Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Jebersol12 > Reviews

Browse

Jebersol12's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jebersol12 RSS Feed

Toshiba Canvio Basics 3.0 1 TB Portable Hard Drive (Black)(HDTB210XK3BA)
Toshiba Canvio Basics 3.0 1 TB Portable Hard Drive (Black)(HDTB210XK3BA)
Offered by Mirrorsymmetry
Price: $69.00
42 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars First External HD Works Great, Disappointed by price drop!, December 16, 2011
So this is my first external hd, got it to back up my 2010 MacBook Air and my significant others 2008 MacBook Pro using TimeMachine. It is a Christmas present to the both of us, her idea. I tested it out, worked hassle free and very quick, truly plug and play. I will post back if we have any troubles with it once we really start using it. Really disappointed though about the immediate price drop down $15 from what we paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Useful Magazine Out There!, December 11, 2011
Mother Earth is the best and most useful magazine I have come across! Great for anyone who wants to practice modern homesteading or find a way to get back to the land and soil between your toes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boot For the Money, December 9, 2011
All I have to say about these boots are wow... I bought these through J. Crew $168 (25% off currently), only slightly different, black Red Wing labeled eyelets (I think look nicer than the brass ones), and comes with leather shoe strings in addition to rugged ones. This is my first pair of Red Wing boots, owned a number of cheap boots over the years. These by far are better than any boot I have ever owned in every way. Considered a pair of Russell Moccasin's, but decided on these instead. The moccasin like design in these boots can't be beat, I have only owned them three days now, and I'm amazed at how quickly they are breaking in. Have a few spots where they rubbed slightly the first day, second day this was largely gone, on the third day they feel all around great and the leather is super smooth! They do run narrow though, and I have fairly wide feet, (they are only available in one width from J. Crew as well as Amazon), but the leather formed perfectly to my feet. I believe most people recommend going down 1/2 size on Red Wing's, but I bought these in my normal size and have only worn thin dress socks, so the boots form to my feet. Glad I did as they fit about perfectly, and will be quite snug with a thick sock. I have found them to offer great support, much better than I expected, definitely don't need inserts. The boot is beautiful, well constructed, nice color, and if properly maintained, (I plan to use Picard boot oil) I see no reason for these to not last me decades, (with resoling a course).

Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2011 3:07 PM PST

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Bottle, July 25, 2011
I have been searching for a quality bottle with vaccum walls for a long time and seen the 21 oz. hydro flask in and EMS the other day and was impressed, I tried both water which stayed ice cold with no ice for the 8 hours it was in there and coffee which stayed warm enough to be drinkable for 18 hours! I love it, plus its stainless steel and BPA free!!

OtterBox 2000-20 WaterProof Universal Case - Black
OtterBox 2000-20 WaterProof Universal Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's suppose to., October 17, 2010
I bought the otterbox 2000 to protect my iPhone 4 while kayaking and hiking. I have tested it out and it works geat!