Profile for Rob B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rob B "Rob B" RSS Feed (Cincinnati)

Battlefield 4 - PlayStation 4
Battlefield 4 - PlayStation 4
Offered by Limited Goods
Price: Click here to see our price
133 used & new from $16.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth your money. Game is incomplete., December 3, 2013
EA and Dice should be thoroughly ashamed of this product they released. At best you are paying cash to be apart of a buggy beta. System crashes are frequent and game breaking. Multiplayer is an unplayable mess that includes random disconnects, issues with sound, very laggy servers, and a complete lack of any party systems that allow you to play with a group of friends.

Simply put EA published an incomplete game. Even if you enjoy single player it's going to disappoint you. My single player saves have been deleted 3 or 4 times forcing me to start over each time there is a system crash. Do yourself and the game industry a favor don't buy this game and send the message that it's OK to publish incomplete pieces of work. You would not be happy if a blockbuster movie cut out an hour in. You should hold games and game publishers to those same standards.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars “charging is not supported with this accessory”, October 17, 2013
Apple in their infinite wisdom decided that you can only use their $30 charger to charge their precious iPhone. Why my daughter still wants to be in this closed garden is beyond me. All of her friends have already moved on from 'the old people phone'

Not allowing 3rd party chargers is a really bad move. Once again Apple found a new way to exploit it's users.

Polarized P13 Sports Wrap Sunglasses with TR90 Frame (Silver & Smoke)
Polarized P13 Sports Wrap Sunglasses with TR90 Frame (Silver & Smoke)
Offered by JiMarti Sunglasses
Price: $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap feeling glasses, September 1, 2013
Best way to describe is these glasses feel very cheaply made. I returned mine after using them for one day due to my fear of breaking them. You get what you pay for with sunglasses pay more and you will be happier with the glasses you receive.

D-Link Refurbished DIR-655/RE Extreme-N Wireless Router
D-Link Refurbished DIR-655/RE Extreme-N Wireless Router
2 used & new from $39.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA, December 30, 2011
As usual my luck with Refurbished products continues to be horrible. This router will not power on. I'm done with refurbished products the menial savings is not worth the inevitable headache.

Portal 2 - Playstation 3
Portal 2 - Playstation 3
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $23.76
105 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Valve opens a Portal from my heart to theirs., May 17, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Portal 2 is not a game it is a state of mind. The dialogue is top notch and provides many hearty belly laughs. Portal 2 is three times the experience of it's original entry. Can there be too much of a good thing? Absolutely not.

PS3 version comes with a free copy of the Steam version. If you were luck enough to redeem your code before the PSN went all Skynet like I did then congratulations. If not the PSN is back now so you can with ease. If you have friends then the experience gets better because there is a cooperative mode as well. I don't have a single steam friend so I am unable to properly access the cooperative mode. I'm sure it is just as groovy as the the single player adventure.

Samsung DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Samsung DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Price: $31.58
39 used & new from $28.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Found the fountain of Youth, May 17, 2011
Don't tell anyone but I've found the fountain of youth. It is on the front of my refrigerator. This filter allows my refrigerator to spit out the sweet nectar of the gods. The water it spews is the holiest of holy waters. With each drink I can feel my immortality increasing. I have started to give this water to my dog so I will not be alone when all you mere mortals pass away. Fellow purchasers of this product we must band together to defeat the crushing loneliness that is the product of immortality.

Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable (8 Feet) - Dual Shielded with Gold Plated RCA to RCA Connectors - Black
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.31

5.0 out of 5 stars A monster of a cable, May 17, 2011
This cable is a monster. It passes information from my receiver to my sub-woofer with maximum efficiency. My neighbors would agree that when I turn up the volume on my receiver this cable ensures they too feel that they are in a firefight. I see their shadows jumping for cover.

Don't buy overly priced monster cables, this cable is Godzilla and the Loc ness monsters love child. It's all the monster you need.