Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Marked (Servants of Fate Book 1)
Marked (Servants of Fate Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and a unique story, December 30, 2014
I enjoyed the writing, the tension, and the story line. It was very refreshing and unique. The story flowed quite well so I never got bored or disinterested. The passionate scenes *wink wink* were well written and engaging. Good read :D

Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects (8th Edition)
Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects (8th Edition)
by Tony Gaddis
Price: $130.97
62 used & new from $93.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent textbook, September 16, 2014
Good price for a textbook (compared to other stores and sellers). This did NOT come with a code for MyProgramming Lab, so I had to buy that separately... Book is simple to read-- really starts at the basics and works its way up. I find it helpful!

EagleCell Hybrid Protective Skin Case Cover with Stand and Belt Clip Holster for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging - Blue/Black
Offered by ZYT Accessories
Price: $6.99
11 used & new from $4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Belt clip is a great feature, September 13, 2014
Sturdy case, attractive blue color. The belt clip is awesome; keeps the phone easily accessible and secure, and keeps me from having to hold it in my pocket.

Affliction Z: Patient Zero (Post Apocalyptic Zombie Thriller)
Affliction Z: Patient Zero (Post Apocalyptic Zombie Thriller)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars a good read, July 10, 2014
A pretty basic suspense novel. Well written but a little more character development would have upped this to 4 stars for me. Bit of gore, creepiness, action, conspiracies. Not a lot of questions answered about the situation the main character finds himself in, but you can intuit some things. I was able to visualize a lot of the environment and sympathized with a lot of the characters, and make it to the end without giving up which means this ain't bad! Ain't bad at all!

Bosch 28-CA / 3397006511E7W Clear Advantage Beam Wiper Blade - 28" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 28-CA / 3397006511E7W Clear Advantage Beam Wiper Blade - 28" (Pack of 1)
Price: $10.84
34 used & new from $6.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Always impressed with the Bosch brand, March 10, 2014
These are very sturdy wipers, with nice lines (they look good on your car), and easy to install. Never got a clear answer at the auto parts store whether Bosch had sizes for a 2012 Civic (aren't the connectors standard???), so we used some Amazon points to buy these. Not disappointed! They sit firmly and perfectly against the windshield, and clear off the dirt, grime, rain and snow quite well. Hope to get a year or two worth of use out of these, maybe more!!!

Dove Beauty Bar, Revive, 6-Count, 4-Ounce Bars
Dove Beauty Bar, Revive, 6-Count, 4-Ounce Bars
Price: $10.20
14 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and soft, and pink, December 9, 2013
This is the only bar soap I or my family will use. It does not leave a residue, but does provide additional moisture compared to other bar or body soaps. It has a low pH so it's less harsh on your skin, and is even great as a facial soap! The pink is just a personal/aesthetic preference; the white bar has the same results!

3D Cute Fluffy Tail Cat TPU Case Cover Skin for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Rose
3D Cute Fluffy Tail Cat TPU Case Cover Skin for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Rose
Offered by Gosear
Price: $5.69
7 used & new from $5.69

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fuzzy and cute, December 9, 2013
For only $4 including shipping, I got what I expected. Cute, fuzzy, and all the ports and camera are useable. Some of the glue used to attach the ears and the fuzz to the actual plastic case was visible and has rubbed off and attracted dirt, so the case is getting dirtier more quickly than I expected. The tail ALMOST feels like real fur, so that alarmed me at first. I don't think it is??? Overall a very cute effect, and fun. It makes me cheerful to look at :), and my friends get a kick out of it as well. I recommend if it's a cheap price and you don't mind waiting several weeks for it to arrive from China.

Snuggle Safe Pet Bed Microwave Heating Pad
Snuggle Safe Pet Bed Microwave Heating Pad
Price: $27.99
28 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Warms!, December 9, 2013
It's a small, flat disc shape, smaller than I anticipated, but after 5mins of heating in a 1000 watt microwave, it stays warm for 10 hours or longer (so far it has been 40-20 F daily and it's still warm after 8-10 hours). My outside kitty LOVES it. It keeps her comfortable for long periods of time, and is very simple to use. The instructions it provides are VERY simple, and it does advise you to use it only as directed (follow the directions and it will work like a charm).

The cover is useful; the actual heatpad is HOT!! The cover is coming undone around the edges where it was sewn, but that's fixable at least. If necessary I can wrap it in a towel or rig a new little cover for it. I do recommend this for anyone with animals outside during cold weather.

Langenscheidt New College German Dictionary: German-English - English German Thumb-indexed
by Langenscheidt
38 used & new from $2.16

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for sister during her German studies, so it's useful, July 21, 2013
Bought for my sister during her German studies in college; I believe it was very useful to her, but may be outdated these days.

Scheisse! The Real German You Were Never Taught in School
Scheisse! The Real German You Were Never Taught in School
by Gertrude Besserwisser
Price: $11.90
149 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift for the learner of German, July 21, 2013
Bought for my sister to use during her German studies; I don't know how practical or relevant it is today, but I believe she enjoyed it. A fun interlude into German.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7