Profile for mrsdizzle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mrsdizzle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Fisher-Price Table Time Cups 'n Coaster, Boy
Fisher-Price Table Time Cups 'n Coaster, Boy
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just regular cups, February 26, 2014
These are great cups, especially for little ones, but I personally was confused by the picture that was portrayed. Maybe I didn't read the fine print well enough but I was under the impression that the little cup holder was somehow stationary and helped to keep the cup from tipping over so easily. Wrong! It is actually just a saucer, equivalent to a coaster, and is in no way stationary. This is important to mention because if you have a two year old you know how stable their motor skills are! I would recommend these cups, but just as small volume cups. The saucer has a better place in the trash (which is where ours went) but the cups are a fine purchase. They are also priced well.

Brush, Brush, Brush! (Rookie Toddler)
Brush, Brush, Brush! (Rookie Toddler)
by Alicia Padron
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.56
48 used & new from $0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Book!, November 22, 2013
One of our favorite books in the house. My little boy LOVES this book. We read it so much that he even has some of the pages memorized. Highly recommend!!

Haba Magica Clutching toy
Haba Magica Clutching toy
Offered by River Runners
Price: $13.29
16 used & new from $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do no recommend, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Haba Magica Clutching toy (Toy)
This is absolutely not a rattle, and could barely even be classified as a toy. It is wooden balls/beads strung together. My baby cared absolutely nothing for this thing, and I can see why. It isn't retractable, you can't pull on the balls, you can't do anything with it. It is a jumble of wooden balls that just sit there. Definitely do not recommend

Gerber Graduates BPA Free Sip and Smile Spill Proof Cup, 10 Ounce, Colors May Vary
Offered by Best Buy New York
Price: $7.79
4 used & new from $4.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Leak Proof, Perfect Size, November 22, 2013
This is one of my (and my little boys) favorite sippy cups. It is durable, leak proof, and the perfect size. Like most parents I have tried many different sippy cups looking for "good" ones. This is definitely one. If I need more cups in the future, I will definitely get more of this kind

Ertl John Deere Animal Sounds Hay Ride
Ertl John Deere Animal Sounds Hay Ride
Price: $23.84
22 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, November 22, 2013
I just wanted to give this a good rating for anyone who uses reviews to make buying choices. My little boy really likes this tractor. It mimics the four animal sounds, and also plays a song. It is a good size for small children, and good for learning also. I would recommend this to someone looking for barnyard toys.

Badger Basket Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox with Canopy and Two Bench Seats
Badger Basket Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox with Canopy and Two Bench Seats
Price: $157.99
16 used & new from $128.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, just ok, November 22, 2013
Not a huge fan of this sandbox- especially for the price. It was pretty costly, and not very durable. We got it over the summer and now that winter is setting in the canopy is almost completely destroyed (it stays outside through all types of weather, obviously). It also provides zero shade, which is one of the main reasons I chose it. It also does not seem to be of very high quality. As a sanbox it functions appropriately enough, but I did not need to spend hundreds of dollars to find that................ Would probably not recommend.

LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano
LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano
Offered by MYeHUT Inc
Price: $23.54
64 used & new from $15.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice, November 22, 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano (Toy)
My 18 month old loves this little piano. He loves to make the balls jump. We use it to go over colors; and we put it on the counting function, so he helps it count when he pushes the keys. It is fun and educational in one. Great for little one's around this age.

My Little Word Book
My Little Word Book
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
Price: $8.95
174 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Little One's, November 22, 2013
This review is from: My Little Word Book (Board book)
My 18 month old LOVES this book. Every time we "read" it he discovers new things. He has had it about 6 months now and he continues to find new things in it, and loves to go through all of the pictures. We substitute what some of the pictures are saying to teach new things, and it works great. He especially loves looking at all of the pictures of children, and the pictures of all the different kinds of animals. Definitely recommend.

LeapFrog My Discovery House
LeapFrog My Discovery House
Offered by Buy 4 Less UK
Price: $24.36
60 used & new from $13.29

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!, November 22, 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog My Discovery House (Toy)
I got this for my baby last christmas when he was 8 months old, and he has LOVED it from the moment it was opened. It has been good for him over the course of time because the more he develops the more details he discovers about the house. My 3yr old niece also loves to play with it when she comes to visit. So this has been an excellent toy for progressive development. It continues to be one of my little one's favorite toys. I highly recommend!!

Oregon Scientific THT312 Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer Clock with Wired Probe
Oregon Scientific THT312 Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer Clock with Wired Probe

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, October 6, 2012
I am not happy with this thermometer. I gave it 2 stars because I would really like the unit- if it worked. WHEN it actually works it reads an accurate temperature (I verified it against weather.com), and is easy to read out my front window. Unfortunately, it only works about 50% of the time. At first I thought it just used up batteries rather quickly, which was annoying- but I could have lived with that. However, I have noticed that even when I put brand new batteries in, it still only works about half the time.

Overall I am not satisfied with this product.

Page: 1 | 2