Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Savannah, Georgia United States)

SHANY Bamboo Brush Set with Premium Synthetic Hair, Bamboo Handles and Cotton Pouch
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these brushes!!, April 13, 2012
These brushes are great!! I've been using natural brushes for years and switching makeup all the time because the makeup would give me hives on my face. As it turns out it was the brushes. :# Anyway. These brushes were reasonably priced unlike some of the other synthetic brushes. They come in a nice carrying case. AND, they are awesome!!! They are not all plasticy (sorry, I know that's not a real word), like some of the cheap brushes that come with makeup. They feel just as nice, if not better, than the natural brushes. And as an extra added bonus, I can use them without breaking out in hives!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading (Charlie Joe Jackson Series)
Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading (Charlie Joe Jackson Series)
by Tommy Greenwald
Price: $11.54
110 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars For the reluctant reader in your life..., January 30, 2012
It was amazing to see my son, 7 years old, transformed. He asked if he could stay up late to read, he turned the TV off because it was too distracting while he was trying to read his book. My son has stacks upon stacks of books. Mystery, fantasy, science fiction, you name it. He wouldn't read any of them. He wouldn't even go for short books, like Dr. Seuss, unless they were read to him.
This book did sit on the shelf for 3 months before I could get him to even listen to it. But once I read the first 3 chapters to him, he was hooked!
Please, please, please, write more Mr. Greenwald!

Boppy Pillow with Slipcover, Lots O Dots
Boppy Pillow with Slipcover, Lots O Dots
Price: Click here to see our price
18 used & new from $36.79

5.0 out of 5 stars No substitute for the real thing!!, January 3, 2010
The last time around I bought one of the knock off nursing pillows and was very unhappy. It was too soft and the stuffing went flat within the first month of nursing. The real boppy is great and works so much better than a regular pillow.