Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for J-Taps > Reviews

Browse

J-Taps' Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J-Taps RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Detours The Roadie Bag (Red)
Detours The Roadie Bag (Red)
Price: $20.16
39 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, not sure why it's getting awful reviews, June 10, 2016
This review is from: Detours The Roadie Bag (Sports)
I love this bag and used it on my commute every day until I upgraded my phone from the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6s. I was really bummed that my phone doesn't fit nicely in this without taking off my phone case, and I had to replace it with another bag, that just doesn't stand up to this one. I really liked the clip system on this stem bag, it is very easy to use, and feels secure. The bag itself is large enough to hold my keys, my inhaler, and some cash or credit cards should I need them handy. The touchscreen worked great through the protective bag, and I was able to record my commutes with Strava just fine. I'd really love it if Detour made this bag in just a slightly larger size for the new age of giant phones.

Fitbit Flex Replacement USB Charging Cable / Charger Cord
Fitbit Flex Replacement USB Charging Cable / Charger Cord
Offered by Smart-digital
Price: $1.65
39 used & new from $0.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, June 7, 2016
Works great, I'd give it 5 stars if they made it in an easier color to find/harder to lose.

Outward Hound Kyjen  51006 Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl, Small, Teal
Outward Hound Kyjen 51006 Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl, Small, Teal
Price: $9.95
27 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes him double the time to eat, June 7, 2016
I bought this bowl for my speed-eating minpin chihuahua mix, who was having reflux problems from how fast he'd eat his dinner. I'm not sure what changed, as when he was younger he didn't eat as fast or have this problem. Many nights he'd throw up his dinner five minutes after eating (then of course being a dog would just eat the vomit right up before I could get to him). This helps slow him down enough that he doesn't have this problem anymore, but he does still eat rather quickly. The bowl is very easy to clean, the built up slobbery food bits can be easily rinsed off with a little dishsoap and a spray of the kitchen sink faucet, no need to scrub.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 4-Inches (10 Centimeters) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, June 7, 2016
It works, nothing really fancy about it. I wish I could have like maybe one inch longer, so that my phone doesn't hang from my laptop stand and put stress on the connections.

Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
by Terry Hope Romero
Price: $20.66
287 used & new from $2.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook and resource for vegans, June 7, 2016
I bought this book for my mom and she loved it. She said it's the only cookbook she actually read from cover to cover. The author's voice really comes out and makes it a fun cookbook to read. My favorite recipe is for the jambalaya with seitan.

Replacement Battery for Apple MacBook 13" A1181 A1185 MA566 MA561 MA254 MB402 White
Offered by Talented & Gifted
Price: $18.26
40 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, but what can you do when they discontinued the original, June 7, 2016
This battery worked for a while, but about 3 months in stopped holding a charge, and now the laptop needs to be plugged in all the time. The laptop also doesn't give an accurate percentage reading, it will randomly die at 30%.

Kingston Apple 4GB Kit (2x2GB Modules) 800MHz DDR2 SODIMM iMac and Macbook Memory (KTA-MB800K2/4GR)
Offered by Dataram
Price: $25.00
14 used & new from $22.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for an old laptop upgrading from 1GB to 4GB., June 7, 2016
I replaced the memory in a super old macbook with these, don't be afraid to really jam them in until they click. They are more sturdy than I thought, and wouldn't go in all the way without a forceful push. Otherwise, memory has been greatly improved and the computer works fine.

iPhone 6s Case, Spigen® [Slim Armor] AIR CUSHION [Gunmetal] Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Kick-Stand Case for iPhone 6 (2014) / 6s (2015) - Gunmetal (SGP11605)
Price: $29.99
10 used & new from $18.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, June 7, 2016
I've had this case for a few months, and it has held up great against everyday use. I don't use the kickstand very often, but it has come in handy at times. I've also dropped my phone several times, and no damage to the phone. I've also had quite a few compliments on it and people have asked where I bought it, which makes me almost feel like I'm cool or popular. I haven't had any issues with using the buttons on the phone, and the opening on the back at the apple logo makes it easier to hold the large phone.

Bonavita 1.0L Electric Kettle BV3825B
Bonavita 1.0L Electric Kettle BV3825B
Price: $48.87
35 used & new from $39.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kettle, don't use tap water, June 7, 2016
I like this kettle a lot. My suggestion would be to never use tap water in it. Our tap water comes from a well, and is very hard, and leaves white film on the inside of the kettle. I don't live in a place where it's easy to get to the store to buy bottled water (25-30 miles to the nearest store) so that's not really an option for me. I'll be searching for a little pipe cleaner to get in the tight spots to clean it out better.

My biggest complaint about this kettle is that it is not easy to see the max fill line, it's inside the kettle on the side where the handle is. I can't really see it while filling the kettle. If you accidentally overfill it, the excess water will leak out from the bottom while it heats the water. I think because it gets through the connection points where the handle is attached? Either way, it works as intended, I can do 2 cups of pour-over coffee with it just fine.

Technoskin - Compact Travel Carrying Case for NEW 3DS or NEW 3DS XL - Black - 8 Game Holders - Hard Cover - Mesh Accessory Pouch - Carrying Strap - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by T&S Trading CA
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $13.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, June 7, 2016
Great little case. I would give it 5 stars, but the wall charger doesn't fit nicely inside the case with your 3DS XL and all of your games. It's hard to zip. It can be done, but I don't think the strain on the zipper is worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5