Profile for AW > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AW RSS Feed (NC)

Page: 1 | 2
MHOC Fleece Lined Leggings High Waist Thick Slimming Compression Top Solid and Zipper (One Size, .Black)
Offered by My House Of Chic

2.0 out of 5 stars given all the great reviews. But the didn't, December 1, 2014
I had really hoped these would work, given all the great reviews. But the didn't. I am 5'10" 175 lbs and have a 34" inseam. After having these on for a few minutes, the waist worked its way down and ended up giving me a muffin top. And I had to pull them so far up on my legs they came up too high on my ankles. I'm going to return these and keep searching.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2015 8:54 AM PST

Boppy Infant and Toddler Head Support, Grey
Boppy Infant and Toddler Head Support, Grey
Price: Click here to see our price
14 used & new from $15.57

5.0 out of 5 stars great head support, May 16, 2014
I've had one of these for almost two years now. I still use the neck wrap on long trips when my toddler is going to fall asleep. It is the only head support I have used that keeps their heads from flopping over. When we took our baby home from the hospital we had it in his car seat. I bought this one for a friend's baby shower. This is now going to be my go-to baby shower gift.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Deluxe Easy Stick Window Sun Shades ®, 2-Pack for car or truck - Provides SPF-30 car window shade, eBooks for download FREE, "Taking Your Kids on an Adventure". Large high quality car sunshade keeps you cool - Window shades for your baby, - Sun protection for your Kids and Pets, eye sunshade - easy to stick, easy to remove window sunshade - The best buy from the Best sellers on Amazon
Offered by Starlight and Sunny Inc
Price: $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shades, May 16, 2014
These fit our 07 Honda Odyssey back (3rd row) windows perfect. The shades stick great to the windows. I have only used them in mild to warm temperatures so can't say for certain how they stick in extreme hot or cold temps. So far - so good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 2:12 PM PDT

CND: Treatments/Prep Stickey Base Coat, 2.3 oz
CND: Treatments/Prep Stickey Base Coat, 2.3 oz
Offered by Sanida Beauty Supply
Price: $10.95
29 used & new from $7.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, May 9, 2014
I have never used the smaller version of this product so I can't compare it to that, but I do know that this product sucks. The very next day my nails are chipped at the tips. Big chunks of nail polish can be peeled off my nails when a corner near the base starts to come up. Thought I was saving money by buying a bigger version - but it appears I wasted my money instead. I do not recommend this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2014 3:38 AM PDT

LUGULAKE 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse Mice, 800 / 1000 / 1200 DPI, Right Hand Stress Relieving, Black Color

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 2 months, January 24, 2014
I will start of by saying this mouse was very comfortable in the hand and I think it helped to stop my wrist pain. However, it stopped working after about 2 months. Now when the mouse is turned on the cursor moves in a continuous square on the screen and will not stop. I thought it may have been the batteries so I replaced them and it does the same thing. Tried to contact the seller but it wouldn't let me and said it was past the 30 day return period. However, the seller page says between 30 days and 6 months you can still get your money back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2014 11:43 PM PST

Gerber Graduate BPA Free 2 Pack Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup, 7 Ounce, Colors May Vary (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from description, October 19, 2013
I ordered these because the description says "SOFT SPOUT easy on gums and teeth" - however these are NOT soft. These are your standard hard spout sippy cups. These are similar style to other sippy cups I have owned for the older kids so I know I will like them. Just wish the description was correct.

HP 02 refillable cartridge for Photosmart printer C5180 C6180 C7180 C8180 C7280
HP 02 refillable cartridge for Photosmart printer C5180 C6180 C7180 C8180 C7280
Offered by green-products
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., June 25, 2013
These cartridges seem cheaply made. The seam of plastic on the cartridge looks like it could come open at any moment. One of the cartridges leaks ink. I guess too much ink is coming out and sometimes it will put a large drop of ink on the paper I am printing. When I now print pictures with this ink the color/darkness of the photos is not what it appears on the screen. I have to manipulate the brightness of the picture file to get it to not print so dark. And it still doesn't look right. These problems never happened with my hp cartridges. Guess the deal was too good to be true.

Update:
The cartridge that was leaking was leaking out of a faulty seal in the bottom of the cartridge. The whole cartridge was empty when I checked the ink the other day. Hope it hasn't messed up my printer.

Carters Everyday Easy Faux Fur with Satin Blanket, Blue/Brown Geometric (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of this blanket, April 5, 2013
Got this blanket for my son because all my other kids have blankets with a full side of satin. Carters always puts out good stuff so I didn't have any second thoughts ordering it. But this thing sheds. The blue fuzzy side has a long pile to it, It's not a short tight pile. I have washed this blanket maybe 5 times and it continues to shed little fuzzy fibers that sick to pacifiers and can get in your eyes and irritates them. I would not recommend this blanket. I purchased another blanket on amazon from elegant baby http://www.amazon.com/Elegant-Baby-Plush-Microfiber-Blankie/dp/B001AZKTAA/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1365188148&sr=1-1&keywords=elegant+baby+blanket. It is a smaller blankie size (20x20 inches) but is so soft and wonderful.

Jefferies Socks Big Boys' Seamless Toe Athletic Qtr., 6-pack White/Grey,8-9 1/2(Medium)
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks, April 5, 2013
Love, love, love these socks. I buy them for my daughter who does not like seams on her toes. (they say boys socks - but really they are unisex). They are a good thick quality and they last. I am able to pass them down to my son who is two years younger. My daughter puts these on in the morning without any complaints.

Avery White WeatherProof Labels for Laser Printers, 1 x 2.62 Inch, Pack of 300 (15510)

5.0 out of 5 stars Weatherproof labels, March 18, 2013
For my intended purpose - these have worked great. You get tons, more than I can possibly use since they last so long. I use them to label baby bottles for my son to take to daycare. They have gone through the dishwasher many many times and there is no sign of them coming off yet. I plan to also use them to label sports equipment for my kids.

Page: 1 | 2