Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "willsworld" RSS Feed (Flagstaff, Az United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Land of the Free - Single
The Land of the Free - Single

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this type of Music, January 31, 2014
I like this type of Music

As a person of few words, I downloaded this music because I wanted to hear more of Tim Foust and Home Free. I liked what I had hear on the Sing Off. I went thru and ordered a few things from them and also picked up some extra things from other Artist. I don't normally order/download music on line. I find I like the music from my time and I already have most of it, but I did fine some things that I wanted from long ago.

Home Free A Tribute to American Veterans
Home Free A Tribute to American Veterans
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this type of Music, January 31, 2014
As a person of few words, I downloaded this music because I wanted to hear more of Tim Foust and Home Free. I liked what I had heard on the Sing Off. I went thru and ordered a few things from them and also picked up some extra things from other Artist. I don't normally order/download music on line. I find I like the music from my time and I already have most of it.

Well I've exceeded my 20 words, but the red print on this page says they want another 20 words. Which is a little sentance that I've seen before. Therefore I will just repeat myself.

avast! Internet Security 2014 [Download]
avast! Internet Security 2014 [Download]
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never been Happier with a Virus Program, January 31, 2014
I changed to Avast because the Virus Protection program that I was using for many years, screwed my computer up so badly that it took a repair man many hours to figure out what was wrong and to fix my computers. About two weeks after my computers locked up I saw a comment in the News Paper explaining that the (Blank) Company had, had a problem. I am still angry because they didn't apologize (well they sort of mumbled in a letter they sent out a long time afterwards, reminded me of a 6 year old boy refusing to take responabilty). I feel/felt they owed me and others a real apology (and I think I deserved pain and suffering, plus the cost of the repairman). I have Avast on all of my devices and my daughter put it on all of hers. We have had Virus Protection from one or the other of the top rated Virus Protection Programs since it came out. We purchased our first computers in the late 80's (which was a few years ago). We are very happy with Avast and the way it performs. I am so glad that a friend recommended it to us.

Hell Or High Water (Lost and Found, Inc. Book 1)
Hell Or High Water (Lost and Found, Inc. Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked on JERRIE after reading this., January 18, 2014
I liked everything about the book. I Will read every thing that she puts out,if they. Stay this good. And as a bonus there weren't to many typos are other mistakes. I really don't know how to do anything on here but read and order books. This is to much trouble for me. But I really wanted to say how much I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next book. I'm 70 and I. Think this might be for younger people. LOL

Kindle for Android
Kindle for Android
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love to read, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Kindle for Android (App)
I've been stranded before in Small Airports and small Towns with out any way to get books. Now I have Kindle everywhere and can read where ever I am. I love that I can change from one devise to another.

Maman Rosin Boudreaux
Maman Rosin Boudreaux

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Beausoleil, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Maman Rosin Boudreaux (MP3 Music)
I have 5 Beausoleil CD's but didn't have this song. I bought it to go on my new Smartphone. I've been to busy to figure out how to transfer some of my music from my computer to the phone. I've got over 4GB of just really old Cajun which I want to transfer. Guess I'll need to figure out the Cloud. LOL To many new toys for Christmas.

No! This is more than 20 words. I don't plan to write a book. Maybe your machine can't count?

Buck's Nouvelle Jole Blon
Buck's Nouvelle Jole Blon

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Buck at his best, January 8, 2014
I collect really old (I am really old) Cajun/Zydeco and Tex-Mex/Norteno music. I have over 25 different Jolie Blon's by different artist. This is my all time favorite. I first heard the song Jolie Blon when I was 4 and half years old. Buck's version is the one in the background of the movie "The Big Easy".

The Accused (Mystere Parish: Family Inheritance)
The Accused (Mystere Parish: Family Inheritance)
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Jana at her best., January 3, 2014
I like reading about Loo-zee-ana and I find Jana DeLeon to be excellent at describing an area that I grew up in. She makes me laugh and that is something that I really need at times. Some of the people are described just as I knew/know them to be. Many things that she writes about are very true to life, for that part of the world. I don't really have anything else to say. I buy all of Jana's books.

Amazon Kindle 9W PowerFast Adapter for Accelerated Charging
Amazon Kindle 9W PowerFast Adapter for Accelerated Charging
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Charger, January 3, 2014
I like the little charger. It comes in very handy when I forget to put something on ahead of time. Also, it works on both of my Kindles. It is black and doesn't take up much room.

Lethal Bayou Beauty (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 2)
Lethal Bayou Beauty (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 2)
Price: $5.99