Profile for Ben Briggs > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ben Briggs RSS Feed

Great Northern Popcorn 2-1/2-Ounce Black Tabletop Retro Style Compact Popcorn Popper Machine with Removable Tray
Offered by stores123
Price: $64.19
8 used & new from $63.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 24, 2012
I ordered this for my daughter's 5th birthday party-- 1 day shipping through Prime was a life saver!
Getting the basket in was a bit tricky, but a friend took care of it while I was finishing up the cake before the party.
I used coconut oil for popping and allowed the guests to salt/butter their own. I missed (if it was listed) that the unit came with a nice stack of bags, and went to the dollar store the day before the party and spent $15 on 30 plastic individual popcorn tubs. (These will be great to use in the future, of course.)
The best part, though, was after the party-- I made some kettle corn by adding about 1/4c of sugar when I added the oil & kernels.. it was so delicious that I don't anticipate packing the machine away like I originally thought-- I think it will be a permanent fixture in our retro themed kitchen :)