Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Heather Guinn > Reviews

Browse

Heather Guinn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather Guinn RSS Feed (Illinois United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Life of Pi
Life of Pi
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 20, 2015
This review is from: Life of Pi (Kindle Edition)
Well written and captivating. I could empathize with his pain and loss throughout, especially at the end. Amazing story of the will to survive despite the most horrible conditions.

15 Watt Salt Lamp Bulb (Night Light) - 6 pack
15 Watt Salt Lamp Bulb (Night Light) - 6 pack
Offered by Wholesale Craft Outlet
Price: $7.99
10 used & new from $4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 31, 2015
Worked perfect, just as pictured. Fast shipping.

The Tao of Daily Life: The Mysteries of the Orient Revealed The Joys of Inner Harmony Found The Path to  Enlightenment Illuminated
The Tao of Daily Life: The Mysteries of the Orient Revealed The Joys of Inner Harmony Found The Path to Enlightenment Illuminated
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read yet thought provoking., March 15, 2015
After reading an explanation about Tao, I wanted to learn more. After reading each chapter, I was offered a practical explanation of concepts that helped me apply it do my daily life and help me better understand and deal with some of the things I struggle with.

Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer, 16.8 Ounce
Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer, 16.8 Ounce
Offered by overstockdrugstore
Price: $8.99
28 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on stretch marks., June 23, 2014
I had used this sporadically with no results but when I started using it twice daily for a week I noticed a difference. They have not gone away but they are not as noticeable as they were a week ago. Will definitely continue and hope for better results.

Siam Red Swarovski Elements Crystal Love Heart Sterling Silver Swirl Hook Dangle Earrings
Offered by Queenberry Inc
Price: $12.68
2 used & new from $12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings., June 5, 2014
Earrings were exactly what I wanted. They are a nice color red and I like the way they hang below the earlobe. Would definitely recommend.

Blue Hat Thunder Tumbler - Red
Blue Hat Thunder Tumbler - Red
Offered by Top Value Distributors
Price: $24.72
5 used & new from $19.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked, February 3, 2012
We put batteries in the truck and the light came on but the remote never came on. We tried three different unused batteries and still nothing. I am sick of toys like this that never work right and after reading the other reviews it sounds like it's not even worth exchanging.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, April 10, 2011
This item, once put together, is sturdy and just the right size for my kitchen. I needed something small where we could sit and eat or use as extra counter space that did not take up a lot of room. It is big enough for two people to sit either next to each other or opposite each other (using different sides). The chairs tuck away nicely as long as you turn them the right way before putting them away.

It was a little challenging to put this together. The instructions are very basic with little detail and the pictures make it a little difficult to identify the items (like which screws to use). The l-wrench it came with worked okay when I put the table together but it didn't work well with the stools. I ended up using a special bit with a small power drill to finish putting them together (and it was still a little tough). That aside, I think it's a great set for the price we paid!

The $1,000,000 Pyramid - Nintendo Wii
The $1,000,000 Pyramid - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Blazing Dealz!
Price: $19.00
28 used & new from $8.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 10, 2011
I was really wanting to play this as a two player game but I found out all you get are clues from a computerized teammate. I thought we could give each other clues (like you would with the board game) but you don't. It's like playing as a single player but you are sitting next to each other. Anyone who played it with the volume turned off probably understands what I was hoping for. We only played it once but we never got to the final round - I'm not sure if there is one. I guess it's okay as a one-player game but we were both disappointed.

Scooby Doo Case File #3 Frights, Camera, Mystery!
Scooby Doo Case File #3 Frights, Camera, Mystery!
4 used & new from $28.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard!, January 13, 2011
I liked the concept of the game but the controls are just too hard for my 6 year old and I wasn't much help! The mini games that you need to complete use the arrow keys rather than the mouse and we kept getting stuck (the driving one was quite confusing). I don't think most young kids will be able to get through this game even on the easiest level. It was more frustrating than fun and we just gave up.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - Nintendo DS
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - Nintendo DS
Offered by Foxcelot Finds
Price: $21.99
76 used & new from $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Never played a video game that made me cry before, January 5, 2011
I love the Professor Layton series and they keep getting better. I loved the puzzles and the story line. If you are a fan of various logic puzzles you will love this series. I suggest starting with the original (The Curious Village) and then the Diabolical Box. If you are already a fan you will not be disappointed. As always, I am eager for the next one and I hope they make more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4