Profile for H. B. Funk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. B. Funk "book woman" RSS Feed (Heavener, OK USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anna's Ginger Thins Delicate Swedish Cookies 5.25 Oz (Pack of 8)
Anna's Ginger Thins Delicate Swedish Cookies 5.25 Oz (Pack of 8)
Offered by ACAA
Price: $47.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best., July 12, 2013
Not too sweet, don't feel guilty eating something so good. Use it crushed on diced pears and cottage cheese for breakfast also.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2013 2:07 PM PDT

The Little Way of Ruthie Leming: A Southern Girl, a Small Town, and the Secret of a Good Life
by Rod Dreher
101 used & new from $0.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Began Reading, July 12, 2013
Will be good. Have only read two or three chapters. I usually have three or four books going at one time. Not totally devoted to this one yet, but will be.

Right Place, Right Time (US Version)
Right Place, Right Time (US Version)
Price: $7.83
51 used & new from $1.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy music., July 12, 2013
Love his voice and choice of material. Makes you feel good to listen. Another fun musician from across the pond.

Oregon Scientific RM318PA ExactSet Projection Clock, Silver
Oregon Scientific RM318PA ExactSet Projection Clock, Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly made., July 12, 2013
Basically a real cheaply "made in China" piece of trash. Odd connections to a/c/adapter, could not see on ceiling without glasses. Very small projection. Product delivered in box big enough to hold litter of kittens. I thought it was a piece of crap and threw it in the garbage. Wrote letter to seller expressing great displeasure, did not ask for refund, don't want a refund, want them to make better product for price. I'm very sorry I fell for their spiel on what a good purchase it was. Do not purchase.

Skechers Women's Go Walk Nice Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Navy,8.5 M US
Skechers Women's Go Walk Nice Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Navy,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars You gotta have em!, April 2, 2013
These are the most comfortable tennis shoes I've ever worn. I have a difficult time keeping shoes on for too long at a time due to the absence of long lasting comfort even though they are the correct size and feel great when I try them on. Skechers got it right with comfort, flexibility and support that lasts and doesn't make your feet tired. I will be buying another pair or two.

NatureScapes: 2012 Wall Calendar
NatureScapes: 2012 Wall Calendar
by Accord Publishing
Edition: Calendar
17 used & new from $28.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Description deceptive., August 28, 2012
Good concept in someone's mind. Not at all as described.Cut outs don't match up well when turning to new month.

Beasts of the Southern Wild and Other Stories
Beasts of the Southern Wild and Other Stories
by Doris Betts
Price: $13.46
74 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Not finished book yet., August 28, 2012
Interesting, so far, book of short stories. I am just now reading the story of the Beasts of the Southern Wild. Not sure how I feel yet.

Present Time Wanted Puzzle Photo Frame, Silver
Present Time Wanted Puzzle Photo Frame, Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., July 21, 2012
This is very much a hassle to place pictures inside individual frames as you have to take cellophane out of frame, place picture in, place cellophane on picture, then try to line all pieces up so they will match. As you move each individual frame, the frame comes loose and falls out. Good luck if you think you can come up with a better plan. Very dissatisfied.

The Fiddler in the Subway: The Story of the World-Class Violinist Who Played for Handouts. . . And Other Virtuoso Performances by America's Foremost Feature Writer
by Gene Weingarten
Price: $9.81
104 used & new from $0.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Have not read yet., April 7, 2012
I love Gene Weingarten and have been reading his articles in the Washington Post for years so I feel this will certainly be of the same quality as his columns.

Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home
Amazon.com Gift Cards - Print at Home
Price: $0.50 - $2,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card, January 28, 2012
I got two gift cards for Christmas and had so much fun. I told my daughter the other day after my last order on the card she gave me resulted in a zero balance and I was now broke.Hopefully she will get me another for Mother's Day. With the gift card I was able to get some things I wouldn't have ordered otherwise. Big thumbs up because I have learned you can order ANY thing on Amazon and I did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3