Profile for RedMolly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RedMolly "Artist: Painter and Clay Sculpture" RSS Feed (Tampa Bay)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Alternative Art Surfaces: Mixed-Media Techniques for Painting on More Than 35 Different Surfaces
by Darlene Olivia McElroy
Price: $15.95
47 used & new from $14.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend from beginners to advanced, October 24, 2014
Just received my copy of Alternative Art Surfaces: Mixed-Media Techniques for Painting on More Than... This book is exactly what I was looking for. For reference only: I'm a professional, advanced artist: sculpture, painter, mixed-media. I was looking for inspiration. I've bought several books as reference along my way. Eh...most of them comme ci comme ça. However I'm writing this review immediately upon receiving this book. It has 35 inspiring, very technical, how-to's (page by page) including supply lists. Highly recommend from beginners to advanced. Great Book. Thumbs Up! Would also be an invaluable resource for teachers.

Janome Purple Thunder Portable Sewing Machine
Janome Purple Thunder Portable Sewing Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully equipped portable sewing machine., September 26, 2014
Is exactly as described. Does everything I wanted, just like a full sized machine. Great machine. I bought so I'd have a portable machine in combination with my professional "heavy" machine. I plugged in an accessory light, because it does not have a light on the machine. That's the only thing I would change if possible.

This is not a Child's machine although it's advertised for both children and adults. Fully equipped.

The Other Woman Extended Preview
The Other Woman Extended Preview
DVD
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Like a summer by the beach read., September 10, 2014
Really fun chick flick. Nothing cerebral, just like a good, by the beach, summer escape read.

Poodle Pen, White/Pink  (44530)
Poodle Pen, White/Pink (44530)
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertising NOT 16 only 1!, September 4, 2014
I wish I could find a way to report this item. It clearly says: "16 assorted pieces in clear acetate dump with color label". That is NOT TRUE!! There is only one (1). As well that one is very poorly made. The (1) pen components seemed to be covered in sipping straw components. Just not worth it.

Thermalogic 70876-188-8084-609 Braoadstripe Grommet Panels, Navy
Thermalogic 70876-188-8084-609 Braoadstripe Grommet Panels, Navy
Price: $25.22

2.0 out of 5 stars These Weathermate Curtains block out light and heat UNTIL you wash them!, May 21, 2014
Important Update as a result of the strong odor:
We called the seller/ distribution company who suggested washing the curtains (cold water on delicate setting) to get rid of the strong odor. They said this had worked for others.

They stated we could also return the curtains before being washed and get our money back, or take the chance on washing them, then not be able to return them - (even though they suggested washing them). They said they could not stand behind the product once the curtains were washed.

We couldn't live with that awful, over powering odor without washing them. We needed to open the windows. This did not dissipate (as in a Temperpedic mattress and other items with such as this.) We could have returned them but decided to take a chance on their advice. The laundering did remove the smell, as distributor stated. However the curtains don't seem to insulate as they did before washing them. They're thinner.

These curtains:
1) Did fit our large/wide patio doors perfectly (we ordered 2 pair so we could move and adjust them easily.
2) They did block out the Florida sun & heat "Until" they were washed (to get rid of the strong odor).
3) They looked and felt well made, Until they were washed.

2 Stars: Because of the curtains' strong, "really strong" chemical smell when the sun hit them. The curtains seem thinner after washing and do not have the same insulation benefit.

There is no way to contact the actual manufacturer: only the distributor.
I would not order these again.

Origin Point 381420 20-Foot x 14-Inch Gard'n Border Wire Picket Fence, Green
Origin Point 381420 20-Foot x 14-Inch Gard'n Border Wire Picket Fence, Green
Price: $13.82
4 used & new from $7.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, April 13, 2014
The main thing you're looking for is sturdy and fits together well. This does! We use it to just give the dogs a "heads up" you're getting too close to the water's edge. Of course it will not stop them, but serves as a reminding without obstructing the view of the lake for us.

Albert Einstein Smoking Colors Men's Black T-Shirt XL
Albert Einstein Smoking Colors Men's Black T-Shirt XL
Offered by Haunted Flower
Price: $12.67
5 used & new from $12.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby Loves this Shirt, April 13, 2014
Hubby Loves this Shirt on T-Shirt Fridays. I was given one as a present and Hubby always admired. Was glad to find it here on Amazon. Mine has lasted for years without fading or loosing shape. I expect the same with this new one.

Wahl 41870-0423 Bravura Lithium Purple Professional Cord/Cordless Pet Clipper Kit by Wahl Professional Animal
Price: $163.37
10 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EVER, April 13, 2014
Just what I needed. I groom our 4 poodles (2 standards, 2 minis). My Wahl A5 clippers get so hot in my hands and the blades no matter how often they are cleaned and oiled, including cooling solution. The Bravura has never been hot. Lasts a long, long time, hours, cool to the dog's skin, adjustable for height. Then I scissor.

I'll only use the A5 for special clips.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2014 5:03 AM PDT

Summer Infant Metal Expansion Gate
Summer Infant Metal Expansion Gate
Price: $92.99
25 used & new from $76.25

5.0 out of 5 stars YES! Fits the 6' opening, April 13, 2014
Not sure what other reviewers are talking about. Yes I'm pretty good at fixing things and hubby is awesome, but this was not rocket science. It fit very well. Is sturdy, Opens easily. Keeps 4 dogs out of the dining room (two are 45lbs each). We've tried other solutions this one works!!! Looks very nice, as well.

Heath Outdoor Products Deluxe Painted Purple Martin Decoy w/Mount #PMD-1
Heath Outdoor Products Deluxe Painted Purple Martin Decoy w/Mount #PMD-1
Price: $6.97
27 used & new from $2.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Bird looks natural but..., April 13, 2014
Martin Decoy looks natural, however we cannot get the little guy to stay upright! We've raised and lowered the pole several times, readjusted the bird, adding this and that to the clamp, but nothing works.... .... so far. Still thinking about this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6