Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for SweetPea > Reviews

Browse

SweetPea's Profile

Customer Reviews: 770

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SweetPea RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
TEC.BEAN TBW-100 Portable White Red Wine Aerator Essential Filter Bottle Aerating Decanter Pourer
Offered by NovaPower
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the wine lovers out there..., August 6, 2015
I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about a wine aerator. I am not an expert so I thought I would not be able to tell the difference but I was wrong. My husband and I like to have a glass of wine here and there so in the last week, we tried 3 different kind of wines with this aerator.

The first wine we tried was a 10 year old Cabernet Sauvignon. It definitely change the flavor of it. We really like Cabernet Sauvignon and after using the decanter we liked it even more. The flavors were more enhanced and brighter, delicious! Our second wine was a 7 year old Pinot Noir. We didn’t notice a difference on this wine. It’s a younger wine and different winery as well. The last wine we tried was a 6 year old white burgundy. Another one that tasted delicious after aerating.

I have not tried other brands but this one. I can only say that this looks a lot like the Vinturi that everybody raves about. I think this makes a great gift for those who enjoy red wine. Glad to have had the opportunity to receive this product for review.

DBPOWER Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Portable Multifunction Stereo Speaker with Dual Speakers and Enhanced Bass Resonator, Support FM Radio and Alarm Clock, Handfree, Micro SD Card and USB, Built-In Mic and Rechargeable Battery, Support MP3, WAV, WMA, APE, FLAC Format Audio File, LED Display (Black)
Offered by NovaPower
Price: $36.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatil Bluetooth speaker, August 5, 2015
I have tried several small Bluetooth speakers and they have been ok for our smartphones and tablet. This speaker is just perfect for my laptop. Husband and I have a weekly presentation that sometimes requires audio. We normally use a projector and either a small speaker or the laptop speaker. This is just perfect for our needs. It sounds nice and clear. The looks are classy and it is not disruptive to the setting we have. I had no problems pairing with my laptop. I like that it displays how charged the battery is - most little speakers die without notice or with a 10 second notice at the most.

The speaker has two USB port - one regular and one mini. It is not very heavy, weighs almost 1 pound. It comes in a nice sturdy box that can be used for traveling. This is a great item to give as a gift especially if the person owns a nice black laptop. Very classy and competitive price at the moment (~35 dlls).

Mudder Long Range Wireless Digital Thermometer Set with Alarm - Remote RF Thermometer Range 100-160 Feet for BBQ/ Smoker/ Grill/ Oven/ Meat/ Temperature Monitor
Offered by MudderOnline
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Meat thermometer, August 5, 2015
We like to do a variety of meats around here. When it comes to beef particularly, our friends like slightly different doneness. We have gone through several meat thermometers that end up semi melted (if the probe is attached to the display device) or completely black and unreadable (dial type thermometers) when using the grill or smoker.

This thermometer definitely has good long range. Hubby can grill outside while we keep the display on the kitchen counter. We tried around 35 feet range and it worked well. Very impressed with the readings. Keep in mind that when you leave your meat rest, it will increase a few degrees especially if it is rare or med rare beef.

The whole set is very light and easy to use. Only issue is that requires a total of 4 AAA batteries to function. As light as it is, you'd think one battery per item should be enough. All in all it's a good thermometer. Not sure about the current price at the time of this review, this product was provided for testing purposes.

Tomameri Pink Portable MP4 Player MP3 Player Video Player with Photo Viewer , E-Book Reader , Voice Recorder + 16 GB Micro SD Card
Offered by Tomameri
Price: $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the young ones, August 5, 2015
This MP3, MP4 player is good as for kids who want something simple and easy to use. It does not require internet or anything specific to use except the cables that come with it. The item has a small display and the sound it's just ok. I think the best feature is that it can hold a lot of songs or videos. It comes with a 16 GB card that adds value to the player. The earbuds are solid and they don't have covers that come off. The player resembles the looks of an ipod. Price is a little above average but I think the value is more on the SD card. Product provided for testing purposes

iHomeSet Party Mooncake Mold - Mid Autumn Festival DIY Mooncake Decoration Press Mould - 12 Stamps and 4 Sets, 50g / 100g (White)
Offered by EM Store
Price: $28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty neat gadget, August 5, 2015
I have to confess, I am a gadgethoolic, and when it comes to kitchen gadgets I can hardly resist the idea of living without them. This is the case for the Mooncake mold that was offered to me for reviewing purposes. I live in a remote area and it is very difficult to get ingredients to make my own mooncakes (wish I could) but I love cooking and creating.

