Profile for NorCaliGurl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NorCaliGurl RSS Feed

Philips 32PFL3506/F7 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black) (2011 Model)
Philips 32PFL3506/F7 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black) (2011 Model)
Offered by Fat Owls
Price: $359.00
6 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for the price!!! Stop whining about n!!!, August 29, 2012
I rarely leave reviews on amazon or anywhere online but I couldn't resist on this product. And to top it off, I didn't even buy this Tv on Amazon. I got mine from COSTCO for $239.99 before taxes (which would probably be equal to the current offer of amazon of $270+ with Prime
Free shipping).. I've had this tv for a week now and I LOVE IT!! I used to have the OLD BIG FAT HEAVY TV and I had some extra money so I decided to get a new tv I've been wanting. Went to costco and was choosinh between this and a Vizio ($249.99) same 32" and same features. I googled both before buyinh and saw that the original price for this was $380.. WOW!! What a discount.. Same size and features compared to Vizio, but knowing Philips is a trusted brand, I went with what my guts told me and boy did I make the perfect decision!

Yes, I can start whining like some
Reviewers here about the REMOTE or the SIMPLE MENU/SETTINGS, but C'mon what more do you expect?? Might as well buy a $500 Smart TV.. Yes remote couldve been more thought of but as long as it does the job then I'm all good.. The menu is very easy and understandable. Other than that EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT. Picture quality even with Non-HD Channels look great. Sound quality is awesome. My room is quite small so the size is just PERFECT.. I recommend this TV a lot.. I know my mom is jealous of my new tv so I might wait for Labor Day sale and hope stores have this in stock..

I hope my story & review helped you with your decision on this TV. Try going to nearby electronic stores and see if they have a better deal. Costco definitely has one.

EW-7811UN IEEE 802.11n (draft) USB - Wi-Fi Adapter
EW-7811UN IEEE 802.11n (draft) USB - Wi-Fi Adapter
Offered by HometownTV Plus
Price: $10.69
13 used & new from $6.71

5.0 out of 5 stars It's in the smallest things!!!, July 24, 2012
Let me start with my experience with another item I used from Amazon.

I previously purchased the Medialink USB that was for $19.95 just because it was the too rated. I was easily sold to that item. It did work great and the connection was good BUT my issue is after a few months IT BROKE. Yes, it's not the item's fault. I'm a person who moves my laptop a lot and leaves my laptop on random areas of the house. After a while the case of that USB fell apart leaving the main connection exposed and prone to breaking. And of course, the day came that it BROKE. I had to buy another usb adapter. AND THAT'S HOW I FOUND EDIMAX.

I was marveled by the great reviews of this TINY little thing but with the great price of just $9.99 How can you not give it a try?! Prime shipping is always my favorite! I love that I get my items in just 2days. Setting this usb adapter up was easy. It came with a mini size CD-ROM (yes, you need to have a cd rom reader to install this). I was skeptical because I had one of those laptops where you insert the cd inside. I've never tried inserting a mini cd but it took it and it worked. After a few minutes after following instruction, my internet was working again. I'm very pleased and thrilled with this tiny little thing that serves a great purpose. Definitely worth buying!!