Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Learning All The Time > Reviews

Browse

Learning All The...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 485

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Learning All The Time "It's Never Too Late to be what you might have been..." RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Slate 2.0 with Desk Space - Mobile LapDesk (For 11" to 13" Laptops)
Slate 2.0 with Desk Space - Mobile LapDesk (For 11" to 13" Laptops)
Offered by iSkelter Products
Price: $100.00
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++ Beautiful and Functional, September 10, 2015
Love it! Lightweight, beautiful, functional. No rough edges, everything is sanded perfectly. Very comfortable on my lap (I'm a 5'4'' woman), fits my 13 inch macbook pro and notebook perfectly.

My one minor comment is that I shift around quite a bit when I sit, and some sort of ridge or surface that would prevent my notebook from sliding off would be very nice. I don't know how they can do that while keeping the smooth minimalist look of this lap desk, but I'm just putting it out there in case they are at work on version 3.0 :)

Ariat Womens Legend Boot Brown Oiled Rowdy Size 8.5
Ariat Womens Legend Boot Brown Oiled Rowdy Size 8.5
Offered by Stages West
Price: $179.95
21 used & new from $169.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My first pair of cowboy boots but definitely NOT my last! Love them!, September 1, 2015
My first pair of cowboy boots! I put off purchasing them bc they are expensive, and I can't find them on the East Coast where I live. But I finally broke down and I couldn't be happier. They are so beautiful, and so comfortable! When I first put them on, they were snug at the widest part of my foot. But I walked around the house with them for an hour and they loosened right up. Now they fit perfectly. They will look cute with everything! I was trying them on with everything in my closet while my daughter rolled her eyes. There is good arch support (I'm over 50 and my feet have issues) and I like that the sole is stiff and doesn't bend when I walk. A+++

IMARTCASE iPhone 5S Case, Rings Of Lord Durable Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5S/5 TPU Black
2 used & new from $5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, attractive case.., May 26, 2015
My daughter loves this. Classy little case that is graphically interesting, yet for those "in the know" she is telegraphing her love of all things LOTR...

Orthaheel Womens Walker Shoes in White/Blue Size 6.5
Orthaheel Womens Walker Shoes in White/Blue Size 6.5
Offered by Stay Able
Price: $74.99
33 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sneakers that really do help with pronation...., May 26, 2015
This review is from: VIONIC Women's Walker (Shoes)
I bought these for my daughter, who pronates terribly, and has been complaining of back pain. Since she started wearing these, her back doesn't hurt her because the shoes practically cured her pronation. I wish they made more attractive shoes because these sneakers are AMAZING. I will still take her in to the dr. for a referral, because I want to make sure that just wearing these shoes is enough to prevent back issues down the road.

Highly recommend. Really does help position the foot correctly.

Lexar JumpDrive S75 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - LJDS75-64GABNL (Green)
Lexar JumpDrive S75 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - LJDS75-64GABNL (Green)
Price: $15.97
53 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars USB key works great, but doesn't extend easily..., May 26, 2015
This is a very affordable drive, and it works great, but the end of it gets caught on the plastic when I try to extend it after retracting it. I hope that made sense. I have to lift up the edge of the plastic with my thumbnail to give the metal piece room to extend.

I still prefer using it to all of my old 4 GB and 8GB drives....

MyRingLight - Fluorescent Ring Light, 5400K, 65watts, Photo and Video
MyRingLight - Fluorescent Ring Light, 5400K, 65watts, Photo and Video
Offered by MyRingLight
Price: $249.00
2 used & new from $183.25

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret this purchase, especially if you photograph high school seniors...., May 26, 2015
Love my RingLight. Seniors ALWAYS purchase the pictures I take with this thing. Easy to use, highly recommended. A little awkward to store in my small basement studio, but that is a minor inconvenience.

Clarks Leisa Daisy Womens Pewter Leather Sandal 8.5-MEDIUM
Clarks Leisa Daisy Womens Pewter Leather Sandal 8.5-MEDIUM

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfy, versatile sandals..., May 26, 2015
Love these sandals. I definitely need arch support, and these attractive shoes deliver. I wore them sightseeing pretty much 24-7 for 5 days and my feet were quite comfortable, with only a little aching towards the end of the 5th day. I've heard that if you are going to be on your feet all day, you should change up your shoes halfway through, so I guess I will be purchasing a different pair of Clarks too.

Well made, true to size.

Fintie Folio Case for Kindle Voyage - Premium PU Leather Book Style Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake (will only fit Amazon Kindle Voyage 2014), Vintage Winter Ice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, May 26, 2015
Love the color (I got the light blue) and the embossing (so literary!) and the feel of this little kindle cover. Very affordably priced too. I toss it in my purse and it has held up well. The magnetic off is useful too. Highly recommend, it will make your little electronic device feel like a book.....

The Rosie Effect: A Novel
The Rosie Effect: A Novel
by Graeme C. Simsion
Price: $11.59
162 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent follow up to the original book!, March 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Loved loved loved this book. A beautiful follow up to the Rosie Project, written with the same fresh original voice of the Aspergery protagonist, Don Tillman. Now he has the girl and life is going well, until baby bump makes three. Don has a hard time adjusting, but he tries very hard to rise to the occasion, with his friends and Rosie offering varying levels of support to comedic effect. Just a lovely, funny story.

Digital Storytelling: A creator's guide to interactive entertainment
Digital Storytelling: A creator's guide to interactive entertainment
by Carolyn Handler Miller
Price: $41.43
64 used & new from $23.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and informative -- but not a how-to..., February 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well I guess I thought this would be more of a how-to book than a history lesson. The book explains modern day digital tools and techniques in a very comprehensive way, but doesn't really show you how to implement them for your own purposes. Definitely more of a textbook than a how-to manual for creatives. It's interesting, but I didn't get many feasible takeaways about how to use digital storytelling to grow my creative micro business (photography)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20