Profile for cricomartin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cricomartin "JC" RSS Feed (Boston, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
Bottle Buddy 3-Tier with Floor Protection Kit
Bottle Buddy 3-Tier with Floor Protection Kit
Price: $28.98
13 used & new from $23.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Excellent Buy!!!!!!!, September 21, 2014
I love this Bottle Buddy it is very nice looking and extremely useful. Instead of placing one bottle standing I can now use the same space but place three of them together. I love the drip assembly at the bottom. I did have a bottle that had a slight drip but after placing it in the rack it immediately stopped after 1 minute or so, I think that this is due to the air that builds inside the bottle as it is positioned sideways, so the good thing is that the drip is temporary and it will definitely stop so as long as you don't tamper with the lid that comes with your 5 gallon water container.

SIENOC White Wireless Bluetooth 30pin Audio Music Receiver for Iphone Ipod Ipad
SIENOC White Wireless Bluetooth 30pin Audio Music Receiver for Iphone Ipod Ipad

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised..., September 21, 2014
There is only one single review at the time I am posting this my own review. I wanted to write about this product because I had reservations about it since no one had posted a review online. I own a Bose Soundock II which currently has a 30 pin connector for my iphone 4s. I wanted to expand my Soundock system and make it Bluetooth compatible, so I bought this product hoping it would do just that. The bluetooth adaptor arrived and I am very pleased with it. It is very simple to connect to any bluetooth phone simply by taking the bluetooth adapter off the docking station and placing it back on. The device will blink with a Blue light indicating it is in pairing mode, you just need to go to your bluetooth phone or device and pair accordingly. It works flawlessly and it matches the white color of my Bose Soundock System which is also white, friends think it is part of the system. Very sleek and nice!

Mind Reader "Organizer" Coffee Condiment and Accessories Caddy, Black
Mind Reader "Organizer" Coffee Condiment and Accessories Caddy, Black
Price: $19.99
46 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!, September 7, 2014
I love this coffee organizer. Everyone that comes to my place really likes the look of it. It is very well made and appealing to everyone. It is a neat organizer because you can hold coffee cups and lids, stirrers, napkins, tea bags and sugar packs. Just everything I need in my morning routine to prepare coffee and pour it in a disposable coffee cup, take it with me on my drive to work and skip the long lines at the coffee shop in the morning. Highly recommend this organizer, you will be pleased!

BEAPCO 6-Pack Drop-Ins Fruit Fly Traps
BEAPCO 6-Pack Drop-Ins Fruit Fly Traps
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a believer of this product!!!!!!!!!!!! It really works!, September 7, 2014
I was hesitant to purchase this product, but given all the great reviews I decided to purchase it. I can tell you that this product really works. It is very easy to setup and it will make the gnats disappear in a few days. Basically you get one of the pods and pour from the liquid by squeezing the bottle's liquid slowly into your pod until you reach the fill line. You will need to dispose of the pod once it captures all of the gnats as some people according to the review will empty and re-use. This to me would be disgusting to do so since this product brings 6 pods, I used only 2 one at a time. Leaving me with 4 spare ones for future use should I need this little Fruit Fly Trap again. Highly recommend to those of you out there that doubt this product will work, give it a try and you will be pleased.

OBi1032 IP Phone with Power Supply - Up to 12 Lines - Support for Google Voice and SIP-Based Services
Offered by Obihai Technology, Inc.
Price: $299.00
22 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, Excellent Product, Awesome Features, September 7, 2014
I purchased this product because it is the only VOIP phone on the market that allows me to combine my desire to have a VOIP Desk Phone for my home-office and allow me to choose any VOIP provider of choice. I can tell you that I am very impressed with the HD Voice Clarity in which this phone allows you to make calls. At times I feel that the other person is not on the line as the noise cancelling feature of the phone blocks out all of the random noise one gets on a regular phone. It is very easy to program, got it out of the box and fully operational within 10 minutes. The power cord is very short so I decided to invest in a POE (Power Over Ethernet Injector $29), this device gives power to my phone through my Ethernet cable and I no longer have to use the power adapter. I love the fact that I can turn off the display after a pre-determined length of time, so that I can conserve electricity in my home. The speaker is outstanding and the calls are easily heard and has a very far-away reach, as my wife uses this phone when she is sitting on the sofa and the phone is at the desk and the person on the line is able to clearly hear her. We both like this phone very much and would recommend it to anyone out there looking to enhance there VOIP experience in a home-office environment. I also sent an email to Obihai customer service and they promised that they are working on an MOH (Music on Hold) feature on this phone with an upcoming firmware upgrade. Looking forward to additional features as soon as they release a newer firmware version.

