Profile for Ze > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ze RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love !!!!!!!!, February 24, 2013
I love these pants. Perfect fit and figure flattering ( Esp. having extra packaging in the back ;). They stop a little above my ankles and roll down past my ankles. They have this sexy soft materiel on the inside that rubs against your skin when you put them on. I just wanted something more casual to walk around in. These are that but cutter than I expected.

U-Turn Jeans Women's Stretch Cotton,Butt Lift,Skinny Leg Pants
U-Turn Jeans Women's Stretch Cotton,Butt Lift,Skinny Leg Pants
Offered by Fashion2Love
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like photo, November 24, 2012
These jeans are excellent. Great quality, looks and fit like the picture as long as you buy them in your size!

I know the young lady stated that it would be best to buy a size up but if I would have bought these in a size up I would have waste money because they would have gone back! I went to a store near by and first tried on the x large and they fit loose but with a wedged "up your butt" look ( not nice). I then, tried on my reg. size large and I found it works best for me. It was smooth over my butt just like the picture.

I have an hour glass figure. If you are pair shaped and have very wide hips, you may want to go a size up.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2013 11:38 AM PST

bebe Stripe Lace Up Capri -Bebe Sport Bebesport Blk/wht/neon Pink-xs
bebe Stripe Lace Up Capri -Bebe Sport Bebesport Blk/wht/neon Pink-xs

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and Sophisticated, October 22, 2012
True to size, non see through and overall good quality material. They stay in place, huge your curves and compliment the body ( booty) very nicely while maintaining it's sophisticated style. You have been recommended ladies.

BEAU METAL PUB (3 PIECE SET), 42"H BAR HEIGHT 42" x 36"
BEAU METAL PUB (3 PIECE SET), 42"H BAR HEIGHT 42" x 36"

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like photo, October 22, 2012
This dinning set is very fashion in and upscale .. like me lol. I love it !! This is a classic .. Like art work beneath art work ( Food)

Pleaser Women's Domina-212 Peep-Toe Pump
Pleaser Women's Domina-212 Peep-Toe Pump
Price: $47.95 - $80.35

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars .. but not right for me, October 22, 2012
These shoes resemble a pair of shoes that I'd bought a while ago. They were my favorite pumps but my cat chewed them up. So you can imagine how excited I was to wake up to these( as I`d learned my lesson from kitty). These shoes are beautiful! However, they're not worth very much sitting on the shelf.

The way these shoes are arched makes your feet to go in a very steep, downward position. I felt like I was walking on my tip toes. So I had to return em':'( Better luck next time ey .. ..

Customer Service: ***** ( Treatment)
Merchandise ( Overall Beauty & Quality) : **** ( 1 point deduction due to Fit)

Champion Women's Absolute Workout Jacket,White,X-Large
Champion Women's Absolute Workout Jacket,White,X-Large
Offered by SuzyQz
Price: $30.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Bulky, August 27, 2012
It's a nice jacket perhaps for someone with a bigger build because of the brand. It was way too bulky in the stomach and shoulder area. I don't like it. I'm going to return it : /