Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for charley > Reviews

Browse

charley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

charley RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
DecoBros Crystal Glass Coffee Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-Cup Pods
DecoBros Crystal Glass Coffee Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-Cup Pods
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $16.97
4 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 17, 2013
Kuerig machine fits perfectly above the glass, great way to display the cups while saving more space in the kitchen.

Corsair Carbide Series White 500R Mid Tower Computer Case
Corsair Carbide Series White 500R Mid Tower Computer Case
Price: $127.82
66 used & new from $67.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest case I've ever worked with, December 14, 2012
By far the easiest case that I have ever used. Great cable management allows me to display all my parts running in the back. I would possibly recommend getting a modular power supply as it was a little bit difficult trying to fit all of my wires in the back, but I managed to squeeze them in eventually over the cover. Extremely well thought out case!

AOC I2353PH 23 - Inch Widescreen Ultra Slim IPS LED Monitor with Dual HDMI - Brushed Metal

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest IPS on the market, December 14, 2012
I'm not a huge monitor buff, but I know I wanted an IPS to help me process accurate photos and for the multiple viewing angles. These monitors are an amazing deal for what you pay for. The base feels a little bit cheap (plastic), but keeps the monitors stable on my desk. I got two of these running in a dual monitor set up and they're a lot slimmer than I thought they would be!

Pinzon Heavyweight Cotton Flannel Duvet Set - Full/Queen, Smokey Blue
Pinzon Heavyweight Cotton Flannel Duvet Set - Full/Queen, Smokey Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, December 14, 2012
All of my roommates are extremely jealous of this duvet, feels extremely soft and has good breath ability during hot weather too. Paired with a good comforter, feels amazing.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Student and Teacher Edition [Old Version]
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Student and Teacher Edition [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!, December 14, 2012
Had no problem receiving verification code (came immediately when I used my school email address). Installation was quick and easy, and the program is, bar none, the best program I've used in terms of workflow for processing my photos in a quick manner.

Plextor 128GB M5S Series Solid State Drive 2.5 PX-128M5S
Plextor 128GB M5S Series Solid State Drive 2.5 PX-128M5S
Price: $199.99
2 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First SSD drive I've ever used, works perfectly., December 14, 2012
First time installing and using an SSD. I primarily put my OS and programs such as photoshop onto this drive and everything else on a standard HDD. Have absolutely no problems during install and it's running great, no problems since. Boot up times are significantly improved (takes about 10-15 seconds for a complete power up) and thinking about getting another one!

Dream Zone- Earth Therapeutics Sleep Mask, 1ct
Dream Zone- Earth Therapeutics Sleep Mask, 1ct
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $10.09
12 used & new from $8.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleep mask, no scent detected for me, December 14, 2012
Everything I could want in a sleep mask: big enough to block light out, but comfortable enough that I don't notice it when I go to sleep. Unlike some other reviews, I didn't detect any sort of scent (which is a good thing in my opinion). Also, I have quite a large head and the adjustable strap definitely helps with that. Would definitely recommend.

Spalding NBA Street Basketball - Official Size 7 (29.5")
Spalding NBA Street Basketball - Official Size 7 (29.5")
30 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor ball and can't go wrong with the price, December 14, 2012
Texture and grip of the ball feels great outdoors, and bounces well too. Needs to be pumped up a bit more before first use, but otherwise great purhcase.

J Hofert Indoor & Outdoor 300 Christmas Icicle Lights
J Hofert Indoor & Outdoor 300 Christmas Icicle Lights
Offered by Hard to Find Items
Price: $23.32
13 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights to decorate a room, December 14, 2012
I bought these to make my room a little bit more festive, I wouldn't recommend lining more than three strings in a row though. Package comes with two strings of 150 lights, each about 6 ft each. Was enough to cover one wall for me!

Absolutely Great Square Pack [Download]
Absolutely Great Square Pack [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bunch of games., December 14, 2012
One of the best packages that I have seen around the internet. Hours upon hours of great game play in this package.

Page: 1 | 2