Profile for vence06 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

vence06 "vence06" RSS Feed (France)

by Arthur Benjamin
Price: $7.91
123 used & new from $3.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool, January 10, 2010
I ordered this book to make up the difference to qualify for free shipping from Amazon. Turned out to be a fortuitous purchase. My 9 year old now gets a kick at being able to multiply numbers like 81x89 in hear head in less than 5 seconds. I've also learned a few things myself as well.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2011 4:46 PM PDT

Casio Men's Alarm Chronograph Digital Sport Watch #W96H-1AV
Casio Men's Alarm Chronograph Digital Sport Watch #W96H-1AV
Price: $15.52
11 used & new from $14.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch ---- Bad Watch Band, December 31, 2009
This is a great watch with large LCD digits to tell time. The only problem with this watch is the same as for ALL Casio watches which have a plastic band. The resin watch band does not last. I currently have 4 perfectly working casio watches with a broken band. The replacement band is only a few dollars cheaper than buying a new watch. Maybe this is Casio marketing trick to get people to keep buying there watches!!!!

SONY SRSRF930RK 2-WATT RADIO FREQUENCY SPEAKER
SONY SRSRF930RK 2-WATT RADIO FREQUENCY SPEAKER

1.0 out of 5 stars Keep looking for something better., June 21, 2008
As the previous reviewer says the idea is a great one. I bought this speaker for the very same reason. Except that I wanted to take them outside. The range is suppose to be 150 feet, but I guess that must be without any obstacles in its path. The receiver sensitivity is very poor so it does not take much to get hissing and popping noise similar to your FM car radio. This unit is a FM transmitter and receiver with a very poor sensitivity. The tunning also drifts probably due to cheap electrical components used. BTW I got mine on ebay for $24.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waset your money, June 21, 2008
It makes a hissing noise while even in the same room let alone outside or another room. It might say Sony on the box but definitely not the quality we expect from a name brand item. You tune the unit to get acceptable reception, but then the tuning drifts and you have to re tune it.

************************************
*********** Updated 1/10/10 ********
************************************
I noticed that my review content has been modified from its original from when first posted. Someone doesn't want you know that I purchased this exact product for $24.

Original Review as posted on 6/21/08
As the previous reviewer says the idea is a great one. I bought this speaker for the very same reason. Except that I wanted to take them outside. The range is suppose to be 150 feet, but I guess that must be without any obstacles in its path. The receiver sensitivity is very poor so it does not take much to get hissing and popping noise similar to your FM car radio. This unit is a FM transmitter and receiver with a very poor sensitivity. The tuning also drifts probably due to cheap electrical components used. BTW I got mine on "bleep" for $24.

Cisco-Linksys CIT200 Cordless Internet Telephony Kit for Skype
Cisco-Linksys CIT200 Cordless Internet Telephony Kit for Skype
6 used & new from $58.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Response to Paddy, January 6, 2007
This is in response to Padmanabh Srinivas "Paddy" review. The reveiw is completly wrong. Had he read the instructions he would have known how with a simple click of the mouse how to setup CIT200 to not take over the mike and loud speakers.

I have been using the CIT200 since June 06 and it works as well as Linksys claims. However I suggest people who are considering a skype phone to check out CIT300 or CIT400. The CIT400 connects directly to the ethernet port of your modem/router so the computer does not need to be on for you to use skype