection for the phone in general. I was hoping that the edges would come around (towards the front) of the phone a little better but the case barely snaps on the phone. I had to order a different one to protect my phone better, I'm afraid to drop the phone and break it.

Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Extra Large Cooling Rack, 16.7 by 11-1/2-Inch
Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Extra Large Cooling Rack, 16.7 by 11-1/2-Inch
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $10.49
6 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for my needs, February 25, 2014
I bought this "cooling rack" to use it in the oven while baking chicken wings. It fits just perfect in my large cookie sheet (sizes are true to description).

I put aluminum foil on my cookie sheet, then I place the rack, spray with cooking spray and place the chicken wings. The chicken comes crispy yet tender ALWAYS. Since I use cooking spray, the chicken doesn't stick much to the rack, only a little bit. Cleaning then becomes simple, just hot soapy water in the sink and I'm done.

If you want to use this in the oven, my recommendation is to check sizes first and see that it would fit the cookie sheets (or baking pans) that you have. The wire rack is larger than the average cookie sheet.

So far, I've been very pleased with the results this wire rack has given me in the last 5 months. Highly recommended

Lavazza Dek Ground Espresso,  Decaf, 8.8-Ounce
Lavazza Dek Ground Espresso, Decaf, 8.8-Ounce
Price: $7.72
4 used & new from $7.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious taste!, February 25, 2014
It is very difficult to find a good decaf espresso that doesn't have a burnt taste or any other after taste. I have tried other lavazza full caffeine products and have enjoyed the results a lot. This decaf espresso coffee is just perfect for the cappuccinos that we like to make. I don't drink pure espresso I just use the shots to make other drinks. Very delicious, will continue to buy this brand.

D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light
D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light
Price: Click here to see our price
78 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound, February 21, 2014
These strings have a nice bright sound and were very easy to install. They are quite long but nothing too complicated to wind up. We were recommended this particular brand so I'm very glad we ordered them, we'll continue to get this same set when is time to change them again.

Jim Dunlop 83CB Guitar Capo, Black
Jim Dunlop 83CB Guitar Capo, Black
Price: $12.79
50 used & new from $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, February 21, 2014
My teen daughter has been learning to play guitar for almost a year and the capo that she previously had was very flimsy. Her teacher recommended Dunlop brand so I ordered this hoping it was a good investment. We are very happy with the quality and the way it holds the strings (I also play guitar). The grip is comfortable and easy to move at any time. Definitely worth the price, it looks like it could last a while. Very pleased with the product.

Chromo Inc Color Matched Fashion 10 Pack of Ultra-Glide Mini-Styli - Black, Red, Silver, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Pink, Green, Purple, Gold and White Stylus for Mini-ipad, Ipod, Iphone 3 4 5 , Ipad, Galaxy S3, Droid,
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great!, February 21, 2014
Out of the 10 mini stylus, only one didn't work very well, the other 9 have a soft tip and just glide when I use them. The colors are nice and vibrant not gaudy. Glad I purchased them, I use them all the time since I don't like to take my gloves off in this cold weather :)

Jack Black Protein Booster Skin Serum, 2 fl. oz.
Jack Black Protein Booster Skin Serum, 2 fl. oz.
Price: $60.00
19 used & new from $60.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Slowly working, February 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband has been using this product for almost 30 days and I can see a difference but not much. He doesn’t use moisturizer or anything else so this product is working all by itself. It is a non greasy product and absorbs very quickly. My husband has dry skin and doesn’t like to spend time rubbing creams on his face so this works well. He applies about 2 pumps a day.

His skin looks a bit more plump, smooth, and not dry – sometimes his skin flakes in the winter. The serum has a slight scent of rosemary oil (one of the ingredients) but it doesn’t clash with his aftershave. After almost 30 days, he’s used maybe a fourth of the bottle, so the whole container would last him a while. It takes time to see some results, the best thing is to be consistent. A bit pricey for the small changes, not sure he’ll continue to use it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20