We like to entertain and one of the special things we do for our guests are homemade crackers. We have a variety of savory and sweet recipes that have developed overtime including some for our friends who have celiac disease. I used these molds to stamp my crackers and was hoping they would retain their pretty looks and they did!! I have included a couple of pictures that show the before and after baked. The crackers maintained the design and look beautiful. The mold is not made to be a cutter so I used a mini pizza wheel to get the precise shape around the stamp. Pictured are our whole wheat and coconut oil crackers with caraway seeds. Delicious and beautiful!
Comment Comment | Permalink

DBPOWER® Call Center Dialpad Telephone Dial Key Pad Phone + Headset Headphone with Volume Control for Office

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, a few things to point out, August 4, 2015
I was very glad to receive this product for testing purposes. I was in need of a small keypad phone to have it where I am normally working at the house. The system was not difficult to set up except that the button that says "up" really goes down the numbers. And the button that says "down" goes up the numbers. So when trying to set the date, code, time, etc, the buttons were giving me the wrong way to go. Someone might not think it's a big deal but it speaks of quality control. The rest of the phone works well as far as I can tell but for the current price (around 40 dlls) I was expecting a little bit better quality. It's ok, I hope it lasts me a while.

Premium Ice Ball Maker - Ice Ball Mold is Sealed Cavity Design (Black)
Premium Ice Ball Maker - Ice Ball Mold is Sealed Cavity Design (Black)
Offered by Stunning Gadgets
Price: $12.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, only four iceballs at a time, August 4, 2015
I received this product for testing purposes. The set I received seals very well. I didn't have leaks but the iceballs did show the seams after taken out of the mold. The iceballs are nice size. I measured the diameter of the mold since it was one of my questions prior to order this mold. The iceballs measure around 1.75 inches in diameter. You can only make four at a time which is a bit of a bummer so I am trying to store some of them in a sealed container. I make four iceballs, then when they are done, I quickly pull them out and place them in a container with a sealed lid. I have fit about a dozen and they stay - for the most part, apart. My daughter made popsicles with juice and a skewer. They look super cute and are refreshing. Wish the tray was bigger for the current price of ~12 dlls. But other than that, they are really fun to have if you like entertaining.

Winkine Women's Classic Fashion Large Tote handbag with Shoulder Strap
Winkine Women's Classic Fashion Large Tote handbag with Shoulder Strap
Offered by EM Store
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous tote purse!, August 4, 2015
What can I say?! I enjoy having purses that look fashionable and elegant. This purse is just that. The colors are beautiful and it's the right size for all my stuff. It is sturdy in fact, it weighs 2 lbs when empty! It is well made and the stitches are neatly done. The top does not zip all the way from one end to the other. I have attached a picture to illustrate that. The inside lining is soft and has some fuchsia on the fabric - I hope you can see that from the picture. I was provided with a purse for reviewing purposes, I am very pleased with the looks and feels of it. Very roomy inside, looks very classy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Pridebit Kitchen Scissors - Multifunction, Heavy Duty & Come-Apart Kitchen Shears with Magnetic Holder, Red/Black
Offered by Pridebit
Price: $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen version of a pocket knife ;), August 4, 2015
I received this set for testing purposes and I can say that the shears I received are pretty sharp. I like that the separate but they don't fall apart while cutting - makes cleaning easy. The serrated side (for cleaning fish) is not really sharp so I am not sure that's good for much to be honest since we don't eat a lot of fish due DH's allergies. But overall it's a good set that it's very helpful in my kitchen. I normally have whole chickens and though I have a good pair of shears, this is MUCH easier to clean so, it wins!! The metallic sleeve is so handy and I am able to place it on the very top of my freezer right by the wall when nobody can get in trouble.

Pridebit Julienne & Vegetable Peeler/Cutter/Slicer: Premium Quality Stainless Steel, Dual Blade with Cleaning Brush & Dishwasher-Safe
Offered by Pridebit
Price: $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Super sharp! watch your fingers!, August 4, 2015
What a nice peeler. I have purchased a similar peeler in the past from a different brand (only a few months ago) but when it arrived, it wasn't as sharp as the Pridebit. Also, this peeler comes with a little brush which is very good at cleaning the little crevices of the julienne side, they can get pretty messy. Just know that you need to be careful when using the julienne side. The peeler needs to go all the way down and it is better if the vegetable is standing rather than on its side. For example, I love julienne zucchini - great as a quick pasta meal. I need to peel it while standing or the julienne pieces of zucchini just fall on the uncut piece itself. Also, sometimes the end gets stuck so I need to watch out for that.

I like that it is easy to do neat presentations and did I say it was super sharp? Pretty good, just be REALLY careful especially if you haven't used peelers like this before. Product provided for testing purposes

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20