Profile for Claire Fleisig > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Claire Fleisig RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
HQRP UV Chain UV Radiation Meter / Tester / Detector / Indicator ; Ultraviolet Sunlight Meter
Offered by HQRP-US
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, November 2, 2013
HQRP UV CHAIN UV RADIATION METER - Doesn't really register UV very well. Very little change in direct sunlight if at all.

Wrapped in the Flag: A Personal History of America's Radical Right
Wrapped in the Flag: A Personal History of America's Radical Right
by Claire Conner
Price: $19.68
80 used & new from $8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrapped in the Flag by Claire Conner, August 30, 2013
Really a good memoir giving an intimate and scary look into family life surrounded by the radical John Birch Society.

Parts Express 12-Feet 3.5mm Stereo Male to Male Cable
Parts Express 12-Feet 3.5mm Stereo Male to Male Cable
Offered by Century Accessory
Price: $2.91
34 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 feet 3.5mm stereo male to male cable, August 30, 2013
Have been using this cable for over a month, connecting my laptop to my receiver so I can stream radio from Los Angeles and New York. It is working great and terrific sound quality. Would recommend 12 feet just in case you decide to move your laptop.

Yellow Silicone Key Fob Cover Case Smart Remote Pouches Protection Key Chain Fits: Nissan Versa Hatchback 07-11
Offered by DanteGTS
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little protector, August 30, 2013
Make sure your key fob matches the cutouts. The fob easily slid onto my key fob and was a perfect fit. The color makes it easy to identify my car keys among all the clutter of keys in my basket. I bought one yellow and one orange so I could grab the one I want to use most. This cover is thick and will provide years of protection for my key fob which would cost a lot to replace.

Auto Expressions 40804 Sun Protection Glare Reduction Shade, Pack of 2
Auto Expressions 40804 Sun Protection Glare Reduction Shade, Pack of 2
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Versa Hatchback, June 18, 2013
As described. Protects interior from most of the sun's heat. I can see through them well enough while driving. Satisfied with my purchase and the quick shipping.

Boneheads Waterproof Raincoat for Dogs Large, Large, Color:Yellow
Boneheads Waterproof Raincoat for Dogs Large, Large, Color:Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the jacket but my dog doesn't, April 17, 2013
The industrial strength velcro scares my dog when I pull it back. She doesn't like the hood either. I love it, so I'm going to try to get her used to it. I ordered a large and should have ordered a medium but I can alter it. Length is good but girth is too large.

OEM HTC Standard Battery for HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE BTR6410B
OEM HTC Standard Battery for HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE BTR6410B
Offered by CommonByte
Price: $19.91
6 used & new from $7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 17, 2013
It is OEM so it works like the original that came with my Droid. Same battery life, same fit, same charging time.

RND Dock and 2nd Battery Charger for HTC DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE (compatible without or with a slim-fit case)
Offered by RND Power Solutions
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it a lot!, April 17, 2013
Keep my Droid charged and the extra battery I bought at the same time. Definitely a time saver. I pop in my cell and the battery and they are charged in no time.

Anti-scratch Display Protectors (3 Pack) Oem Verizon Package for Verizon Wireless HTC Droid Incredible 4g LTE Adr6410
Offered by Mazel Wireless
Price: $4.99
3 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No scratches, April 17, 2013
These fit like a glove. No scratches, clean up well, no degradation of colour or clarity in viewing photos or internet.

For HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE/Fireball/6410 Case Stand + Holster Stand Black
For HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE/Fireball/6410 Case Stand + Holster Stand Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, April 17, 2013
Popped the back onto my Droid, slid it into the holster, clipped it to my belt and loved it. Great!

Page: 1 | 2