SHARKK® 10000mAh Dual USB Portable Charger Ultra-High Density External Battery Pack for iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, Mini, Retina, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3, 2, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, MOTO X, LG Optimus and more (Apple 30 pin and lightning, Samsung 30 pin adapter, not included with power bank)
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Portable Battery Charger, its great!, September 7, 2014
Wow this little gizmo has enough power to power my (2) IPhone 5's and (2) I pads all while still leaving enough power on standby for later use. The material is very strong on the outer casing and it feels like you are holding a rock ( because it has a very hard durable surface) with a sandpaper like feeling for grip. It is not heavy at all and the battery lasts very long for days. Highly recommend this product for others out there that may have doubts about it, I love taking it along on family trips as we know it is very dependable and gives us peace of mind should our electronics run low on power.

Garden Hose Splitter | Faucet to Hose Connector | 2 way Hose to Hose Adapter. A Free Add-On: 3 Rubber Washers + 3 Years of Full Guarantee. Enjoy!
Offered by G&S Investments
Price: $15.75
5 used & new from $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Excellent Design!, September 7, 2014
I love this Hose Splitter, it looks great on my wall and love the extended handle bars to turn the water on and off. I like that it will turn off the valve and you will no longer have running water on the end nor will it drip out. I have been using my splitter to connect a garden hose and have not had a leak for over 45 days now. Great buy, well made.

Flex Hose 50 ft Expanding Hose
Flex Hose 50 ft Expanding Hose
Offered by Bargain Books and Gifts
Price: $16.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks Easily, Poor Design, September 7, 2014
This review is from: Flex Hose 50 ft Expanding Hose
This hose is unique in the sense that it will expand to the desired Hose Length, in my case 50ft. While it does what it says, it breaks easily. I ended up returning my hose before the expiration of my 30 days at Amazon. I went to my in-laws house and they had the same exact hose, the hose expanded and burst, ripping one end open. At this point the hose was rendered useless and inoperable. The product is poorly made and it will not last. You will probably get a good 30 days worth and I am certain it will break shortly thereafter.

Kidde AccessPoint 001375 KeySafe Slimline Weather Cover
Kidde AccessPoint 001375 KeySafe Slimline Weather Cover
Price: $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover!, August 3, 2014
Amazing water proof and elements protector. Fits very comfy and all you have to do is insert screws to poke two holes in the back as they are not custom made from factory.

Fortress Security Store (TM) GSM-C Wireless Cellular GSM Home Security Alarm System Auto Dial System : DIY Kit
Offered by Fortress Security Store
Price: $349.99
3 used & new from $279.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Install but little features..., March 5, 2014
Okay, I am very technical so the installation was a breeze. Their customer service was excellent and they even called me back after a long wait and I was prompted to leave a message and didn't do so. Somehow they knew I called and they called me and were able to answer all of my questions.

Pros:
System was pre-programmed before I received it.
Easy installation
Website was full of easy to follow videos
Customer support was excellent

Cons:
The system appears to be flimsy, not made out of durable plastic material
A red power light constantly flashes to let you know your power is connected (this was annoying, and unable to disable).
This is a DIY system that allows you to pre-record a message announcement and the speakers and microphone are poor, message was not clear when the system auto-dialed my contact list.
The door sensors have mini antennas that can extend, however they are not aesthetically pleasing as other models in the market.

Overall I rated this product two stars because there are other models out there that can give you Central Monitoring which is what I wanted and a DIY installation. I will refrain from recommending other products on this page, but would make mention of the maker of the system I chose to replace this one... Honeywell. Please take a look at their newer models and if you are like me, I wanted something that could connect via wifi and communicate with a central monitoring station for a nominal fee. I found alarmgrid.com who was able to walk me through installation of a system that they support.

Page: 1 | 2