Profile for D. Powers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Powers RSS Feed (East Coast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A29 No Pooping Yard Sign, White Color
A29 No Pooping Yard Sign, White Color
Offered by A29
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Poppy Dog!, November 18, 2014
Love this guy, we named him "Poopy Dog". He is solid and heavy metal and will stand the test of time. He's great because he stands out clearly against our dark green grass. I think the neighbors got the message!

Racing Granny With Walker & Granddad on Scooter Wind Up Novelty Toys
Racing Granny With Walker & Granddad on Scooter Wind Up Novelty Toys
Offered by Steel Drum Source
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift idea, January 27, 2014
These are hilarious, but Grandad always wins because he's on the motorized, wheeled rider whereas poor Granny can only shuffle on her walker. So cute!

Wind Up Racing Grannies
Wind Up Racing Grannies
Offered by Steel Drum Source
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift idea!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Wind Up Racing Grannies (Toy)
The grannies actually work! They shuffle with their walkers slowly, but are such a fun gift idea! I also bought the Grannies and Grandad, fun as well!

Prepara IPrep Tablet Stand and Stylus, White
Prepara IPrep Tablet Stand and Stylus, White
Price: $21.89
20 used & new from $19.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect iPad stand!, January 25, 2014
I've been needing something like this for years. It has perfectly working features, makes so much sense for the kitchen and I LOVE it!
Rubberized areas keep it firmly in place on the counter as I scroll around on my iPad. The washable stylus is nice and fat, so if hands are messy, it won't slip around in your fingers.
I use an iPad Mini in a case, it fits just fine and I can access the home button while using the stand.

The Savannah Bee Company Beeswax Hand and Nail Salve & Balm
The Savannah Bee Company Beeswax Hand and Nail Salve & Balm
Offered by PURE HEALTH
Price: $13.31
4 used & new from $13.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving my hands this winter- Better than Burt's! Love this balm!, January 25, 2014
Savannah Bee reps were in our local Whole Foods demo'ing their products. I am always in search of the solution to wintertime dry cracking skin on my poor dishpan hands. I tried this salve and finished my shopping. It quickly lost the greasy feel and continued to coat and protect my hands and I thought I found a great product.

Before buying, I wanted to compare it to the sample tin of Burt's hand balm I already had at home. In comparison, I found Savannah's salve felt heavier and worked better for me as I didn't have to reapply as often throughout the day as I did with Burt's.

I ended up buying a tin of Savannah and have truly loved it. It feels more effective than Burt's. Plus, I love that Savannah's lid is a screw top rather than pull - makes sense when your hand is still slippery from applying.

I haven't yet had broken, dry or cracked skin this winter and today it's in the 20's and our heat has been cranking for a couple months now. I am hopeful that this is gonna save me!

Sistema Klip It 3 by 6.7-Ounce Containers, 3-Pack, Blue/Pink/Green
Sistema Klip It 3 by 6.7-Ounce Containers, 3-Pack, Blue/Pink/Green
Price: $10.48
3 used & new from $8.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, the perfect container!, December 12, 2013
We've been using various sizes of Sistema containers for 1 1/2 years with no problems. These are primarily used as snack containers in my elementary school aged kids' lunchboxes.
I typically use them for dry snacks like crackers but have also had no leakage issues with cut fruit! We use the larger size for sandwiches-perfect for those bigger slices of bread of some loaves.
Best thing, the kids have no problem opening these on their own!

NFL Carolina Panthers Finger Football Game Mat
NFL Carolina Panthers Finger Football Game Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay for customer service, December 29, 2012
My game arrived but was missing pieces. I contacted Zelosport directly and they made it super easy for me to get those parts. 5 Stars for Zelosport and CEO Spud Alford. I will post a review of the game itself as soon as we are able to play it with the new parts.

HSI PROFESSIONAL 1 CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER FREE GLOVE + POUCH AND travel size Argan Oil Leave In Hair Treatment. WORLDWIDE DUAL VOLTAGE 110v-220v
Offered by IntelliScales
Price: $49.99
14 used & new from $39.95

1,010 of 1,172 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Professional Tool, May 9, 2011
The only reasons I bought this flat iron was because the price was right - only $44.23 and the reviews were great. For $44 I thought it would be worth the risk of not knowing the manufacturer to go ahead and get this since it is a professional flat iron. I had been using a Chi iron. After reading several reviews on Amazon about how others had a CHI that broke, I thought it might be a good idea for me to get this as a backup in case my own CHI breaks soon. Now my old CHI is the backup and the HSI is my main one!

This HSI flat iron is great. The features I love:
-Adjustable temperature control
-Swiveling cord so no tangles/twists
-Plastic behind the heated plates does not get too hot so I can grab that part when I need to
-Both straightens and curls my hair
-Smooth plates, nicely constructed so my hair doesn't get caught up in it and pulled out

I have very thick, curly hair and this flat iron does a quick job straightening my hair. i would recommend this product and would buy an HSI again if I had the need.

UPDATE AFTER 1 1/2 YEARS
My HSI flat iron is still going strong! I use it about 3 times each week as my only flat iron. It works as well as it did on day 1 and I've had no problems with it at all!
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2014 9:04 PM PDT

Fun with Christmas Ornaments Stencils (Dover Stencils)
Fun with Christmas Ornaments Stencils (Dover Stencils)
by Marty Noble
Price: $1.50
53 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Stencils, November 27, 2010
These are perfect for my kids (5 and 6 1/2). They come in a small booklet, one stencil to each page and each stencil is easily torn out of the book by a perforation.
Great, easy to trace stencils, sturdy and laminated pages so using markers and crayons will not destroy them.

Fun with Snowflakes Stencils (Dover Stencils)
Fun with Snowflakes Stencils (Dover Stencils)
by Paul E. Kennedy