Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Rose Red > Reviews

Browse

Rose Red's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rose Red RSS Feed (Savannah, Georgia United States)

Nice 'N Easy Permanent Hair Color 8G Natural Medium Golden Blonde 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
Price: $20.97
10 used & new from $20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow instructions, soft silky hair, April 23, 2016
I posted my before (left) and after (right) pictures. It's hard to see much difference, but the guide on the back of the box shows slightly lighter with gold tones. I think that's what I got.
I used natural medium golden blonde. I suppose it would have been lighter if I had left it in longer. I left it for 25 minutes you can go as long as 45. My hair was left feeling smooth and silky after using the included conditioner.

The color was easy to set up just add one bottle to another. The directions are easy to follow. And you actually get a decent pair of gloves with this kit.

Overall I was pleased with this haircolor kit. I probably wouldn't choose this color again, but the results were as expected. I received this hair coloring my from Clairol in return for my honest review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, January 20, 2016
I love this thing! I recommend it to all the ladies when I can. Haven't actually had to use it, which is good, lol. I tested it out on a tree in the backyard. It's comfortable to wear and didn't hurt my hand when I made contact. It sunk three quarters of the way up the ears and didn't leave any marks on the key chain. And it's cute! :)

Lot 6 PCS Fashion Handmade Clothes Dress for Barbie Doll
Lot 6 PCS Fashion Handmade Clothes Dress for Barbie Doll
Offered by KinlalaUS
Price: $4.73
15 used & new from $4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made. Will buy more., January 18, 2016
My girls love these dresses. I bought them to go with their Disney Frozen Dolls and they fit perfect.

Click 'n Dig Model F6 Key Finder. 6 Receivers. Wireless RF Remote Item, Wallet Locator.
Offered by 2Go Products LLC
Price: $69.95
10 used & new from $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, time saver!, December 21, 2015
Absolutely love this product! Before Click 'N Dig we would spend hours or days searching, retracing steps, trying to figure out where my 5, 7, and 10 year old last left their tablets. No more endlessly searching for the kids tablets (or my keys). We keep the "finder" in a basket on the counter, attached to a BIG keychain. Don't want to lose that too, lol. When I hear "mom, I can't find my tablet," all I have to do is say "Go get the 'finder'". I've had it for over 3 months now and none of the batteries have quit. And it even comes with a spare set for when they do. The sticky stuff worked great for holding the recievers on all but one of the tablets. We had to reinforce the youngest one's with gorilla glue. She likes to take stuff apart.

Definitely recommend and would buy again!

Lot of 100pcs Glow in the Dark Refill Bullet Darts Round Head for Children Nerf N-strike Series Blasters Toy Gun(white)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, December 18, 2015
My kid loves that they glow. Good price for quality. Thanks!

Mpow Cheetah Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sport Headphones Sweatproof Running Gym Exercise Headset - Retail Packaging - Blue
Offered by Patozon
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays put while running, September 30, 2015
This is the last of many headsets I've purchased to use while running. I love them. The sound is good, but more importantly they stay on while I'm jogging. Thanks!

ProCase Nexus 7 Tablet Case (first generation)- Flip Stand Leather Folio Cover For Google Nexus 7 (2012 version), ASUS Nexus 7 Tablet with Stand and auto sleep / wake feature (Blue)

SHANY Bamboo Brush Set with Premium Synthetic Hair, Bamboo Handles and Cotton Pouch
Price: $12.44
3 used & new from $12.44

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these brushes!!, April 13, 2012
These brushes are great!! I've been using natural brushes for years and switching makeup all the time because the makeup would give me hives on my face. As it turns out it was the brushes. :# Anyway. These brushes were reasonably priced unlike some of the other synthetic brushes. They come in a nice carrying case. AND, they are awesome!!! They are not all plasticy (sorry, I know that's not a real word), like some of the cheap brushes that come with makeup. They feel just as nice, if not better, than the natural brushes. And as an extra added bonus, I can use them without breaking out in hives!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading (Charlie Joe Jackson Series)
Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading (Charlie Joe Jackson Series)
by Tommy Greenwald
Price: $13.72
105 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars For the reluctant reader in your life..., January 30, 2012
It was amazing to see my son, 7 years old, transformed. He asked if he could stay up late to read, he turned the TV off because it was too distracting while he was trying to read his book. My son has stacks upon stacks of books. Mystery, fantasy, science fiction, you name it. He wouldn't read any of them. He wouldn't even go for short books, like Dr. Seuss, unless they were read to him.
This book did sit on the shelf for 3 months before I could get him to even listen to it. But once I read the first 3 chapters to him, he was hooked!
Please, please, please, write more Mr. Greenwald!

Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner, Lots O Dots
Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner, Lots O Dots
Offered by Distinctive Goods LLC
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No substitute for the real thing!!, January 3, 2010
The last time around I bought one of the knock off nursing pillows and was very unhappy. It was too soft and the stuffing went flat within the first month of nursing. The real boppy is great and works so much better than a regular pillow.