Profile for GTX > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GTX RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
Offered by PORTABLE GUY
Price: Click here to see our price
96 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black, November 27, 2012
Loved this controller. I bought it for my PC, and it works awesomely great. I haven't found any better controller for my PC than this one. Considering XBox and Microsoft and Windows brands are the same company, so there wasn't any problem installing the drive for this controller. Just plugged it and 30 seconds-1 minute, boom it's ready to use. I've been using it for some PC games and It's capable with a lot of games. Not all of them, but I guess this is the games' developers problem not the controller. Buttons are nice, big enough. It's been almost 4 months and it still works, which is good of course. Overall, I recommend this controller to any PC gamer out there who just want to have the console experience besides the Keyboard and mouse :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter - Red, November 27, 2012
First things first, straight to the bottom line, this toy worth a try. I like it and I recommend it as a gift. What I liked is the price was great "around $25", Second, Not heavy at all. Third, an okay battery life. Actually it flies faster when battery's full right after unplugging it of the charger. Also, it's flexible, this toy doesn't care if it hits a wall, a piece of furniture, even a tree. Speaking of a tree, although this is for indoors activities, I tried to use it outside. Let me tell you this, it does a great job outside "if it's not windy", but when it goes so high that is so far from you, it'll fall all of a sudden. Overall, a great toy for the price :)

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 - 1 User [Old Version]
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 - 1 User [Old Version]
Offered by E-Tech_Professional
Price: $21.00
24 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 - 1 User [Old Version], November 27, 2012
I know it's an old version, but I'm reviewing this product, in terms of the package itself, the quality of this item and the satisfaction I have using this Internet security. First of all, I guess the price was the deal breaker for me. I got it on sale for about $12, which is a great deal. I received a CD with a guide and a code. The code is the most important, actually you're buying the code more than the whole package. Activation was easy. I'm satisfied with it so far, especially it's my stock internet security, which means my computer brand recommends it in some ways. I just wanted to stick with it. It's smooth. The only concern is I don't usually do a "full scan" for these reasons, it takes too long, also I'm busy all the time with my PC, and I don't want to start the scan while doing a lot of work which drains the battery especially when it's not plugged when I'm outside. Overall, 5 stars for satisfaction :) Note: I don't work for Kaspersky or Amazon :D

Locked Out Of Heaven
Locked Out Of Heaven
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wow :), November 27, 2012
This review is from: Locked Out Of Heaven (MP3 Music)
Another amazing song from this creative artist. I'm a fan of him, and I would say this song is different from the rest of Bruno Mars usual songs. But why not having new things, sometimes you need to change something so you don't get bored. And this is it, a nice pop song from Bruno Mars :)

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - PC
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - PC
Offered by E-Tech_Professional
Price: $31.49
38 used & new from $12.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay BF3 for PC, November 27, 2012
I was really excited receiving this pretty awesome game, as reviewers on gaming websites claimed. Let me tell you this, if there were NOT this online service named Origin, everything will be perfect and I'll give it 5 straight stars. But yes Origin is the failure. What's wrong with sticking with Steam, huh? EA has the right to have their own online service but not like this. Origin needs a lot of improvements. Although, when you buy the DVD, you are buying the code for both the game and the premium activation plus the maps. So all codes and everything will be downloaded to your HDD or SSD or whatever you're using. That said you need to be online whenever you think of playing this game. This is the only down side of this game, if not all EA games I guess. The game itself is outstanding so nothing to add here. Except that the graphics is awesome but keep in mind that it totally depends on your specs, so I couldn't play it on Ultra cause I'm using nVIDIA GT 640, so it's fine with me.

How Do You Ruin Me?
How Do You Ruin Me?
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy going song, November 27, 2012
This review is from: How Do You Ruin Me? (MP3 Music)
In the first place, I'm not a musician, just saying. On the other hand, I'd certainly tell you my opinion about this awesome song. First, as a person who likes listening to the lyrics plus the rhythm and melody, I liked all. Second, the instruments play used there is really nice. Third, I listen to it when I really while doing work in my office LOL. Overall, I really like it.

Calvin Klein Men's Faux Leather Moto Jacket With Hoodie, Brown, Small
Calvin Klein Men's Faux Leather Moto Jacket With Hoodie, Brown, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Men's Faux Leather Moto Jacket, November 14, 2012
First things first, I like to get to the bottom line in my reviews. So let me tell you about my measurements. For the US, I'm 5'8", 130 lb. For other countries, which is commonly used, "176 cm, 60 Kg". Also, I've gotten the Small one, brown color. I would certainly say it is a great moto jacket.

Now it is the "boring" stuff time, just kidding.
I guess I'm going to go through the design, which is probably the most important to you.
Initially, the leather seems to be original. The design is kind of modern, it's not too slim to fit perfectly on me though, but I guess I need to gain a little more weight.
The pockets are useful. Let me tell you this, each one of the pockets is useful, the two inner pockets and the 4 outer pockets that give the jacket a nice touch as it's a moto jacket. the hoodie is a plus, when it gets cold. It's made of really good warm cotton material that I wish it's also included in some parts of the interior lining, instead of only the hoodie and the area around the zipper"the inner zipper". Speaking of the hoodie, a cool thing is that it's removable by an extra little zipper, which is great, I can remove it when it's sunny and get a lighter jacket than when it's attached to the hoodie.

