Profile for Grammy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Grammy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Not Done Yet
Not Done Yet
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like them because they are so captivating once you begin ..., November 25, 2014
This review is from: Not Done Yet (Kindle Edition)
I have discovered this new author and have read all his books. I really like them because they are so captivating once you begin to read you can't put it down. Each book out the previous one. His books have a little humor, mystery and romance but not over done.
Well done and glad you are NOT DONE YET.

Playing With Fire
Playing With Fire
by David Tienter
Price: $7.99
7 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the last, September 8, 2014
This review is from: Playing With Fire (Paperback)
Even better than the last. I recommend when you pick it up you don't have anything else to do for a while because you won't put it down until you are finished. Same was true for the first book "The Geezer Not Done Yet"

Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810
Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810
Price: $47.99
61 used & new from $19.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless, February 17, 2014
I have this hand vac and like it so much I bought this one in case you stop making them and I can't get another
when this one wears out. It is the best household tool I have ever owned. My husband even likes using it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker Uspeed USB 3.0, February 17, 2014
Used this with Silverstone Tek PCI Express Card with 2x USB 3.0 and it worked great. Fit my Dell XPS box in the cavity where a floppy is usually located. Easy mounting in PC enclosure.

Silverstone Tek PCI Express Card with 2x USB 3.0 External Ports and Internal 19 Pin Dual Port Connector (EC04-P)
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Silverstone Tek PCI Express Card ISB 3.0, February 17, 2014
Installation was easy on Win7 system, Dell XPS box. Driver from disk worked 1st time. Have My Book USB 3.0 connected for backup storage and speed of transfers was significantly faster than USB2.0. Great product, great price.

The Geezer
The Geezer
by David Tienter
Price: $19.99
29 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 22, 2014
This review is from: The Geezer (Paperback)
Great book. Once you start reading it you can't put it down. Can't wait for your next one!
About time someone wrote a book my age group can relate too

Honeywell Replacement HEPA Filter 20500
Honeywell Replacement HEPA Filter 20500
Offered by Filters America
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement HEPA Filter 20500, January 17, 2014
This filter has done a great job and we purchased this one as a back up. It does a great job.

eForCity® Green Silicone Case with FREE Anti-Glare LCD Cover Compatible With Leapfrog® LeapPad® 2
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $6.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Leap Frog Anti-Glare Case, January 17, 2014
We chose this Case to help protect the Leap Frog Ipad which our 4 year old grandson received for Christmas. We are teaching him
how to care his Ipad. This case is a great tool to help us obtain this goal.

Purple Stylus Soft Touch Pen for LeapFrog LeapPad 1 2 Ultra Explorer Tablet 4GB Metal Black Rubber with a Black Shirt Clip
Offered by American Merchant - Netjnp
Price: $0.71
2 used & new from $0.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus for my Leap Frog Ipad, January 17, 2014
I chose this stylus for my 4 yr old grandson who got the Leap Frog Ipad for Christmas. It will be easy for him to use rather then his little finger.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping current, January 17, 2014
I have been buying this magazine for my son-in-law for a few years now. He loves getting it and refuses to throw any away.

Page: 1 | 2