Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, September 28, 2012
I wore these shoes 2 times and the material separated from the sole. They look cute but def not worth 63.

Bling Jewelry Hematite Grey Balls Shamballa Inspired Bracelet 12mm
Bling Jewelry Hematite Grey Balls Shamballa Inspired Bracelet 12mm

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but Will Not Last, September 10, 2012
This is a nice looking bracelet. It has strong cords and I love the hematite magnetic beads BUT the crystals have fallen out and I've only had it a few weeks. I don't shower with it on, I take it off when I sleep. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with the quality of the crystals. They may be Swarovski but they are set Pave style and if not done correctly the stones WILL fall out and they did...alot of them...on every single bead. It's going back. No problem with the seller, they are refunding my money.

Taylor Springfield Freezer and Refrigerator Thermometer
Taylor Springfield Freezer and Refrigerator Thermometer
Price: $8.71
3 used & new from $8.71

3.0 out of 5 stars Cant See It, August 31, 2012
Its accurate but the suction cups wont work and the clips hang to the side since the wire racks go from front to back and not side to side. If the wire racks went side to side then it would hang and be out of the way of the food and I could open the door and read it with no problem. Everything else was great....shipping and packaging, I just should have chosen a different type.

CDN FG80 Refrigerator/Freezer NSF Professional Thermometer
CDN FG80 Refrigerator/Freezer NSF Professional Thermometer
Price: $6.38
18 used & new from $5.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Place, August 31, 2012
This seems to be accurate but its difficult to find a place to put it. Clips dont work on glass shelves. I was hoping that the clip could be used as a stand but it tips over and wont stay in place. Not worth returning so I'll keep it and grab it when I want to check the temp. It was shipped quickly and packaged nicely. No complaints there. I just should have chosen a different one.