Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Billy_dexd > Reviews

Browse

Billy_dexd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Billy_dexd RSS Feed

Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbuds Headphones with Mic/Controller RP-TCM125-W (White) iPhone, iPod, Android Compatible, Audiophile
Price: $15.08
26 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very decent piece of a product!, September 14, 2014
I did a research about headphones online, and I was led to this product. For under $20, it performs so well. The bass is decent,the mid-sound that the treble is just at the right amount for me. I am very happy with them. The mic button works very to play/pause music on my iPhone5 and my MacBook Pro. The only thing I miss is the volume rockers on the headphones. Guess that's the compromise I can't argue for a price they offered.

Kingston Hyper X Plug n Play 8 GB (2x4GB Modules) 1866MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL11 Desktop Memory (KHX1866C11D3P1K2/8G)
6 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, January 16, 2013
Kingston is very well-known for memory. And, these 2 ram sticks are super!
I can oc very high with this. Getting to 1906 MHz without bumping any voltage on my Crosshair V Formula paired with AMD Phenome II X4 970 @ 3.9GHz.

Good for heavy gaming machine or entry level photo/video editing machine.

Rosewill USB 2.0 External 5dBi Antenna Wireless Adapter (RNX-N180UBEv2)
Rosewill USB 2.0 External 5dBi Antenna Wireless Adapter (RNX-N180UBEv2)
Price: $18.99
15 used & new from $8.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well., January 16, 2013
It Provides a very strong signal. I have been using for a month now and doing a heavy data transfer task, such as, watching HD videos online, playing an online games, file sharing, torrents (legal stuffs), and many things. I haven't once got disconnect or a drop connection. Highly recommend getting this product!

I also bought one for my brother. His room is about 100 ft away from the router, and there are 4 walls reducing the signal strength. It works with any hustles.

SteelSeries QcK Diablo III Gaming Mouse Pad - Demon Hunter Edition
SteelSeries QcK Diablo III Gaming Mouse Pad - Demon Hunter Edition
Offered by The Electronix Store
Price: $8.99
24 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, January 16, 2013
It's really worth the buck I spent on. At first, I was very skeptical before buying this pad. I thought I wouldn't need one.
Now, I can't use my computer without it. It feels so comfortable. The material is very soft and flexible. It provides a good grip on my table and a smoothness when I move a mouse. Plus, the big area helps me get my cursor from corner to corner of my screen without having to lift my hand.

Tilting WALL MOUNT Bracket for 23 - 37 Inch LCD/LED/Plasma TV HDTV Screens Element ELCHW261 ELCHW321 / INSIGNIA NS32L550A11 / Philips 32PFL3504D / RCA L2631R L3231R / SANYO DP26649 / SYLVANIA LC320SLX / TOSHIBA 32AV502R 32AV52R / VIORE LC32VH56 (APTMSB by Cheetah) + 6ft m/m HDMI Cable Gold Plated

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and easy to get it installed., December 18, 2012
They provided me with dozens of bolts and washers. Great stuff!
It does feel cheap, but, within this price range, it does a very good job!

I highly recommend it!

Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Classroom in a Book
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Classroom in a Book
by Conrad Chavez
Price: $35.87
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, worth keeping book., September 23, 2011
This is ideal book for a beginner who wants to start explore Adobe products, such as, Photoshop, Illustration, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc. It doesn't give any deep details for you to become a pro just by reading this book, but it does give you the ideas of how their software work. Then, you can go on to the next level of computer design in the future. Moreover, this was made by people from the Adobe company, so you can be sure about how reliable this book is.