Profile for F. Cox > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

F. Cox RSS Feed (Broken Arrow, OK)

Skywalker Trampolines 15-Foot Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad, Blue
Offered by Frugal Buys CA LLC
Price: $309.99
17 used & new from $309.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Cheaper Elsewhere, October 21, 2014
This is a great trampoline. Sturdy, much better than the garbage made by several other companies, but it is $249.00 at Sams Club. Anybody that doesn't want to pay 320 for it may want to check into that.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2014 10:44 AM PDT

Educational Insights Micropro
Educational Insights Micropro
Price: $30.96
46 used & new from $21.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, August 28, 2007
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Got this for my son's 8th birthday, he'd been excited to use it, but it came with one light bulb already burned out and the second burned out the first time it was used. I tried to contact the company 3 times for replacement bulbs and only received automated messages saying replacement parts would be sent 5 days after receiving the information from me. That was 2 months ago. We still haven't received any replacement lightbulbs, and we can't get our own because the manual doesn't include information on the type to get.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2009 4:08 PM PST

Win, Lose or Draw Video Game
Win, Lose or Draw Video Game
Offered by worldwide deals
Price: $43.99
17 used & new from $7.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, June 16, 2007
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Win, Lose or Draw Video Game (Toy)
I bought this for my son's birthday, thinking it would be fun for the kids to play at his party. The only thing good about the game is its reputation as a non-videogame.

This is probably my own fault, but I had the impression from the advertisements that the drawer saw their drawing on both the pad and the TV. Wrong. Very disappointing.

The stylus didn't hardly work. The overall result was as if I was drawing on one if those old 'magic screen' boards. And like the magic screens, my own drawing was leaving slight dents in the screen. It wouldn't have lasted long, even with careful use.

The drawing prompts were a little difficult for my son and his friends. The game says for 8+ - He has just turned 8 and he was the youngest of his guests. His guests also had a hard time figuring out what to draw for some of the topics. They were very concerned about how specific they had to be with their guesses.

He opened the game last night and we returned it tonight. We'll be buying Scene It instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for feet, January 10, 2006
This is very similar to the exfoliating cream in the Mary Kay Satin Hands kit.

I used this the other day on my feet and lower legs. The soles of my feet had become very callused and the dead sin was starting to pull off and catch on fabric. After using it, I still have calluses, but they are MUCHLY improved, after only one use.

I have what I believe is Keratosis pilaris on my legs and arms, and it has been seeming to start to cover a larger area. I have tried loofah scrubs on my skin with no success. I used this cream to just below the calf on one leg, and can tell a great improvement on my skin there, also. I am putting this on my wisglist in hopes of being able to use this regularly for my legs and arms. I am more likely to use this for my legs than I am for my feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, July 20, 2005
Unless your baby has very long legs, they are not going to be able to push the buttons to spray the water. My son is 1 and cannot reach them with his feet in either his convertible seat or the infant seat. However, he is fascinated with it and leans forward to grab at it when I am trying to buckle him into his seat.

Also, I have had mine about 4 months and the water is evaporated out of it, and I am not finding a way to put new water into it. The floaty things inside get stuck between the plastic after the water has evaporated - and it's kind of ridiculous to have to bring it in every day to keep it out of the heat.

Evenflo Snugli Citysport Carrier- Khaki
Evenflo Snugli Citysport Carrier- Khaki

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for spinal development, February 27, 2005
A baby's spine is placed in a compromising position in many of today's popular carriers. If the carrier positions the infant upright with legs hanging down and support at the base of the child's spine, it puts undue stress on the spine causing a condition called spondylolisthesis, and compromises developing curves in the spine.

When a baby wants to be more upright to see the world around him (around 4-5 months of age), the carrier should allow him to sit cross-legged, so his weight is dissipated through his legs and hips as opposed to the style of carrier that has the baby's legs hanging down, where again the young spine has to bear the entire weight of the child, and can cut into the baby's circulation by holding the legs apart in a bowlegged manner during the important early months when the pelvis is soft and forming.

[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Horrible Horrible, March 25, 2004
I had put this vac on my wedding registry and my husbands parents bought it for us. I feel SO incredibly bad for them buying it! While we were on our honeymoon, my parents cleaned the apartment. Small 1 bedroom apartment. The vac burned out within 5 minutes. I cannot use it now for more than a few minutes because the smell of burning rubber is so overwhelming. And when I am using it, it does not pick up anything off our floors! We are in a house now and planning to see if the vacuum left in our garage by the previous owners stil works. If it does, this one is going in the trash. I don't know why its not there now, I can't stand using it as it is. Target refused to take it back (my parents had tossed the box and we didn't have a receipt but it was a WEDDING GIFT!) and we were unable to find any manufacturer information online, only reviews like these about how terrible it is and other people having it quickly burn out on them.

Never again will I request something like this when I've never heard of the manufacturer before.