Profile for Rebecca G. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rebecca G. RSS Feed

Value Pack, Bling Bling Rhinestones Crystal Fireball Disco Ball Ball Stud Earrings, Stainless Steel, Hypoallergenic (Set A. 6mm x 8 Pairs (All Colors))
Offered by JewelrieShop
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No earring backs! NONE, September 5, 2014
NO backs sent with these! These arrived in a plastic baggie. The posts are so long that they had stabbed through the very outer part of the envelope. Inside the package, they were fine but there were NO earring backs. Just VERY long posts. I see no reviews suggesting they are not for ears but these posts are so long that it makes me question if they are for other body parts. I wouldn't buy them again, but it's not worth returning.

AIRHEAD HD-3 Hot Dog Towable
AIRHEAD HD-3 Hot Dog Towable
Price: $139.00
60 used & new from $133.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids really enjoyed it. I'd be leery of having three ppl ..., July 8, 2014
Decent, but a bit hard to get on from water. Kids really enjoyed it. I'd be leery of having three ppl on it with a lot of waves as heads would bonk. Overall, a fun ride! Worth the price. good quality - just a bit hard to get on in water for those over...say 40. :)

Edsal URWM184872BK Black Steel Storage Rack, 5 Adjustable Shelves, 4000 lb. Capacity, 72" Height x 48" Width x 18" Depth
Price: $59.78
10 used & new from $40.71

5.0 out of 5 stars A company who stands by their product!, July 8, 2014
The shelves arrived as promised. *Boxes are super heavy so be careful carrying*. Units were fairly easy to put together. One shelf had a bar that was too short but the company sent the correct bar and we were in business! LOVE THESE and feel the company stands by their product!

Greenair Natural Aromatherapy Charcoal Deodorizers, Fresh Linen, Lavender and Lemongrass

3.0 out of 5 stars just so so, February 26, 2012
I was hoping that the charcoal in these would make them much better odor eliminators. I live in an older house and the closets smell "old". I really don't notice that they do any better or worse job than a typical deodorizer. The smell of each is nice (you get a three pack with three different scents) and it seems to do ok...I don't think I'll get them again though.

Yellow Box Flirty 2 Flip Flop (Little Kid/Big Kid),Zebra,3 M US Little Kid
Yellow Box Flirty 2 Flip Flop (Little Kid/Big Kid),Zebra,3 M US Little Kid

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe but not durable, February 26, 2012
these ran a little small for my daughter and the rhinestone embellishment fell off one. I think it was a cute pair of flip flops but not sure it was the best shoe purchase for durability.

My Kindle Fire (My...)
My Kindle Fire (My...)
Price: $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent companion to give WITH the Kindle Fire, January 9, 2012
This book tells you everything! I love that it offers so many graphics and steps to follow. It works well as a handy go-to guide for quick questions, as well.
Mr. Cheshire wrote a book for the Kindle, which we liked very much but this format is more thorough and easier for my parents to use.

Webkinz Carrots Mazin Hamster
Webkinz Carrots Mazin Hamster
Offered by The Gaming Broker (US Seller)
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, May 9, 2011
These animals are cute but they fall apart. The ears on this hamster fell off out of the box. Poorly sewn.

Microsoft Expression Web 2 On Demand
Microsoft Expression Web 2 On Demand
by Steve Johnson
Price: $34.99
75 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate Content and Too Simple, May 21, 2008
I bought this book to try and get a handle on the new features in the product. I found some of the information to be inaccurate (not sure if it was based on a version prior to the version that Microsoft released or if the author was just careless) and some of the information that was included is confusing and hard to follow. I do like the quality of the graphics, but that hardly makes up for the other shortcomings.

There are much better choices available. I also bought Jim Cheshire Using Expression Web 2 and I found it to be much better.

One more thing. I'm not sure why the 5-star review that I see on this book appears here. It appears to be a review for the first Expression Web book from this author. It doesn't seem right for that to be used for this book. Strange.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2008 12:56 PM PDT