Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for S. Burgess > Reviews

Browse

S. Burgess' Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Burgess "Sherry" RSS Feed (Bermuda)

House of Many Ways (Howl's Castle Book 3)
House of Many Ways (Howl's Castle Book 3)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 20, 2014
Fun read. I love kiddie fantasy and Wynne Jones is one of my favourites

Grandpa Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz (Pack of 6)
Grandpa Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz (Pack of 6)
Offered by Common Cents Distributors
Price: $24.25
19 used & new from $20.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 20, 2014
The best soap I have ever used.

Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz ( Multi-Pack)
Grandpa's Soap Pine Tar 4.25 oz ( Multi-Pack)
Offered by Terry's
Price: $50.99
8 used & new from $48.31

5.0 out of 5 stars The best soap, September 2, 2013
This is simply the best soap I have ever used. It makes my already good skin better. It has a lovely rich white lather, unlike other soaps it lathers to the last little bit and has amazing antibacterial properties. It leaves my skin smelling clean not like pine tar at all.

Village Diary (Fairacre Book 2)
Village Diary (Fairacre Book 2)
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best series to escape in, September 6, 2012
I love this series and own every one. This is the standard that I measure my books by and I have yet to find one as good. Jan Karon's Mitford stories are a close second. Beautiful, peaceful, clean, great people to know, a wonderful place to be.

All Creatures Great and Small, All Things Bright and Beautiful, and All Things Wise and Wonderful: Three James Herriot Classics
Price: $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Absolute Best, September 6, 2012
The absolute best animal stories I have EVER read. James Herriot is an excellent, a beautiful writer. I have owned this series for over 30 years and will NEVER loan these books. There is no other writer save Gerald Durrell who writes so humorously, so beautifully that you want to be there.

The Fairy-Tale Detectives: The Sisters Grimm, Book One
The Fairy-Tale Detectives: The Sisters Grimm, Book One
Price: $4.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the series, September 6, 2012
I enjoyed this series very much. As a lover of fairy tales and fantasy, this was a great combination giving interesting spins to the original tales. It also satisfied my endless 'what if" questions. I purchased and read the entire series,

Ontel Products MSM2RP-MC12 MicroFiber Swivel Mop With 2 Pads - As Seen on TV
Ontel Products MSM2RP-MC12 MicroFiber Swivel Mop With 2 Pads - As Seen on TV
Offered by Best Infomercial Products
Price: $13.70
3 used & new from $8.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, July 3, 2012
This mop is excellent on my tiled floors. The micro fiber pads actually give a mild scrubbing effect and my floors dry rapidly. The downside to using this type of mop is that dirt appears to be pushed into my wide grout lines, making it necessary for me to clean the grout more than usual. I will have my grout sealed to see if that helps.

Marrying Off Mother: And Other Stories
Marrying Off Mother: And Other Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, July 3, 2012
I was a fan of Gerald Durrell's book many, many years ago. There were a couple of laugh-out-loud moments but these short stories are nowhere as fun as his previous books. Not what I expected, mildly disappointed.