Profile for canonster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

canonster RSS Feed

2x DOT-01 Brand 2200 mAh Replacement Canon LP-E12 Batteries for Canon REBEL SL1 Digital SLR Camera and Canon LPE12
Offered by DOT-01
Price: $15.49
2 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries for Canon EOS-M, August 3, 2014
I just bought these for my canon eos-m camera. So far, they both charge fine in the canon original charger. I put one in the camera and it shows the battery level and seems to work ok. They both look and feel like the oem battery. I think the 2200 mAH is overstated but I hope I'm wrong. But, $16 for 2 batteries I can't complain. I'll be happy if they will work and last as long as the oem battery. Thanks Amazon and the seller for a decent product and quick service/shipping at a good price. Thanks to all the folks who reviewed the product, your reviews really help make my decision easier.

Insten® Compatible Decoded Li-ion Battery for Canon BP-827
Insten® Compatible Decoded Li-ion Battery for Canon BP-827
Offered by KastarUSA
Price: $12.56
5 used & new from $12.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible BP-827 battery for Canon Vixia HF M30, July 14, 2011
I recently order the compatible BP-827 battery for my Canon Vixia HF M30 from YoKool. The battery arrived very quickly, even quicker than the estimate delivery date. The item was brand new and came in its own box. It is made in China by Maxtek Corp. It is 7.4v/3400mAh and is exactly as shown from the picture supplied by the seller. It seems very well made and about 3 times thicker than the BP-808 battery that came with the Canon HF M30. So far, it seems to be fully compatible with my camcorder. When fully charged it shows more than 300 mins in recording mode and alot more than 300 mins in playback mode. For $18 with free and fast shipping(much faster than amazon.com) I don't think you will find a better battery. I am happy with my purchase and will definately buy from YoKool again.

Casio Women's LW200-2BV Digital Blue Resin Strap Watch
Casio Women's LW200-2BV Digital Blue Resin Strap Watch
Price: $16.31
21 used & new from $10.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Women's LW200-2BV, February 15, 2011
I recently bought this watch from Chelsea Watch through Amazon.com for my 11 years old daughter and she loves it. The watch arrived quickly and was well packaged. For $18 with free shipping this watch is a good buy. It looks nice, well built, has 10 years battery, water resistant, a large display that one can read from a distance. I'm very happy with the purchase.