Profile for Michael C. Doman Sr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael C. Doman Sr. "BigMikeWysoxPA" RSS Feed (Wysox PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Soleaire SA-101P Turbo Electric Inflator Inflatable Air Pump for Bed, Mattress and Water Inflatables, Tangerine
Price: $27.96

Offered by buythebooksllc15
Price: $34.00
43 used & new from $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 1, 2015
This review is from: Rock With Barney [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Excellent service, and great product.

Doctor's Best Ubiquinol Featuring Keneka's QH Nutritional Supplement, 200 Mg, 120 Count
Price: $89.99
9 used & new from $87.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 1, 2015
Good stuff, excellent service.

Sam Edelman Women's Annette Dress Sandal,Black,6.5 M US
Sam Edelman Women's Annette Dress Sandal,Black,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., October 22, 2014
I purchased these for my wife, who is a size 6 1/2 and she is gorgeous in them. She loves them also. They fit perfectly and the quality is excellent. She is super hot in them.

Raised Wild
Raised Wild
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, September 17, 2014
This is my favorite streaming show now, and I have many. These people are doers. Good and hard working people that never give up. I pray for them, that they over come their tragedies. Somehow I know they will, because they don't appear to be the type to give up. They live like I always dreamed of living, but they have the tenacity and willpower that I never did. God bless them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2015 11:50 AM PST

Steve Madden Women's Grommit Dress Pump,White/Multi,6.5 M US
Steve Madden Women's Grommit Dress Pump,White/Multi,6.5 M US
Offered by MoreShoes4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, September 17, 2014
Got these for my wife for a going to the dentist present. She hates going there, so I always buy her something pretty. They fit her 6-1/2 feet perfectly and they are gorgeous. She is really hot in them.

Get in the Ring
Get in the Ring
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I only like seeing the items that they buy and such, August 29, 2014
I was purchasing every episode but, its hard to watch it anymore. Its too much about their personal lives now. I only like seeing the items that they buy and such. And it seems too phony now, because no boss would put up with the stupidity of Chumlee. Besides, that's all the show is about now, Chumlee.

Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Daring Dress Pump,Black,6.5 M US
Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Daring Dress Pump,Black,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., March 24, 2014
I purchased these for my wife who loves them. She is a size 6 1/2 and they fit perfectly, and she is hot in them. We're very happy with the purchase.

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Felise Pump,Black,6.5 M US
Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Felise Pump,Black,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, February 10, 2014
I purchased these for my wife, and they are absolutely gorgeous. She is really hot in them, and they aren't overly dressy. So she can dress up or down in them. Dresses or jeans. She really loves them also.

Flirty Aprons Women's Original Apron, Sassy Red
Flirty Aprons Women's Original Apron, Sassy Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., November 30, 2013
I'm not sure why some people said this is made cheaply, I purchased this for my wife and its beautiful and is made really well. My wife loves it and she looks really hot in it. I would most definitely buy it again, and recommend it to friends. Its an excellent product and will save her clothes from stains.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6