Profile for David Gregory Hicks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Gregory Hicks RSS Feed (Powder Springs, GA)

Page: 1 | 2
TX377121, Timex watchband, Ironman* Triathlon, Indiglo, 19mm, black
TX377121, Timex watchband, Ironman* Triathlon, Indiglo, 19mm, black
Offered by Milano Watchbands
Price: $10.95
2 used & new from $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping My 20+ Year Old Timex Ironman In the Race, May 19, 2014
I love my 20+ year old Timex Ironman and refuse to replace it until I cannot keep it going any longer. This appears to be a genuine OED Timex Ironman strap and perfectly fits my watch. Good service and turn around time. If the price were a bit lower, I would give it 5 stars (I think the price is a little high).

Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships
Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships
by John Townsend
22 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read for Folks Who Want to Prepare for a New Relationship, May 19, 2014
Great preparation to help you prepare and know when you are ready for a new relationship, including a new relationship with someone with whom you've had a bad relationship with in the past. If you've previously struggled with putting healthy boundaries in place in your life but now have boundaries that are unhealthily impenetrable, this book can help you adjust to find both afety and intimacy. I will give this one a second read - I found it really helpful.

50 Personna TWIN PIVOT Plus Cartridges with Lubricating Strip for Gillette Atra & Trac II Razors - 5 Packs of 10 Blades
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $19.98
3 used & new from $19.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Shave, May 19, 2014
I still use the Gillette Trac Two Razor I started shaving with in high school. Since generic blades for that razor are no longer available locally, I bought the 50 pack of the Personna blades. They work ok. I am more apt to accidental cuts with these blades, but its not a regular occurrence and worth putting up with for the savings. I tried the Schick 5 Blade razor and I like it, but blades are crazy expensive and truth is, you need only one blade. I actually prefer the 2 blade Trac Two over razors with swivel heads.

Samsung Galaxy S4 ACTIVE Car Mount Dock With Built In Charger - Windshield & Dashboard
Offered by Encased
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $22.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Modified to Attach to My Dash, May 19, 2014
This is a very handy unit I purchased for my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Larger phones might work with it as it has a removable insert that fit the S4 Active perfectly. I modified the unit, opening it up and drilling a hole to put a bolt in to mount it to the dash in my RAV4 (which I also had to drill). Very nice quality unit.

Homelite Electric Hedge Trimmer
Homelite Electric Hedge Trimmer
Offered by ACENT SYS
Price: $34.99
6 used & new from $29.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked Well While It Worked, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Homelite Electric Hedge Trimmer
I used this trimmer 3 times over the past year. It is light weight and worked well. On the last use, however, something inside came loose, rattled around, and the blade is now wobbly. I cannot open the unit to try to repair it as the safety shield is held in place by a three point fastener for which I do not have a tool to remove. I would not purchase this trimmer again.

3'7" x 5'2" Rectangular Home Dynamix 3208-457 Black/Ivory Color Machine Made Turkish "Royalty Collection" Rug
Offered by NetMart
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Rug for the Money, February 7, 2014
I bought this rug as a doormat for my front door, to match the same runner version I bought for my sliding glass door. It is pretty, but not as pretty as the picture. I think its a good value.

1'9" x 7'2" Home Dynamix 3208 Machine Made Turkish "Royalty Collection" Black/Ivory Color Runner Rug
Offered by Rugs for less
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Rug For the Money, February 7, 2014
I bought this runner for my sliding glass door. It is pretty, but not as pretty as the picture. I think its a good value.

Maxxima MLN-50 5 LED Night Light With Sensor (Pack of 2)
Maxxima MLN-50 5 LED Night Light With Sensor (Pack of 2)
Offered by Maxxima
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Nighlight!, February 7, 2014
I purchased these lights to illuminate a staircase and they are superb! The intensity of the light increases with the level of darkness and provide a lot of light in the dark. I really love these lights!

Samsung Captivate Window Mount
Samsung Captivate Window Mount
Offered by OrionDeals
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Dock!, October 2, 2012
I love this dock for my Samsung Captivate! Note this is not simply a holder for your phone, it has USB connection that slides into your phone so that it charges while in the dock. Upgrading to Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" operating system (free at[...]) and download the Samsung Car App to your phone allows you to plug in a mini jack (which does not come with the kit - purchase separately) between the back of your dock and your car's auxiliary port and simply snap your phone in the holder, slide down the dock, put your radio on AUX and play music and/or GPS navigator (Google maps app already on your phone) through your car radio. It's very cool how the app switches between hearing driving directions when you need them from the navigator app and then back to music from your phone when you are using both simultaneously. \

In case you have trouble the first time getting the music player on your phone to work, be sure you use the speaker control on the top right of the Samsung Car App to tell your phone to play through your car radio; otherwise, it continues to use the speaker in your phone.

To avoid slippage from the suction mount and to make the install look cleaner, I actually removed the top swivel part of the holder from the suction cup mount, drilled a hole in my dash, and used the screw in the top swivel part of the holder to permanently mount only the top swivel part of the holder to my dash. I drilled a second hole in the dash and ran the USB and mini jack wires behind the dash and through the tunnel to get to the AUX and 12V ports in the middle armrest/compartment of my RAV4. Install looks factory and works great.

2006 06 Toyota RAV4 3Button Remote Key Shell & Key Blank - CASE ONLY, NO CHIPS
2006 06 Toyota RAV4 3Button Remote Key Shell & Key Blank - CASE ONLY, NO CHIPS
Offered by YourKeylessRemote
Price: $4.29
4 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit and Saved Me $130, August 20, 2012
Plastic on the Toyota originals were poorly designed and the buttons wore out. My local Toyota dealer wanted $140 and a service visit to get me a new key. My 2006 RAV4 OEM keys did not have the RF chip in them - I just put the remote control unit from the original key in this new one and had the blank cut. Works perfect!

Page: 1 | 2