Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Rose De Plume > Reviews

Browse

Rose De Plume's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rose De Plume "rosie" RSS Feed (pa)

Page: 1 | 2
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, Book 2)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course wonderful!, February 20, 2015
Lots of fun, a good story line, and ties in important elements of the entire Harry Potter series. And the first of the Horcuxes.

Garden Of Light (Of The Light Book 1)
Garden Of Light (Of The Light Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully meaningful, February 14, 2015
We are one community on Earth. the entire point is that we are created in love and must remember that is the main reality.

The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You
The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 30, 2014
Such a grand, fascinating and ultimately affirming work. Pulls together and makes sense of what we are coming in to being in the new age.

Fingerprints of the Gods: The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization
Fingerprints of the Gods: The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, September 23, 2014
we all should read this. It ties together enduring common myths, ancient and misunderstood civilizations and the intelligent and advanced message they were leaving for us. ANd it's plain fascinating.

J. S. Bach: Suites BWV 1008. 1010. 1012.
J. S. Bach: Suites BWV 1008. 1010. 1012.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good listening!, May 26, 2013
I like this very much. Enjoying it very much. J. S. Back and the marimba match very well. I'm glad I purchased it. Jean Geoffroy is super!

Ethnic Handmade Wall Hanging Traditional Antique Tapestry
Ethnic Handmade Wall Hanging Traditional Antique Tapestry

5.0 out of 5 stars super wall hanging!, May 26, 2013
This is lovely and of high quality. The colors and embroidery go together beautifully. I am pleasantly surprised this was offered at the price it was..

The Jesus Discovery: The Resurrection Tomb that Reveals the Birth of Christianity
by Simcha Jacobovici
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus in his setting, March 27, 2012
I really find this very interesting. The places where Jesus was or was likely to have been, as well as his family setting and makeup brings him alive. His relationship to John the Baptizer is clearer and the role of his brothers as apostles and as leaders of the early church is fascinating. Am enjoying this history and how it is presented.

Field of Fireflies: The Original Baby Sleep System from the Ucsf Children's Hospital Music Program

5.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing, March 1, 2012
I could sleep to this and would think it gives a child a soothing, peaceful place to sleep. A very good value.

One Day
One Day
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sad, lovely and joyful, January 15, 2012
This review is from: One Day (Amazon Video)
I liked it very much. Life is like this. I thought the end was perfect. To come to grips with the celebration of who someone was that you loved so much is how best to truly mourn them properly. I thought the father's advise to just go on living as if the loved one is still with you was best advice.

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
44 used & new from $36.26

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and economical, November 16, 2011
I concur that this is a super little device. I liked the price of course and pairing it with Prime makes for a great combination. It was easy to take it out of the box and get set up initially. Will love exploring. One thing I note is that although I love my existing Kindle, this one allows you to read in low light. Just a nice side benefit. I also like the streaming capabilities. It's what I want a tablet for these days... to entertain and be informed and allow greater flexibility. Just like my older Kindle, super quiet and allows you to just squidge in and enjoy your read. I also very much appreciate the Prime addition. It makes the Kindle Fire a bargain.

Page: 1 | 2