Profile for Noella > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noella RSS Feed (San Diego, Ca United States)

iNewcow Fashion Jewelry Waterdrop Pendant Blue Turquoise Angel Wing Tibetan Sliver Earrings Necklace Set
Offered by D.C.D
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, May 18, 2015
I was so excited when I found this. I'd be looking for a set in turquoise to wear with a particular dress. And the price was great. $9.99 plus Prime Shipping....great deal right? Not. Too good to be true and it was. This set is very cheap and not well made at all. The stones are off center and crooked and there is glue all over the necklace and earrings. Missing blue rhinestones on the wings as well. And the clasp is really hard to open. I'm afraid I'll break it trying to get it open. I'll be returning it. Not worth it. Too bad. Done right this would be a beautiful set.

Pinterest
Pinterest
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to kill time, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Pinterest (App)
Pinterest is a great way to kill time and look up fashion and party themes. Now my brain doesnt have to be clever. I can go on Pinterest and borrow an idea from someone else.

eBay
eBay
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, April 19, 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
Got to love Ebay and now I have access to it on my phone and Kindle. SImple and easy to use.

Grasslands Road Uglydoll Babo and Cookie Salt and Pepper Shaker, 3-Inch
Grasslands Road Uglydoll Babo and Cookie Salt and Pepper Shaker, 3-Inch
Price: $14.58
6 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun Gift, April 19, 2013
I gave these as a gift and she loved them. They were exactly what she needed and wanted. They're kind of silly but fun and a big hit with the kids.

NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2011 Edition
NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2011 Edition
by (NFPA) National Fire Protection Association
66 used & new from $70.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful Book, April 19, 2013
I use this book daily. I find it very helpful when dealing with compliance agents and city workers. It is great to keep in the work truck and have on hand.

Amerelle 84RRRN Steps Cast Metal Triple Rocker/GFCI Wallplate, Satin Nickel
Amerelle 84RRRN Steps Cast Metal Triple Rocker/GFCI Wallplate, Satin Nickel
Price: $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect, April 19, 2013
Exact same wallplate as the other ones I have. I'm so glad I was able to find it so as to not have to replace all of my light switch wall plates to something different. It is a beautiful, simple and modern design. I love the satin nickle finish and the step design. Goes well with all decor styles. It adds a high end finishing touch to any room without a major monetary investment.

Cars 2 Pit Stop Walkie Talkies
Cars 2 Pit Stop Walkie Talkies
Offered by Paradigm Enterprises
Price: $37.99
4 used & new from $34.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Way over priced, February 6, 2012
I bought these for $26.99 at Toys R Us. Save your money and go there or order them online from their website.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2012 9:12 AM PST

Cruiser Accessories Chrome License Plate Frame with 24 Karat Gold Palm Tree
Cruiser Accessories Chrome License Plate Frame with 24 Karat Gold Palm Tree

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey and just OK, December 5, 2011
After much shopping around and looking at way too many license plate frames, I saw these and decided to purchase them. At $20+ each they are pricey but I thought they looked unique and hoped they would look good on my car. Upon arrival, I discovered that they don't come with any screws or nuts to attach them to your car. Diappointing but easy enough to fix by purchasing screws from the auto parts store.

I put one on the front and one on the back, and I like the way they look. They are kind big and the palm tree partially covers the registration tag. Hopefully, the cops don't notice or care. Overall, I think it was a good purchase and I'll be keeping them on for awhile. I would suggest buying the matching screw covers to complete the look and make everything look nice and neat.

Safety 1st Baby and Pet Gate, Brown (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy something stronger, December 28, 2010
I wouldn't waste my money on this gate. It is so not worth it. I bought this gate to keep my dog out of my cat's litter box and food. I thought the cat shaped cut out was genius. But I was disappointed from the moment I opened the box. It arrived in a large box but the wood sides were all chipped up. Not a good first impression. Thankfully a black sharpie fixed it. Notice I said black and not brown. The color is very dark, not brown at all.

I installed the gate and waited to see what would happen. The cats had no trouble entering or exited through the cut out. But it only took about 10 minutes for my dog to knock it down. Since this gate can't seem to withstand a 10 pound dog, I would not feel safe having it around a child. A child/baby could probably knock this gate over and hurt themselves in the process.

If I were you, I would keep shopping around and not buy this gate.