So that's what I have to say about this jacket,and the bottom line explained it. I can update this review if new things happen.

-------- UPDATE January 12, 2013 -----------

I'd still keep the 5 stars. The jacket is warm and soft. In this update, let me explain something to you. As I experienced in the north states during the winter. Since the interior lining of this jacket is not made of wool or fleece, You'll need to wear a sweater with this jacket to get better results and be warm enough during the winter. It's actually Viscose lining which is lighter than wool "100% Polyurethane/100% Viscose Lining on the item description". If you live in the north or have been in the north states during the winter time, you'll probably get my point. Other than that, the jacket is great.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 2:56 AM PST

Alan Wake
Alan Wake
Offered by Ma's Wholesale
Price: $10.98
10 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a game!, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Alan Wake (CD-ROM)
I like to get straight to the bottom line firs. It's a 2007-2008 game. I would say this game is worth every buck, even now in 2012, if you haven't played Alan Wake, then this is your chance to get it.
Now, I really would go for any new game of Alan Wake. The good things about this game: the dark theme of the gameplay is fantastic.
So, I'm going to say nothing about the story cause I don't wanna burn it, but the story is a real master. That adds a big plus to every game out there.
I'm going to tell you my specification, and I hope it helps you to decide. I have passed the recommended specs on "CanIRunIt". My specs are:
- GPU: nVIDIA GeForce 640GT M LE + Intel HD 4000 "I think it will run fine with this GPU"
- CPU: Intel i5-3210M @ 2.50 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: @7200mps
And it runs smooth :)

Seidio CSK3SSGNL-GL DILEX Case for use with Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Glossed White
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great active case, November 2, 2012
Let's get straight to the bottom line. This case is worth it.
First of all, this case protects the Galaxy Nexus very well. Even though I haven't test it yet, and I with not to. But it's noticeable that the case with its two parts "black rubber and white hard plastic cover" makes the device feels sturdy. The thing ,which I kind of don't consider a downside, is that the case will make the Galaxy Nexus thicker, heavier and bigger than what it is without the case. You will probably notice that. But you know if you want the total protection, then don't expect the same design remains the same. I liked the white touch on it thou, while the big SEIDIO logo is the only downside on it on my opinion. They were supposed to either let the Nexus logo appear or make it plain. When they can't replace it with a nice Nexus logo I guess because they're not partners with Google maybe. Also, I don't like to refer to the "fruit device" and make compassion, which is probably gonna make some people mad and others argue. Anyway, unfortunately, the truth is that device got better cases and designs which we don't find for other devices. Related to that, I would love to find nice diversity of cases on the Play Store, but I don't think this is gonna happen because the Nexus 4 is the new kid of Google that's gonna grab the whole attention in the very near future. However, let's sum it up, this case is beautiful and the white touch is a great plus. "I don't work for Seidio or Amazon or even Google or one of these big companies!" Well, if you want to know the truth, I wish I work there. And I'll certainly keep posting honest reviews. :)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning!! The bass might hurt your ears! AWESOME headphones!!, July 15, 2012
Length:: 0:51 Mins

I'm going to talk about these ear-buds or headphones; first the design then the quality. So, let's get started :)

-The Design: Awesome red colored cord, which made my friend say at first look "Oh! you got Beats by Dr.Dre!". The cord is thick enough so it won't break easily. I think the gold plated 3.5mm plug gives it a classy design even though some people prefer silver! the logo XX on each of the ear-buds is a cool thing. Some people would say the ear-buds are a little over-sized but I say they're good to fit on my ears. They come with extra 2 pairs of silicon ear pieces; the total is 6 ear pieces. The thing is I didn't like the ear pieces; they're okay; but they get dirty and they're not as smooth as Sony ear pieces. So I replaced them by my old Sony ear pieces from old ear-buds. Actually, I noticed a very little little difference with the Sony pieces; I found the bass is less than what it is with the JVC ear pieces! However, you can use what you feel comfortable with!

Now the quality: The bass is extreme as the name says "Xtreme-Xplosivs". These have awesome quality sound when you plug them in the laptop.
Also, they're good enough on a psp.
Stay tuned: I'm going to test them on Galaxy Nexus and some other devices; soon!
-- Update 7/31/2012--> The isolation works pretty good with any device I've tested them on.

Please take a look on my short video, it's about the design with no sounds, I used fast motion =) to show the set.

To sum up, these headphones are awesome and amazing for the price. Try to get the best deal for the price and you won't be disappointed!

----- UPDATE Nov 5, 2012 -------------
It's been 3 months and 2 weeks, I was enjoying every piece of these earbuds. It seems that this is their age; they last for about 15 weeks, something like 4 months. Bad to say, but this is what 20 bucks earbuds feel like. I don't know, I don't want to be unfair and say it certainly lasts for somewhat duration. It's still working, but let me tell you this, it won't work for so long. I attached a photo of it. The plasticy thing right on the golden 3.5 plug is broken, and no more protecting the cord "wire". This happens with most earbuds with cheap plasticy build. So thank you JVC and Amazon. I had an okay+ experience with you guys this time.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2012 8:05 AM PST