Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Tim T. Tompkins > Reviews

Browse

Tim T. Tompkins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tim T. Tompkins RSS Feed (Savannah, Georgia USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Wrangler Men's Pro Gear Ripstop Upland Jean, Loden, 38Wx32L
Wrangler Men's Pro Gear Ripstop Upland Jean, Loden, 38Wx32L
Price: $31.84
2 used & new from $31.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Brian pants, saved my skin....literally, December 29, 2013
These are some great pants. I like the way the feel, and they fit perfectly. I would recommend these pants to anyone going quail hunting or having to trounce through thick briars.

Garmin nüvi 50LM 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps (US) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by etrader2008
Price: $159.99
26 used & new from $40.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my new Garmin, December 30, 2012
This Garmin is easy to use, it's fantastic. I just turned it on and started adding favorites. It has several cool options, like finding restaurants in the area, and keeping up with travel time, and speed and many other things. I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Zoom Lens + 10pc Bundle 16GB Deluxe Accessory Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful camera, I love it., December 30, 2012
The package arrived on time and with no issues. The Canon EOS Rebel T3i is a wonderful camera, and a joy to use. You can just snap, snap, snap all of the pictures you want, and then delete those that you don't like. It has all the features and options that I was looking for. I love this camera.

Celtic Christmas
Celtic Christmas
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Celtic music, especially Christmas Celtic and this is one of the best., October 27, 2012
This review is from: Celtic Christmas (MP3 Music)
I truly enjoy listening to this music. It is very soothing and inspiring. I believe that anyone who likes Celtic music will love this CD.

Awaken the Dawn
Awaken the Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, uplifting, inspiring, worshipful, enjoyable, and life changing., October 9, 2012
This review is from: Awaken the Dawn (MP3 Music)
I just love this CD. The music is so inspiring and worship filled. I play it over and over again. Kristyn's voice is so pure and beautiful. The Getty's contemporary hymns are worth listening to by everyone, and I'm an old fogy who prefers the more traditional hymns. I would recommend this CD and any other Keith and Kristyn Getty music to anyone and everyone.

Firework
Firework
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the song. Love Katy Perry., September 23, 2012
This review is from: Firework (MP3 Music)
I love to sing along with this song. It's very uplifting and inspirational. I'm a guy so I love the album cover as well.

California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't get me wrong, I love the radio version of this song., September 23, 2012
I have heard the radio version of this song many times and loved it. However, I could not find the radio version, which does not include the Snoop Dogg rap section. That just kind of ruins the song for me, as well as him making comments and sounds throughout the song. The song is so much better without that. Don't get me wrong, Snoop is an excellent artist as well. I just didn't like what he did in this song. Sorry.

Teenage Dream
Teenage Dream
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it. I love Katy. Wahoo!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Teenage Dream (MP3 Music)
I have heard this song many times on the radio and I enjoyed it so much I just had to have it. I just had to make it mine. Keep it coming Katy.

Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Classic Collection - Set 1
Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Classic Collection - Set 1
DVD ~ David Suchet
Offered by cds_dvds_guaranteed
Price: $78.35
17 used & new from $4.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't do without Poirot!, August 24, 2011
This set of DVD's is wonderful. We truly enjoyed every minute of every show. Poirot is a wonderful character, and Agatha Christie has a way of presenting the situation so that you keep guessing all the way through the show. I would recommend this set of DVD's to anyone who loves mysteries, or good detective shows.

Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Classic Collection - Set 2
Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Classic Collection - Set 2
DVD ~ David Suchet
16 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful way to spend a Sunday!, August 24, 2011
My family loves Agatha Christie and we especially love Poirot. This set of DVD's is a wonderful way to spend family time discussing the ins and outs of each show and each mystery. Give me more, give me more.

Page: 1 | 2