Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "ESmith" RSS Feed (Fort Wayne, IN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2 Pics 1 Word: Mix Pics Puzzle
2 Pics 1 Word: Mix Pics Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, July 24, 2013
This game is fun. It makes you think. Sometimes it takes me a while to figure out the pics, but I love that it makes me think.

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
This app is fun. Trying to accomplish all the achievements and daily achievements makes it enjoyable. Trying to save the coins and gems makes the game more fun to help with upgrades.

Flick Angry Ball
Flick Angry Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh fun but needs some work, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Flick Angry Ball (App)
This game is fun, but the constant freezing and the sometimes inability to hit the ball, by swiping through it is no fun. This game needs some bugs worked out to make it more enjoyable. Hopefully Data Arc Solutions will work on this and hope to see an update soon with the kinks worked out.

Judgment (The Jury Series Book 1)
Judgment (The Jury Series Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me interested, January 31, 2013
I enjoyed this book...it was very detailed and actually made you feel like you were there with the characters. This is a good book for people who like vigilantes. It reminds me of the movie "Boondock Saints" except it is one man playing judge and jury.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 10:35 AM PDT

AccuWeather
AccuWeather

5.0 out of 5 stars works on fire hd, January 25, 2013
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
This app is perfect for what I need it for. I not only get to check the weather for where I live, but I can track the weather for my family in other states and wherever my husband is deployed. My kids really like that aspect.

Baci Lingerie Women's Let's Play G-String Panty, Black/Pink, Medium
Baci Lingerie Women's Let's Play G-String Panty, Black/Pink, Medium
Price: $8.24
3 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, January 22, 2013
These are extremely cute and they are the most comfortable panties I have received in a long time. I love these panties. I am planning on ordering more.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh, January 22, 2013
This skin is cute and I am sure my boys would like it. When I ordered this I thought it was a silicone skin that would go around their 3DS XL, not a sticker you stick on it. I chose not to give it to my kids and purchased a different type of protection for their 3DSXLs

Baci Lingerie Women's Like A Devil Boyshort Panty, Black, Small
Baci Lingerie Women's Like A Devil Boyshort Panty, Black, Small
Price: $7.91
3 used & new from $7.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 22, 2013
These are very cute and they are comfortable. But they are another pair not for me. My husband purchased them for me and I am not a huge fan of all lace when it come to boyshort panties. But they are cute and I am sure they are for someone else.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, January 22, 2013
These are very cute, but I thought they were an actual silicone skin, not a sticker skin. I don't care for that at all. I do still have the product, but did not give it to my children, because I don't know that it will actually protect their 3DS XL, which is why I was buying them.

Baci Lingerie Women's Castle Of Love Low-Rise Booty Short, Blue, Medium
Baci Lingerie Women's Castle Of Love Low-Rise Booty Short, Blue, Medium
Price: $7.92
2 used & new from $7.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute,, January 22, 2013
I am only giving these 4 stars, because they are a little itchy when putting them on. I do like them, but I don't think this pair is right for me. They have a nice design.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3