Profile for L. Taylor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Taylor "lrbox" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Whitmor 6636-1253-PINK Fashion Polypro color Organizer Collection Over-the-Door Shoe Organizer, Pink
Price: $9.29
7 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe Organizer!, November 14, 2011
Purchased this for my 2 year old bedroom and it is perfect. It fits on her closet door perfectly. The pink is a great color and it is easy to see the shoes in the pockets through the mesh. Highly recommend.

Brooks Women's Glycerin Support Tank, Calypso, Large
Brooks Women's Glycerin Support Tank, Calypso, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout Top, July 4, 2011
I love this top. Also, got one in the light blue. I wear it to the gym all the time. I think it runs small so I got a larger size than normal and it fits well. I like the support in the bra top and it doesn't flatten me out. Highly recommend. Wish they had more colors.

Kids Line Bella Rug, Pink
Kids Line Bella Rug, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Rug!, March 17, 2011
I'm so happy with my purchase. The rug looks great in my daughter's room. The rug is very light-weight. It isn't a high quality rug but I wasn't expecting it to be for $40. I would definitely recommend this little rug.

Iomega Prestige 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive 34275
Iomega Prestige 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive 34275
5 used & new from $100.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, August 14, 2010
I had this hard drive for less than 2 years and it was a pain the whole time. It would continually froze up, took way too long to move items to it and was noisy. The only good thing was it was small and looked nice but I think we got a lemon. We got rid of this thing and got a Western Digital My World Book and that has worked perfect!

Timex T612s Auto Set Dual Alarm Clock Radio
Timex T612s Auto Set Dual Alarm Clock Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Daughter's Room, August 14, 2010
I bought this product to put in my infant daughters room so there would be a clock in the room and a CD player without taking up much space and this clock works perfect for us. I've been using it for a year now and no problems. The sound quality has been fine for the childrens' music that I play. I don't use the alarm so I can't address the issues other reviewers have had. I like that the digital reading for the clock because it has 2 brightness setting or off. I turn the light off at night so their isn't a glow in her room. And the clock has soothing nature sounds which was great to use when my daughter was a newborn and we were trying to get her to sleep. For us, this purchase was right for what we needed.

Favorite Nursery Rhymes from Mother Goose
Favorite Nursery Rhymes from Mother Goose
by Scott Gustafson
Price: $13.96
55 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Illustration, August 14, 2010
This is a beautifully illustrated book with all the nursery rhymes you have heard growing up and few that were new to me. I have been reading it to my daughter since she was a newborn and she loves it. I have to be careful with the book now or she will tear the pages and I don't want to ruin it. FYI - this book is quite big. It is not thick but just tall and wide. I don't mind but it wasn't what I was expecting when I ordered it.

Children's Favorites 2
Children's Favorites 2
Price: $5.99
55 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All the Songs of my Childhood, August 14, 2010
This review is from: Children's Favorites 2 (Audio CD)
I love this CD. It has all the songs that I use to listen to as a child on my 8-Tracks in the late 70's and early 80's. No the songs aren't sung by Disney characters as other reviewer stated but that doesn't make them any less Disney. I sing along to the songs and my daughter loves to listen to us both! This is my favorite kids CD purchase so far. I highly recommend.

Counting In The Garden
Counting In The Garden
by Kim Parker
40 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Fun to Count in the Garden, August 14, 2010
This review is from: Counting In The Garden (Hardcover)
This is a beautifully illustrated book. The watercolors throughout are worth it. My daughter is fascinated by the colors and animals. I highly recommend this book.

No Title Available
7 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Baby Drum, August 14, 2010
Love this colorful drum. It is small at only about 6" in diameter but it is perfect for my one year old. She does like to chew on the mallet so I take that away a lot but she still loves to beat on the drum with her hands. I highly recommend this product.

BooginHead SippiGrip in Pink Polka Dot
BooginHead SippiGrip in Pink Polka Dot
Offered by LBJ Wholesale
Price: $8.38
7 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - Holds Sippy Cups & Toys, August 14, 2010
Great price for this strap to hold sippy cups and toys. It has velcro on both ends so I can easily adjust how tight I need it for toys or a sippy cup. The hot pink with dots is a fun color and we have the matching paci holder. I'm enjoying this product especially for the great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4