Profile for Shah Alam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shah Alam RSS Feed

Logitech 720p Webcam Pro 9000
Logitech 720p Webcam Pro 9000

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Webcam Pro 9000, February 2, 2010
Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 is the top of the line webcam available. I bought it to use mostly with Skype for video phone. I spent hours to research for a good webcam and I finally found the best at a good price on Amazon.com. This camera has autofocus and works with a wide range of lighting intensity; in low light at night to bright daylight. Pictures can be taken upto 8 MP and video could be taken at a higher resolution. Works flawlessly with Skype but I do not know how it would work with other Video-Conferencing sofware.Buying products from Amazon.com has always been a good experience to me.

Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader FCR-HS219/1
Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader FCR-HS219/1
Offered by Donkey Tuna
Price: $97.95
8 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader, February 2, 2010
Kingston 19-in-1 USB 2.0 Flash Memory Card Reader is the one that I have looked up and spent hours to research so I get the most out of an USB card reader. I finally found this one on Amazon.com. It was also competitively priced and was delivered fast as I expected. Buying products from Amazon.com has always been a good experience to me.

Media Playback DVD Remote Control Kit for XBOX 360
Media Playback DVD Remote Control Kit for XBOX 360
2 used & new from $9.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Media Playback DVD Remote Control Kit for XBOX 360, February 2, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I recently gave my son an XBOX 360 so he does not bother me much about going to Blockbuster [though he still does, sometimes even more than he used to do]. This DVD Remote Control Kit is for XBOX 360 that let him do exactly what he can do with regular DVD Players but it works for XBOX 360. So, when he gets bored with playing games he just switches to DVD mode and plays movie. This product is a simple, logical solution. Works perfectly, is highly portable, and it WORKS. The unit, although a plastic housing, seems sturdy enough. Price is comparable to other

Kingston 8 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/8GB
Kingston 8 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/8GB
Price: $3.99
112 used & new from $0.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Kingston 8 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card, February 2, 2010
Kingston 8 GB microSDHC Class Flash Memory Card is a great product. I bought it to use on my Blackberry Bold mobile phone. I was afraid of buying such memory cards from other places because I heard about counterfeit products in the market and depended heavily on Amazon.com to get the original product. I started using the card right away and 'til now it's working perfectly. It was competitively priced and was delivered fast as I expected. Buying products from Amazon.com has always been a good experience to me.

Samsung SmartMedia 128MB Smart Media Digital Flash Memory Storage Card
Samsung SmartMedia 128MB Smart Media Digital Flash Memory Storage Card
Offered by PartsGuys
Price: $89.99
3 used & new from $49.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung SmartMedia 128MB Smart Media Memory Card, February 2, 2010
Samsung SmartMedia 128MB Smart Media Memory Card is a great product. I bought it to use only on my Yamaha Motif ES Keyboard. This type of card is all but phased out so hard to find. It was competitively priced. It was a fast delivery as I expected. Buying products from Amazon.com has always been a good experience to me. I started using the card right away and 'til now it's working perfectly.

Socket Communications Type II CompactFlash-to-PC Card Adapter
Socket Communications Type II CompactFlash-to-PC Card Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Type II CompactFlash-to-PC Card Adapter, February 2, 2010
Type II CompactFlash-to-PC Card Adapter is the one I have looked up on the web and I have spent hours to research so I get the correct type adapter. I finally found the correct type adapter on Amazon.com. I bought it to use on my Roland G-70 Keyboard. I was afraid of buying such adapter from other places because I could not be convinced that would fit to my keyboard slot. Amazon.com put enough details on the product description page that helped me to consider it as the correct type adapter. It snapped into my keyboard slot like a breeze. It was also competitively priced and was delivered fast as I expected. Buying products from Amazon.com has always been a good experience to me.

Sandisk 1GB CompactFlash Card (SDCFB1024800)
Sandisk 1GB CompactFlash Card (SDCFB1024800)
Offered by BENEY-HOME
Price: $31.18
12 used & new from $14.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 1GB CompactFlash Card, February 2, 2010
Sandisk 1GB CompactFlash Card is a great product. I bought it to use mostly on my Roland G-70 Keyboard. I was afraid of buying such memory cards from other places because I heard about counterfeit products in the market and depended heavily on Amazon.com to get the original product. I started using the card right away and 'til now it's working perfectly. It was competitively priced with similar products available. It was delivered fast as I expected. Buying products from Amazon.com has always been a good experience to me.

Ge Jasco97929 Xd/Smart Media Card Reader
Ge Jasco97929 Xd/Smart Media Card Reader

4.0 out of 5 stars Ge Jasho97929 Xd/Smart Media Card Reader, February 1, 2010
Ge Jasho97929 Xd/Smart Media Card Readeris a great product built particularly for the users of SmartMedia Cards and xd Cards. Most of the Card Readers does not have slots for SmartMedia Cards and xd Cards. Ge Jasho97929 Xd/Smart Media Card Reader is the right Media Card Reader for that purpose. I bought it to use mostly with some of my Music Keyboards that has Smart Media Card slot.

Western Digital 1TB My Book Studio Edition External Hard Drive
Western Digital 1TB My Book Studio Edition External Hard Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Western Digital My Book Studio 1 TB, February 1, 2010
My Book Studio Edition WDH1Q10000 - Hard drive - 1 TB - external - FireWire / FireWire 800 / Hi-Speed USB / eSATA-300 is a great product built particularly for the computer users who needs to store a lot of huge files such as music or video files. Built sturdy and can hold 1 TB data and it's great feature is that you can use this hard drive just like the internal hard drives. I even bought the second of the same product because of my satisfaction with the first one.

Product was delivered fast even before the time I expected. Buying products from Amazon.com has always been a good experience to me.

Yamaha YKA7500 Professional Double X Style Keyboard Stand
Yamaha YKA7500 Professional Double X Style Keyboard Stand
Price: $67.39
9 used & new from $63.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha YKA7500 Pro X Keyboard Stand, February 1, 2010
Yamaha YKA7500 Pro X Keyboard Stand is a great product built particularly for the heavier 88 key keybords like Yamaha MOTIF and Roland Phantom GS etc. Built sturdy and can hold the keyboard in place and it's great feature is that you can attach second tier of keyboard and that is an easy fit on it. However, putting all parts together is little bit clumsy and I had to do kind of brainstorming on the Yamaha YKA7500 Pro X Keyboard Stand.