Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Lori Rubenstein > Reviews

Browse

Lori Rubenstein's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lori Rubenstein "Forgiveness Teacher and Relationship Coach" RSS Feed (Sedona, AZ USA)

Starting Over: Meditations for Divorced Women (Days of Healing, Days of Change)
Starting Over: Meditations for Divorced Women (Days of Healing, Days of Change)
by Ellen Sue Stern
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle Healing, April 18, 2014
This book is filled with gentle healing just when you need it. When I was a divorce attorney, I used to give this book as a gift for clients who were really hurting. When I went on to write my own books on healing, forgiveness and divorce, I quote Ms. Stern. It is almost 20 years since this book came out, and I recommend it as much today as I did 19 years ago.

THE BLUE MESSIAH'S SCRIBE
THE BLUE MESSIAH'S SCRIBE
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes you back in time..., July 25, 2013
The Blue Messiah's Scribe takes us back to a time when a brilliant young woman can still be a sexual play toy for powerful men and we as readers get to travel with her on the path towards self-empowerment and enlightenment.

J.I.Wells takes us into a secret world of the talent-media industry with a compelling story line, a fabulous writing style, certainly a story that is a fit for screen adaptation!

Get ready to join Chloe on the emotional roller coaster we call life in the big city!

Forgiveness: Heal Your Past and Find the Peace You Deserve

Live with Purpose: Die with Dignity
Live with Purpose: Die with Dignity
by Christina Lufkin
Price: $14.95
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant concepts in easy to read story format, June 10, 2013
Christina Lufkin's book, Live with Purpose: Die with Dignity, is the perfect book for someone who is questioning, what happens when I die, what should I be thinking about towards the end of my life, and how do I best support those I love when they are in their final stages. The answers are in these pages, but not in a bossy, preachy or know it all way. In short story format, you get to meet a number of hospice clients and workers, and get a feel for what is truly important at the end of life and see how personal growth continues until the very end, not just for the person dying, but for their entire family. This book is written with great love, humbleness and honor to those who are dying and those who lovingly assist them. I highly recommend it. Lori Rubenstein, JD, CPC Forgiveness: Heal Your Past and Find the Peace You Deserve

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man Movie Tie-in Edition: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment
by Denene Millner
115 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your College-Age Daughter!, March 25, 2013
Forgiveness: Heal Your Past and Find the Peace You Deserve
As an ex family law attorney and relationship coach, I want to highly recommend this book to anyone with a teenage daughter.

I love Steve Harvey but that is not why I am recommending this book. More importantly, I have a beautiful, bright, creative, charming daughter who seems to choose unwisely, despite the fact that her mother is a relationship coach. Kids never seem to listen to their parents, but a comic, yes! If you have a daughter looking for love in all the wrong places, this book is a great gift!

Harvey is like the father you wish your child had.

Harvey makes it easy to take a hard look at your life and your choices, as a woman. There are easy questions you can ask yourself as you read the book. You can see yourself in his examples. If nothing else, your child will receive the message that she is worth so much more than she thinks...and might actually think twice before selling herself short!

Shattered: Reclaiming a Life Torn Apart by Violence
Shattered: Reclaiming a Life Torn Apart by Violence
by Debra Puglisi Sharp
Price: $13.09
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a deep breath and read, October 24, 2012
How does someone go through a horrifying experience and come out the other side with love in her heart? This is the TRUE STORY that reminds us all how precious life is. How precious our family is and that we should not take one second for-granted.

This book reminds us that we are all vulnerable and our lives can change in a split second. This author teaches us that what we do after tragedy, who we become after tragedy, is everything. Do we let tragedy define us, or rise above it? This is a book about the human spirit, courage, and transformation. I definitely recommend it.

Lori Rubenstein
Author of Forgiveness: Heal Your Past and Find the Peace You Deserve
[...]

Dance in the Garden: Award winning Photographer from Eckhart Tolle and Byron Katie's book, Peace in the Present Moment
by Michele Penn
Price: $25.95
6 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, October 24, 2012
I thought Michele Penn's last book, "Peace in the Present Moment," was a treasure and it is still on my coffee table. So my interest was peaked when I discovered she created another treasure trove called "Dance in the Garden." I can tell you I was definitely NOT disappointed! In fact, this book takes you even deeper into the world of flowers, the pictures just envelop you in love, inspiring you to open your heart. If you would like a boost of inspiration available at your fingertips, I totally recommend "Dance in the Garden!"

Lori Rubenstein, JD, CPC

by Ken Dauth
Price: $16.99
27 used & new from $6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this book down, March 18, 2012
I want to say that I am not a "war" kind of person and would not normally choose this kind of book, yet there is something interestingly eerie about what people would say if they could come back after death, especially war veterans. I ended up staying up every night, way past my bedtime reading this book, and liked it so much I also got the kindle copy so my husband and I could read it together. I appreciated that there was no preaching or opinions from the author, but rather it left you thinking and giving your own interpretation. It's an excellent book for getting one to "think about" war and analyze our own belief systems about both war and life after death.

Lori Rubenstein
Author of Transcending Divorce: A Guide for Personal Growth and Transformation and Freedom From Abuse: Finding Yourself Again[..]