Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for S. Boen > Reviews

Browse

S. Boen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Boen RSS Feed (Alma, AR)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars milk substitute, July 22, 2012
My husband was looking for an alternative to the milk substitute Vitamite. We ordered this in hopes of finding that substitute. My husband said it was a very close match, very delicious.

Criminal Behavior: A Psychological Approach (9th Edition)
Criminal Behavior: A Psychological Approach (9th Edition)
by Curt R. Bartol
97 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal, September 19, 2011
While shopping at the campus bookstore, one of the needed books was out-of-stock. I came home & ordered the book from Amazon. The book arrived before class, in record time, & in new condition, & much cheaper.

Seams to Me: 24 New Reasons to Love Sewing
Seams to Me: 24 New Reasons to Love Sewing
by Anna Maria Horner
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $16.99
81 used & new from $0.68

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, nice projects, November 30, 2009
The spiral binding of this book was especially attractive to me. There was a wide variety of projects to interest seamstresses of all sewing levels. Can't wait to have time to spend on one of the projects.

Jelly Roll Quilts
Jelly Roll Quilts
by Pam Lintott
Price: $15.99
100 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars my thoughts, October 16, 2009
This review is from: Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
I love this book. I can't wait to get started on one of the patterns. I was wanting a book with patterns to use my jelly roll purchases, and I found the exact pattern I was looking for, plus many more...

Chain-Free Crochet Made Easy
Chain-Free Crochet Made Easy
by Annie's
22 used & new from $0.29

3.0 out of 5 stars my thoughts, October 16, 2009
There were instructions in the back of the book. But trying to remember the directions in addition to reading the pattern, I honestly don't see how this procedure saves time. Maybe with practice....? I don't have the patience nor the time involved in learning this technique.