Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "willsworld" RSS Feed (Flagstaff, Az United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Blue Goo Cracked Heel Foot Softener, 2oz.
Blue Goo Cracked Heel Foot Softener, 2oz.
Offered by HiFive Sales
Price: $8.50
17 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 13, 2015
This is a good product, but it does stain my socks. " If wishes were Horses".

Vitamin B-12 Energy Patch (1200mcg Methylcobalamin + 400mcg Folic Acid) 8 Slimming Patches is 1-2 mos supply has Time Release Technology Maximum Absorption Compared to B12 Oral Supplements. We Are So Confident You Will Benefit From Our Transdermal Patch That We Offer 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Innovative Balance
Price: $19.45

4.0 out of 5 stars This was interesting. I did seem to have a ..., February 13, 2015
This was interesting. I did seem to have a bit more energy (and I don't believe in instant cures). I think that if I don't work at it, it want happen.

Blue Goo Pain Relief Gel, 4 Ounce
Blue Goo Pain Relief Gel, 4 Ounce
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Back Pain just is!, February 13, 2015
I've used the crème in the past, so thought I would try the gel. Back pain just is! Some days I have it and some I don't or it isn't as bad. There just is no answer for it. IMO this works as well or better than most that I've tried.

GODDESS SOCKS Malcolm's Miracle Moisture Jamzz Moisturizing Socks - Made in the USA with Biodegradable Packaging! (Goddess)
Offered by Malcolm's Miracle
Price: $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 13, 2015
These socks seemed very well made. My Grand daughter really likes them.

Red Stone Security Series Box Set: Volume 3
Red Stone Security Series Box Set: Volume 3
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 13, 2015
I must like these books as I keep buying and reading them.

Where Dreams Are Written (Angelo's Hearth Seattle Romance Book 5)
Where Dreams Are Written (Angelo's Hearth Seattle Romance Book 5)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a love story. I love the fact that I don't ..., February 11, 2015
It's a love story. I love the fact that I don't have to wade through 5 or more pages of graph it sex. I have this great mind and can fill in the blanks all by myself. In fact I can write (in my head) things that the younger girl writers have never heard of. I like it when every other page isn't a BJ, as I think that there is much more to sex than that. I like the fact that Buchman leads the reader to see pictures in their own mind. I think of Louis Lamour and his book "The First Fast draw", which I thought was so good that sitting in Arizona, I could smell the 'Big Thicket' up around Spurger and Woodville, Texas). When I read Buchman, I can often smell the grease/oil, heat, dust, smoke, the wheather and I can still remember the taste of MRE's. I like it when I feel as if I'm a part of the book.

Large Digit Timer (Red)
Large Digit Timer (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is really nice., February 11, 2015
I ordered 4 or 5 of these at the same time, as they never seem to work for me. This one is really nice.

Oleavine All Natural Konjac Sponge - Original Pure White - Gentle Exfoliating Facial Sponge
Offered by Oleavine
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sponge is a Sponge unless it's a loofa, ..., February 11, 2015
A Sponge is a Sponge unless it's a loofa, as far as I can see. This one is very soft.

Christmas at Steel Beach (The Night Stalkers)
Christmas at Steel Beach (The Night Stalkers)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a perfect Christmas Book for me, February 11, 2015
This was a perfect Christmas Book for me. My father took us to tour a Sub once and my sister dated a boy whose father owned Tug Boats. So I was able to hear some of the noise in my head that ships make.

The Violet Ray Book: Including Edgar Cayce Readings & Old Manuscripts
The Violet Ray Book: Including Edgar Cayce Readings & Old Manuscripts
by Bruce Baar ND
4 used & new from $2,420.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 11, 2015
Just what I wanted and very fast.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8