Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "budweiser4" RSS Feed (Pasadena, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
[Built-in TI Power Management]- Elivebuy® [Mosaics Series] 13000mah High Capacity Dual USB Smart Charging Output Portable External Battery Pack Charger Power Bank for Amazon Fire Phone;ipad Air/5;ipad Mini; Apple iphone 6 / 6 Plus 5s 5c 4s 4 (Lightning Adapter Not Included) ; Samsung Galaxy S4 S5 ;Tab 2, Note 3 2; LG G3 ; Nexus 5;HTC One M8, MOTO X, PS Vita and More-Black
Offered by Elivebuy
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a great portable power bank for all your usb devices., September 13, 2014
I was looking for a high capacity portable charger that allow two devices to be charged. This Elivebuy charger with power management workes well. I like that the charge ports are not jammed together so that I can charge two bulky items at the same time. At the moment I am charging a mp3 player and wireless adapter. When charging my portable speaker, the power bank shuts off when the speaker is fully charged. The power bank has a light that can be turned on a off by pressing the power button twice. Its not as bright as some of my pocket led flashlights but it is an unexpected bonus and does come in handy. I really like the shape and texture of this power bank. It fits in my pocket and is not too heavy considering the capacity. The texture has a pleasing none slip feel to it. I have some other power banks that get warm when charging devices but this power bank stays cool. This is the best power bank I have owned so far. I'm really pleased with its performance. I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Solar Rope Lights 50 White LED 22 feet
Solar Rope Lights 50 White LED 22 feet
Offered by Crimson Tree Products
Price: $15.75
12 used & new from $15.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft white light for my patio all night long., August 26, 2014
I passed over these lights for a set with much larger solar panel. I ended up getting these because they can be set for blink or constant. The first 6' of rope has no light because its leader to place the panel in a sunny spot. It is cheap but it puts out enough light to see where I'm walking in my covered patio. I bought two sets a few weeks ago and they stay on from dusk till dawn. My solar panels face south west and are in the sun all day. From experience, I know solar lights will not stay on all night if the panel is shaded. I have path lights and some are shaded all day and will go out after a few hours even in southern California summers. When the nicad batteries quit, they can be replaced with NiMh batteries. The nicads are often 400mah AA and I replace with 2100mah NiMh AA batteries.

InnoGear® Waterproof Wireless Solar Powered LED Security Motion Sensor Detector Porch Light Wall Garden Lamp Spotlight
Offered by InnoGear
Price: $15.49

2.0 out of 5 stars great 80 lumen Solar light with 400mah LiON battery, August 16, 2014
These are fantastic for the price. Instead of cheap nicad batteries they have lion. they give off 80 lumen which is enough to light up the area well. They can be turned on and off easily. I can see they can be placed outdoors and can get wet but they can't be submerged in water. I bought two for the back yard. The sensor brightens the light from 40 feet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2014 11:02 PM PDT

Aftermarket Product 3x 3pcs Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable Flash Drive SD T-Flash Card Adapter
Offered by smartshoponline
Price: $2.00
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 16, 2014
every cable worked fine and arrived in super speed.

Generic Ukulele Bone Neck Nut Slotted and Saddle Set

real bone shipped quickly

The Killing Season 1 [HD]
The Killing Season 1 [HD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 8, 2014
Once I see one episode, the suspense is enough to encourage me to watch the next and the next.

DSTE 2x Full Coded DMW-BMA7 CGA-S006E Li-ion Battery + DC62 Charger for Panasonic FZ30 FZ50 FZ28 FZ18 FZ8 FZ38 FZ35 Lumix DMC-FZ7 Lumix DMC-FZ7BB Lumix DMC-FZ7BS Lumix DMC-FZ7EB-L Lumix DMC-FZ7EG-S Lumix DMC-FZ7GK Lumix DMC-FZ7-K Lumix DMC-FZ7-S
Offered by DSTE Technology
Price: $17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, May 19, 2014
These three items cost little more than my purchase of a single backup battery in 2007. I am very happy with thus purchase. The charger has colored charge lights and charges quickly.

Stash Tea Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea, 10 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 12)
Stash Tea Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea, 10 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 12)
Price: $22.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting fresh tea, April 11, 2014
I like that each bag is sealed in foil for freshness. We will order this tea again. Packaging is excellent also.

12 Volt 5 Ah F2 Alarm Battery 12v5ah , 12 V 5 Amp Hour , 12v 5ah
12 Volt 5 Ah F2 Alarm Battery 12v5ah , 12 V 5 Amp Hour , 12v 5ah
Offered by ExpertPower
Price: $12.99
13 used & new from $8.46

5.0 out of 5 stars The battery is exactly as advertized, April 11, 2014
I needed a lantern battery this size and this filled the need perfectly. The battery was shipped in good solid packaging. I would order from ExpertPower again.

A Trip to the Moon & The Extraordinary Voyage Deluxe Combo [HD]
A Trip to the Moon & The Extraordinary Voyage Deluxe Combo [HD]
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars color & bw versions of film with documentary, April 4, 2014
I thought the documentary made this film more interesting for both the hand tinted color and the black and white versions of the film. The color film was placed first in the film sequence but I would have prefered the documentary first.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6